Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

When will the gamification be held?
According to the roadmap, casual games will be integrated into the HotNow in the second quarter of 2018.
I understand, I will wait.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

By the way, who knows when they plan to introduce a wallet?
Wrote what they will do at the beginning of this summer. How to finish with RHTKN transfers to HTKN.
I have a question about this. I look, that in my wallet RHTKN is displayed. But what's the official token?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

By the way, who knows when they plan to introduce a wallet?
Wrote what they will do at the beginning of this summer. How to finish with RHTKN transfers to HTKN.
I have a question about this. I look, that in my wallet RHTKN is displayed. But what's the official token?
Here everything is simple. RHTKN is the designation for reserved tokens. And soon you see that entry in your wallet will changed to HTKN.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

How does the HoToKeN want to distinguish among competitors?
HotNow delivers value to users by providing (exclusive) discounts on goods and services and by providing information to find the lowest-priced goods and services. But also HotNow allows to create motivation among buyers and sellers, to develop a system.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

HotNow delivers value to users by providing (exclusive) discounts on goods and services and by providing information to find the lowest-priced goods and services. But also HotNow allows to create motivation among buyers and sellers, to develop a system.
Why sellers benefit from becoming participants in the program?
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

By what principle does HotNow work? What functions are available to the user?
According to the roadmap, casual games will be integrated into the HotNow in the second quarter of 2018.
Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
But the same can be found in Foursquare.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
It's good. And will all investors be able to participate?
Only those who receive invitations 
But how do they select the participants?
The invitations to participate in the ITO beyond March 20, 2018 being given to individuals and institutions at the discretion of Red Anchor Trading Corp.
Understand. And if I have already paid some tokens, can I buy them later?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
For now, the wallet not yet included in the HotNow. I suppose that the wallet will be in the user's personal cabinet.
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
This is because not all features are implemented in the HotNow yet for the period of the end of trading. 
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

How will the HotNow with cryptocyrrency compete with fiat money?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

For now, the wallet not yet included in the HotNow. I suppose that the wallet will be in the user's personal cabinet.
And how much should I wait until the moment when the wallet become available?
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

And how much should I wait until the moment when the wallet become available?
Developers are planning in May or early June to launch a new version of the HotNow, where there will already be a wallet.
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
The invitations to participate in the ITO beyond March 20, 2018 being given to individuals and institutions at the discretion of Red Anchor Trading Corp.
First you will need to wait until the HTKN appear in the exchanges.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

This is because not all features are implemented in the HotNow yet for the period of the end of trading. 
And what do the developers want to add later?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Why sellers benefit from becoming participants in the program?
As merchants reduce their promotional expenses, they are better able to share the savings with buyers. It helps to maintain interest and improve relationships with customers by offering them low and sane prices.
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

How will the HotNow with cryptocyrrency compete with fiat money?
Thai baht does not have stable support, that is why the HTKN will be able to compete with it
basehype

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

And what do the developers want to add later?
In the next six months, HTKN will be credited to investors using technology Stellar. After that the wallet will appear in the app.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

First you will need to wait until the HTKN appear in the exchanges.
When Hotoken team plans to provide tokens there?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

How can blockchain technology help to improve customer’s loyalty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: