Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Have you already set bounties for social media campaigns?
HoToKeN started the bounty campaign in the pre-sale period but now it was paused.
But maybe you have another proposal how the participant of ICO can get the bonus?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

I really like your project. If I invite friends to participate in the ICO too, will I get some kind of bonus?
Of course. Each ICO participant can also receive a bonus using our referral program.
What should a new participant do if he wants to register for a referral link?
First step for all user who want to join to our ICO is to sign in to your approved KYC and then he can work with his HoToKeN Payment page.
What is the size of the bonus for referrals?
If you get your referral link and share it with friends you will receive 10% HTKN reward is based on the number of tokens purchased by your friends.
Will my friends get the bonus too if they become Hotoken participant?
Yes, they will receive a 2% bonus of their purchase.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Can I try the alpha version of HoToKeN?
You can download HotNow application in AppleStore or Google Market to find best promotions and discounts that nearest merchants offer you.
Is the token payment option already available?
Not still. When our ICO campaign finish we will integrate Stellar system that allows to use HTKN for payment.
Well, understood. What are functions available now in app?
HotNow offers to discover hot promotional offers around user. It has already supported the search suggestion feature according to your current location. You can filter and collect the most interesting promotions in your Favorite list, view shop profiles and gain access to other opportunities.
How to find out what novelties you already offer?
Click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy or here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hotnow/id868760822?mt=8  to see available updates for the HotNow application.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Have you already set bounties for social media campaigns?
HoToKeN started the bounty campaign in the pre-sale period but now it was paused.
But maybe you have another proposal how the participant of ICO can get the bonus?
Yes, we have. You can join to HoToKeN referral program then you will be credited with 10 percent of all the tokens that your friends have purchased. More info here https://www.hotoken.io/documents/referral_tutorial.pdf

Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

How the loyalty program works?
HoToKeN ecosystem is aimed at creating a healthy relationship between the seller and the buyer. So merchant will be able to encourage with HotLoyalty points those customers who re-enter the institution and participate in smart contracts.
How can a consumer spend his loyalty points?
As well as HotPoint client can pay for goods and services, buy different things in the games, activate new promotions.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

How the loyalty program works?
HoToKeN ecosystem is aimed at creating a healthy relationship between the seller and the buyer. So merchant will be able to encourage with HotLoyalty points those customers who re-enter the institution and participate in smart contracts.
How can a consumer spend his loyalty points?
As well as HotPoint client can pay for goods and services, buy different things in the games, activate new promotions.
Is hot point equivalent to a token?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

I really like your project. If I invite friends to participate in the ICO too, will I get some kind of bonus?
Of course. Each ICO participant can also receive a bonus using our referral program.
First step for all user who want to join to our ICO is to sign in to your approved KYC and then he can work with his HoToKeN Payment page.
If you get your referral link and share it with friends you will receive 10% HTKN reward is based on the number of tokens purchased by your friends.
Great news. Will tokens be credited to my account immediately after registration in the referral program?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

You can download HotNow application in AppleStore or Google Market to find best promotions and discounts that nearest merchants offer you.
Not still. When our ICO campaign finish we will integrate Stellar system that allows to use HTKN for payment.
HotNow offers to discover hot promotional offers around user. It has already supported the search suggestion feature according to your current location. You can filter and collect the most interesting promotions in your Favorite list, view shop profiles and gain access to other opportunities.
Click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecandy or here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hotnow/id868760822?mt=8  to see available updates for the HotNow application.
Do you plan to release some new functionallity soon?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

Do you plan to release some new functionallity soon?
HotNow is still developing, so that new functions can be expected after the end of the ICO
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:10:23 AM

How the Expansion of Blockchain’s Collaborative Universe Magnifies Its Sustainability

Even retail is full of opportunities for blockchain-based partnerships, as evidenced by the recent collaboration announcement between retail engagement platform HotNow and Stellar. HotNow brings merchants and consumers together through their gamified engagement application, awarding users with HoToKeN for promotional activities that aid participating retailers. HTKN can then be redeemed for discounts at merchants, helping bring online retail traffic through the doors of offline merchants and closing the value cycle without any leakage. By integrating Stellar and its own Lumens cryptocurrency protocol with HoToKeN, merchants can accept micropayments and more importantly HTKN instantaneously at a very low cost, improving the overall appeal and fungibility of the system for both users and vendors.
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

Will the project have the support for both iOS and Android users?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

When is the ICO release scheduled?
big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

Will the project have the support for both iOS and Android users?
Yes, HoToKeN have already launched HotNow application that works with the both OS. You will find it on the store.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

Great news. Will tokens be credited to my account immediately after registration in the referral program?
No, it won’t. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ITO, on March 20, 2017.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:41 AM

No, it won’t. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ITO, on March 20, 2017.
In what currency will it be?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

Do you think you can achieve a stable ecosystem?
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Can you explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

Do you think you can achieve a stable ecosystem?
We think that the sustainable growth of the HotNow economy will be achived with the help of of regular rewards for active participants. Also we will have strong foundation is the 10 billion tokens most of which will be store to support the operation of the ecosystem. As the platform matures, we hope to transition to a more explicit, decentralized, and open governance process, provided the welfare of the economy allows.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

In what currency will it be?
All payment is made in HTKN tokens
big-vados123

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

When is the ICO release scheduled?
In five days, March 20, the public sale will end. HoToKeN schedule was announced in Roadmap. You will find it in White Paper https://hotoken.io/documents/HoToKeNWhitepaper.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: