Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
cross_over100

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

I choose bitcoin because it has the high value of all coin.
More people choose bitcoin and keep it for a long time to have a good benefits. Bitcoin will give a chance to every user to change and have good future.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it was very profitable and there are different people in the world do really like cryptocurrency, most of them are business man who are interested to expand their resources, i also like this kind of way of living , that's the reason i also invest on cryptocurrency.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

I trust in bitcoin rather well for myself. Because the bitcoin really helps me in many respects. Specially, when I have received the bonuses. I feel well and I feel happy when I have such work on the Internet. It gives me more chances and hopes, especially an opportunity to earn a lot of good.
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

I chose bitcoin because it is safer and it will give me return on my investment.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

I choose Bitcoin because it is first cryptocurrency and mother of all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is most popular and most used cryptocurrency at this moment. I think it is better to save money in Bitcoin than in banks, so i save my money in BTC, for me it is like digital gold. Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government.  Bitcoin is transparent and new kind of money that have bright future in my opinion.

BTC
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it was very profitable and there are different people in the world do really like cryptocurrency, most of them are business man who are interested to expand their resources, i also like this kind of way of living , that's the reason i also invest on cryptocurrency.
business people like to use cryptocurrency i think because there are two advantages, for tools of transaction and investment. besides that many advantages of using btc, such as speed of time transaction because using decentralization system
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

business people like to use cryptocurrency i think because there are two advantages, for tools of transaction and investment. besides that many advantages of using btc, such as speed of time transaction because using decentralization system

Being easy transaction is one of the reason why many people like bitcoin and also you can trade your money on it so you can earn profit from bitcoin, that's one of the reason why business man also like bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is the originator in the crypto world. If there is no bitcoin, we may not know the crypto and the blockchain system. It became famous and everyone chose bitcoin, not just as its originator but good bitcoin system technology when compared to other transaction systems. with a blockchain system, financial transactions are fast and easy with strong security guarantees, only to have a transparent bitcoin transaction system. We can see that comparison with other bitcoin transaction systems, and we certainly know that bitcoin is now an example in some countries to develop their financial transaction system.
I chose Bitcoin because it is highly liquid and can really be converted into money. It is highly and widely acceptable in Europe and other countries for instant transaction. One of the top notch spot for investing the money you do not need to consume. It is decentralized which makes it one of its kind. There are numerous advantages of the technology that’s why I chose Bitcoin.
bursteater

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Because it is very possible to be send and get money anywhere in the world at a given time and it allows users to control to their transactions help keep bitcoin safe for the network.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

Because it is very possible to be send and get money anywhere in the world at a given time and it allows users to control to their transactions help keep bitcoin safe for the network.
For sure we can make high amount of transaction in bitcoin within few minutes price of bitcoin is getting better because of fast transaction and high demand of bitcoin, I choose bitcoin because same as you I did not find any better option than bitcoin to invest my money, I bought few bitcoin at the price of 10k couple of months ago and now price of bitcoin is almost 30k dollar in my country within two months, I can earn free as well using signature campaign so for me bitcoin is golden chance to give me profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

I choose bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to have an alternative source of income. And it's such a big help. Its value is much higher than other cryptocurrency. And many are trusting bitcoin because they say that it is more profitable investing than the other crypto.
Kaye

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

I've decided to spend my time here because of the two main benefits I can gain. Specifically, the amount of earnings I can have that will help in supporting my needs and demands. Another thing is because of the learnings and eye opening concepts I can use in my life.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

I have been choose bitcoin because that is something new and revolutionary in this world and will let us to make something new things in this world give to people new block chain project with many infrastructure and many things also.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

The answer I want to succeed with bitcoin. Following in the footsteps of seniors who have long joined bitcoin. This is the right choice but we will keep the right moment to act or not. If every year bitcoin always increases the current price I start it and I will succeed with bitcoin. It's never too late to start success with bitcoin.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I chose bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to participate in the different start up that enables me to earn income. Bitcoin had a great impact on me especially in financial status since the extra earning i get from it aside from my job. It also enables me to trade only in an easy way.
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

Because it is trend in social media nowadays. Many of it are bad opinion about bitcoin because they say that it was only scamming people. But when I do my own research about bitcoin it open my mind and try to invest in it.  I dont have big profit today but maybe soon I will earn a lot if the bitcoin will gain its price..
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

I choose bitcoin to earn a lot of money that can helps to our family about financial status like daily needs and etc. Also bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn easily and quickly. It can change your life into a good and contented. So keep it up the hard work you do.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

I choose bitcoin because it may possibly help me not just financially but also in developing my English Communication skills through sharing my thought or opinion about the given subject or topic. I also observed that my workmates enjoyed this campaign because it helps them financially because they can earn money by posting or joining this campaign.
I also heard about the cryptocurrencies not just here in our country but also in the other country that's why I chose bitcoin.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

I've decided to spend my time here because of the two main benefits I can gain. Specifically, the amount of earnings I can have that will help in supporting my needs and demands. Another thing is because of the learnings and eye opening concepts I can use in my life.
yes I am also so because bitcoin for me helps my day-to-day life. is resolved in bitcoin that is tenacious and patient.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

i am choosing Bitcoin it gives me a lot of profit .I also have a lot of expectations from Bitcoin The investors have got a huge profit margin and that too in a short period of time.It is the easiest and fastest way to earn money.Signature campaigns pay us weekly.They pay as a decent amount according to a rank.it is tha best cryptocurrency than any other altcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: