Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

I chose this BTC because my friends joining in btc she got a business and her life was change. when i ask he till me to join this btc for your future. so i decide to join her to grab this opportunities.

As for me, I made the decision myself. I read a lot about Bitcoin and understood that cryptocurrency is our future. By the way, I involved my friends in crypto even.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

I chose this BTC because my friends joining in btc she got a business and her life was change. when i ask he till me to join this btc for your future. so i decide to join her to grab this opportunities.

As for me, I made the decision myself. I read a lot about Bitcoin and understood that cryptocurrency is our future. By the way, I involved my friends in crypto even.

cryptos are only the future of digital currency or internet of money as what there are commonly said it but it isnt our future. cryptos wont control our lifes or the way we lived.  Cryptos can only changed the way we pay and work. Anyways i do choose bitcoin because i was curious and i oftenly heared it in any parts of the web .

Wheather im on the forum or facebook , i always heared the word bitcoin. That is the reason why i choose and try bitcoin.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it gives me a lot of opportunities to become succesful in life.and i believe bitcoin has the biggest future of digital currency.
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I  choose bitcoin becaus bitcoin has really a great capability to rise someday and it is really growing fast like its price.I believe many people would really trust in bitcoin because bitcoin is really safe and a good way to save mobey and it  has really a good feedback if we ask those person who really ingage on investing into it.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because l know bitcoin will give me life just like our neighbor. They are now rich and have their own business.l beleive that one of this days l am like them also. To be rich created by bitcoin.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:50:24 AM

I chose bitcoin for so many interesting reasons. First, it is a decentralized currency that would provide us a good profit through it's long term investment. Second, it serves as a source of income for most of us. Also, it could be a way of faster transactions that would benefit most of us.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

I choose bitcoin for so many reasons, one, bitcoin is and convince to use, I. e you can use bitcoin to buy products online without any necessary papers work, secondly bitcoin give one financial independence, many peoples became rich through bitcoin.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is one of my ways to earn extra income other than just relying on monthly salary. Bitcoin is now so popular, so that it is a promising investment and to get profit from bitcoin is not difficult. Just need to buy bitcoin, wait for the price to rise up and sell it to get a little profit, or hold bitcoin for long term if you want to get big profit. We also can do it anytime and anywhere, so it would not disturb our daily activity.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

i choose bitcoin currency it's because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins and i know bitcoin is always on top better than other currencies and  bitcoin can convert to our own money. Also Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

i choose bitcoin currency it's because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins and i know bitcoin is always on top better than other currencies and  bitcoin can convert to our own money. Also Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.

I choose bitcoin because of many people we help her. even my friends she change her life. me im the one who help in bitcoin. bitcoin is a big profit in crypto. many of them getting rich like my friend. and my friend who teach me to join this crypto. and i believe that bitcoin is save for my future. and nothing change my mind and i choose only bitcoin.
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

I choose bitcoi because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin and many people like bitcoin, bitcoin is also easy to be an investment place because bitcoin can be directly exchanged with fiat currency
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because ever and ever it has the highest value of all crypto coins. Also bitcoin is not so hard to earn.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
...A lot of people who chose bitcoin as their main source of income, because bitcoin has a potential to make a huge profit specially for investors and traders. Aside from it's profitable, bitcoin is the best currency for online mode of payments.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
i choose bitcoin because bitcoin can help us to grow up our life and many people choose bitcoin because bitcoin is a source of our income and bitcoin is the highest value of all coins so that i choose it

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is the originator in the crypto world. If there is no bitcoin, we may not know the crypto and the blockchain system. It became famous and everyone chose bitcoin, not just as its originator but good bitcoin system technology when compared to other transaction systems. with a blockchain system, financial transactions are fast and easy with strong security guarantees, only to have a transparent bitcoin transaction system. We can see that comparison with other bitcoin transaction systems, and we certainly know that bitcoin is now an example in some countries to develop their financial transaction system.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Jus like you know, bitcoin as the pole for another altcoin price that, this tell public that how important bitcoin itself in crypto world. Beside that bitcoin also always giving big benefit.

Someone tell the unique of bitcoin "bitcoin is only being a centre for these years. Where if the bitcoin price rise so alt will follow it and opposite. not look like previous time, if the bitcoin price decrease it might not impact another price.

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin has proven to be the king of Crypto up to this point.I choose Bitcoin because I know it's and investment.And also Bitcoin is the most popular and most acknowledge coin of them all.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin has proven to be the king of Crypto up to this point.I choose Bitcoin because I know it's and investment.And also Bitcoin is the most popular and most acknowledge coin of them all.

I choose bitcoin because this is  the first digital cryptocurrency worldwide and have a capability to raise. I trully believe that this will be our payment system in the near future.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because this is  the first digital cryptocurrency worldwide and have a capability to raise. I trully believe that this will be our payment system in the near future.

Because bitcoin prove themselves the capability to raise in our market. Many people want to invest or joined because they believe that this is the answer of their financial problem and i am one of that. Bitcoin is a hassle free payment system, that we need in our generation now.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: