Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

I didn't choose bitcoin in fact it has the worst programming at all.. no use also unlike other project..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

I think in bitcoin quite easily get more profit from there. The signcoal campaign on bitcoin gave me the biggest income
That's why I joined bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Why do I choose bitcoin, because bitcoin can generate big profits that can change my life for the better than ever. and I just just follow my signature campaign can have an income that I think is very good and can be an additional income for me. and the way deals are very easy with small taxes and I can enjoy it. and besides the very expensive bitcoin price among other coins and many other advantages.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.

off course, bitcoin can accept every one in every country in future.
Of course, we all hope that we can use bitcoin directly so it does not require fiat, but everything will be missed this year, if bitcoin can survive at a price above $ 15k, then it will happen soon, but if the price at the end of this year under $ 5000 it will be difficult to make bitcoin globally accepted.
In the past, I did want to use bitcoin in the real world but now, I do not think that is a good idea. BItcoin is not as fast as people thought. It was fast, though. HOwever, when there are too many people in the network, it seems that bitcoin can not handle a huge number of people 
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

I was poor and sad but found bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to start working and recive good money, also changed my mentality and i've got skills.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I was poor and sad but found bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to start working and recive good money, also changed my mentality and i've got skills.
I choose bitcoin because this is the strongest cryptocurrency, and i choose bitcoin because the future of bitcoin js really bright compare to other cryptocurrency, and i choose bitcoin because i am earning a big profit with the help of bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

the reason why I chose bitcoin; it is very easy to use, Im a newbie here and for me I cant find very hard activities here, just invest and read for the sake of wider learnings.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is more profitable than the other currency and bitcoin jas many ise like ypu can use bitcoin in trading and investing ico. And the most important its more secured
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I believe that bitcoin will be the digital juggernaut and means of futures trading. With the great applications and security of bitcoin, it will be a great help for people living and working in the future. Currently, many countries around the world have recognized and used bitcoin as a legitimate money and can be used in all areas.
Wibisono

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I am not yet an expert on bitcoin. However, I feel very interested in bitcoin.
I try to have bitcoin by following campaign and bounty.
Bitcoin provides a special interest for everyone.
Interest can be a high value, ease of use, and in terms of security.
I think a lot is related to bitcoin because its value is currently high compared to other coins.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

I chose Bitcoin for vital reasons that can not be compromised blatantly. You made sense in your submission but your link posted is not live on line ''https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk''. Bitcoin had changed my life better than I was before becoming a Bitcoinner, and I have never for once regretted ever being a party to Bitcoin deals. The researches I made in Bitcoin now and then opening my eyes the more on Time and Financial management is also something to write home about.
Yes i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is very usefull and good investing and because of bitcoin i have may own money and it's very help for me because i am poor honestly and i choose bitcoin because i learn more about bitcoin,..
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

I will always stick to bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is very easy to use to make investments and transactions, to get pretty good results, because bitcoin is also very popular, so for me bitcoin a bright future.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

First i like Bitcoin. because i can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.
Second I choose bitcoin because the value. Investment to bitcoin have benefits itself and have big potential profit especially for long term
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

I think bitcoin is the future of currency. It is also very profitable.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I started investing on the advice of my friends who are making good money with bitcoins. They also asked me to join this forum so as to get latest updates about crypto.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
mine_20

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

RealtyReturns

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the great coins in the crypto world.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

The reason is quite obvious, it has more market dominance and has been around longer than most alts, with a proven market, it has credibility and has stood the test of time. It is more profitable than most alts considering it has huge volatility index, and daily trade volumes.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

The reason is quite obvious, it has more market dominance and has been around longer than most alts, with a proven market, it has credibility and has stood the test of time. It is more profitable than most alts considering it has huge volatility index, and daily trade volumes.
you are right, bitcoin trading is also more secure and btc besides it also can be directly redeemed fiat anyway now is the right time to buy because the price is still cheap but if you do not have money then do not buy
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

First of all I would like to thank in bitcoin because it really helps me a lot. I choose bitcoin because of its uniqueness. It is the first digital money that I ever know. I love the transaction because it is really fast. You are secured here and there is a lot of things that you can do to earn money. Bitcoin really helps a lot of people in each world. Also we are lucky enough that bitcoin exist.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

I chose bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin can really help me to achieve all my goals, and I choose bitcoin because I want to be myself that I can make a lot of money using bitcoin. because Bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Remittances with Bitcoin can only happen with smartphone capital and internet connection. The bitcoin value is very high and gets a big boon if you know how to handle it like holding it up to the price you like.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: