Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:52:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Probably because it's a good way to achieve those goals in life that I set for myself and bitcoin in this will help me I'm sure
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Not an expert really... To be honest I am just familiar with Bitcoin and nothing else and just got to know the other cryptos and the story and applications behind it after some months of reading and joining here at Bitcointalk.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I am unfortunate person and dreaming to have good time with my cousins and relatives in province. I do not have a good job. Having here I want to try my luck maybe btc will be the only way to go home someday in my town in the province. Maybe before the end of 2018 it will come to pass. That is one reason for now by choosing bitcoin.
ayamboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

I choose bitcoin because of all the digital currency, bitcoin is the most stable of them all.

I certainly like bitcoin because its a lot of benefits.Bitcoin is a currency.Through bitcoin we can earn money by sitting at home.Bitcoin removes unemployment and their new jobs besides,it is a great opportunity to earn money by sitting in the house for women.Bitcoin is more valuable and high speed in other currents.When bitcoins price increases,it is very costly and demanding.Thats why i like bitcoin so much for the benefits of bitcoin.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because bitcoin helped me pay off my debt and I have money to buy a new home
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

i choosing bitcoin because i think bitcoin is  the future currencies. beside that with high volatile it make profitable to invesment and trading, because i known if later more people need so can increase price

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

your survey is not currently active but i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the most potent coin in appeal with altcoin, and i believe that i do not be in vain

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

i choosing bitcoin because i think bitcoin is  the future currencies. beside that with high volatile it make profitable to invesment and trading, because i known if later more people need so can increase price
Bitcoin can be the future of the currencies because of its great idea and that is using the internet to do transactions online and securing the ledger or network of bitcoin with the use of unity since it is really distributed to different people who are using it. I choose bitcoin because with its current technology i believed that it will make a huge change in the future.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

I choose bitcoin because my friend told me so. But it doesn't end there because i also do my own research and yes he's right. Bitcoin can help you in so many ways especially in financial aspects.

A lot of cryptocurreny has been created and each has its own unique and usefulness but bitcoin can withstand them and still be crypto most demand, so I definitely choose bitcoin. In addition the bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created and the value becomes higher every day even many companies and governments that have banned bitcoin but still widely supported
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I myself why choose bitcoin than others because I think the use or how it works is not so complicated and easy to understand so it can be very easy in running this bitcoin program without having to complicated and also earnings can be obtained from bitcoin is also quite large.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
There's are various reasons behind it and the above reason that The Bitcoin is oldest among all other crypto. This thing is matter most Smiley. Another reason is a Trust. Because of last 8 successful year it able to gain more trust from its users. Bitcoin is more creative and more acceptable crypto currency in the world. And it provides a lot of freedom in my work. Bitcoin transaction is the most safest and uninterrupted money transaction i used ever. And Bitcoin is also use by many small retailer Smiley. So i can use my Bitcoin instead of money to buy something from them. So because of those reason i choose Bitcoin.  Cheesy
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Bitcoin is the finest investment asset of present era.There are many reasons to chose Bitcoin over any other investment asset or cryptocurrency. Due to it's decentralized nature government or banks are not able to track the transactions made through Bitcoin which provide us an opportunity to transact our money anonymously within and outside our country.It also provide us with huge profits in a short period of time.It provide us a way to earn some money.Transactions thorugh Bitcoin are cheap and fast. It provides us with security as all the Bitcoin wallets work with a private key or a pin which only the user knows,So no third party can access our wallet and our money will always be under our observation.These are some reasons due to which I will choose Bitcoin.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

I choose bitcoin because i believe that it will it's an easy way to use in some transactions and also shopping online and also maybe someday it will be recognized by the government to become as a currency and can be use entire world it is also a one way wherein you can invest and earn a big profit .
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I chose bitcoin because it's the future. For easy, efficient transactions which bitcoin offers. I like the fact that bitcoin puts me in absolute control of my money and assets which I have never had before. I chose bitcoin because I believe in the tech and algorithm.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Because bitcoin is a new and easier way of earning money. I need only my laptop/phone and internet connection so I can receive stakes from bounty campaigns I joined and viola! Stakes=bitcoin.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it's a good way to invest money and earn a profit and also I use bitcoin because it's more easy to buy more things like to invest to other coin using bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

The technology itself behind bitcoin's creation is something I am very interested in. I think it holds a lot of potential not only as an invedtment but also as a currency in the future. It made me want to support bitcoin to ensure that it would be able to serve the said pyrpose in the future. Another reason why I chose bitcoin is of course, the high potential profit one can gaib through investing.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
I choose bitcoin because i believe that it will it's an easy way to use in some transactions and also shopping online and also maybe someday it will be recognized by the government to become as a currency and can be use entire world it is also a one way wherein you can invest and earn a big profit .
I chose bitcoin because it has a fast and secured transaction worldwide.  Bitcoin price is unstable and I like that because someday it will become more profitable. Bitcoin has the most popular than other crypto currency.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

I choose bitcoin to earn a lot of money that can helps to our family about financial status like daily needs and etc. Also bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn easily and quickly. It can change your life into a good and contented. So keep it up the hard work you do.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:01 AM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
bticoin has many advantages, very wide reach and not bound anything, let alone the government does not interfere with bitcoin only if there is a criminal act of the government also will not be responsible, it risks
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: