Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

How can I find out what is the equivalent of different currencies relative to the token?
I found this information in the MyEtherWallet. Click on “View Wallet info” menu and open your wallet as you did before. To the right you will see a block called “Token Balances”.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Is the price of the HTKN stable or can it change depending on the stage of the project development?
The prediscount price of HTKN during both these offerings is US$ 0.10, which is equal to 1/10th of the current minimum discount per transaction (and equal to the minimum possible discount) at HotNow. During the private pre-sale, starting on November 24th, and the crowd ITO, early buyers of HTKN will receive discounts of up to 65%
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Share your views,what means KYC? I often saw this word but don’t understand it.
This is the term that means that you must register on the HoToKeN site before you can buy tokens.
Oh, it is simple. Thanks!
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

I see that your ICO is economically justified, but it is worth to clarify whether the merchant should provide a unique advertising message or you offer to use your  similar layouts for different trades to describe the offer for the  buyer?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

Really great ICO! HoToKeN business model will be booming...  With the help of which offers your system will stimulate the interest of  consumers?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

I see that your ICO is economically justified, but it is worth to clarify whether the merchant should provide a unique advertising message or you offer to use your  similar layouts for different trades to describe the offer for the  buyer?
Our coupons have the same style, as you can see on the site https://www.hotoken.io/. But the coupon includes a photo card of the offer, which provides the merchant. It combines the individual style of the company and ensures the uniqueness of the coupon.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

Really great ICO! HoToKeN business model will be booming...  With the help of which offers your system will stimulate the interest of  consumers?
Due to the provision of coupons, HotNow platform will encourage users to write reviews about the merchant, do product reviews, visit new places, add photos and perform other missions, including games.

This creates clear advantages for the marketing promotion of traders who support the program, and also provides an increase in attention to the application itself.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

HotNow is very attractive project for our business. What should a trader do to start working with your application?
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Our coupons have the same style, as you can see on the site https://www.hotoken.io/. But the coupon includes a photo card of the offer, which provides the merchant. It combines the individual style of the company and ensures the uniqueness of the coupon.
Hi there! If you plan to use games to draw discounts, then how it will work? The user receives a coupon as a reward from any merchants, that they cooperate with your project, or user can win coupons only from those trades that are close to the user?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

Due to the provision of coupons, HotNow platform will encourage users to write reviews about the merchant, do product reviews, visit new places, add photos and perform other missions, including games.

This creates clear advantages for the marketing promotion of traders who support the program, and also provides an increase in attention to the application itself.
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. How does work your referral program? What are the benefits of the program participant?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:50:24 AM

You say that you work on the "freemium" model. How do you implement this system in HotNow?
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

You say that you work on the "freemium" model. How do you implement this system in HotNow?
HotNow’s app will not only be gamified, but it will be a game arena filled with an ever-growing number of casual games, with HotPoints™ as their virtual currency.

As a reward for winning the game, the user will receive discounts or other bonuses.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

HotNow is very attractive project for our business. What should a trader do to start working with your application?
Merchant should create the shop profile on the HotNow platform and then he can publish marketing programs or digital coupons at zero cost.

These promotions are seen by users whose proximity and preferences make them a very receptive audience  for these offers
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

HotNow’s app will not only be gamified, but it will be a game arena filled with an ever-growing number of casual games, with HotPoints™ as their virtual currency.

As a reward for winning the game, the user will receive discounts or other bonuses.

Hi. Read your restrictions on participating in the program. I would like to know if I can get HoToKeN if I live in Thailand , although I am a citizen  of United States?
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

Merchant should create the shop profile on the HotNow platform and then he can publish marketing programs or digital coupons at zero cost.

These promotions are seen by users whose proximity and preferences make them a very receptive audience  for these offers
Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in March, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in March, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchange?
Public sale ends March 20. Everyone’s reservation tokens (RHTKN) will be converted to HTKN (Stellar) when the platform is complete in May/June timeframe. Tech team is working hard on this!
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

Hi. Read your restrictions on participating in the program. I would like to know if I can get HoToKeN if I live in Thailand , although I am a citizen  of United States?
USA citizens are prohibited from participating in HoToKeN
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

Among them, standout entrants include Coinseed, which helps people invest in cryptocurrencies using the spare change they collect (digital or physical), and then build a portfolio that can be compared with others.

HoToKeN is another promising upstart already in use in Thailand, which promotes a healthy cycle of value between retailers and their customers. For acting as advocates on social media, posting images, and other specific value-added activities, retailers will reward HTKN that will be redeemable for discounts in their stores.
Fungibility with retail goods is useful for customers, who are finally rewarded for their brand loyalty, but also for stores, who gain both loyalty and business.

yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

Among them, standout entrants include Coinseed, which helps people invest in cryptocurrencies using the spare change they collect (digital or physical), and then build a portfolio that can be compared with others.

HoToKeN is another promising upstart already in use in Thailand, which promotes a healthy cycle of value between retailers and their customers. For acting as advocates on social media, posting images, and other specific value-added activities, retailers will reward HTKN that will be redeemable for discounts in their stores.
Fungibility with retail goods is useful for customers, who are finally rewarded for their brand loyalty, but also for stores, who gain both loyalty and business.
https://i.imgur.com/YtuUmlI.jpg

I am impressed by your ICO! If your project has already entered into implementation, can you name a few examples, how did the participation in the testing of your program affect the profitability of trading platforms?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:13:02 AM

USA citizens are prohibited from participating in HoToKeN
Hello HotNow team!
You wrote that your system is useful for large and small businesses. What technical base will a merchant need to provide buyers with the opportunity to use toll payment for HTKN? This question is relevant, since if large business players can easily invest in the purchase of additional software, this can become an obstacle for small retailers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: