Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Personally I choose bitcoin because this is my one alternative way to earn money which doesn’t really take too much effort to work. You can manage your time. You can earn money through bitcoin just join in different signature campaign. I mean that the value of bitcoin is rapidly growing over the years. so without a doubt, bitcoin can be provide my financial needs in the future.

Same here I choose bitcoin because this helps me a lot for a living specially that my salary from my regular job is not enough. This adds additional learning as well and help me refresh my knowledge. Joining signature campaigns, i like it the most because you can share your thoughts and ideas and you're free to do it and at the same time you're earning.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

I did chose bitcoin because I know it's a effective way to earn money today. It was more easier and simple . many ways to earn money and like doing social media so it's much more easier. For now I'm waiting for my first rewards given by the campaign I joined.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

I consider many things to interest me and choose it, bitcoin is the best virtual currency that gives big advantage to its investors, bitcoin is the first digital currency we can use like online money, I choose bitcoin because of the potential bitcoinsangat big to have sale value the high and the benefits bring to my life.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

I personally used or choose Bitcoin because it is not just a form of a currency or a digital currency in the form of cryptocurreny. Bitcoin is an opportunity for me especially as a way for me to earn and to gain profit a part on my investment and tradings that other currency could not give to us. It actually help us on transactions dealing with faster and reliable wsy.  Grin
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I choose bitcoin because it makes a lot of money. currently I focus on bounty hunter and trading. besides that i can part time work at bitcoin. so it is not disturb my real work

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

When I`m new here in the bitcoin world the onle things that I want is to earn money because I need more money because I`m working student and I was notice that I can make money through joining bitcoin campaign and holding bitcoin so, I decided to choose bitcoin because instantly I can make bitcoin as real money.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is pseudonymous, a very interesting feature that is anonymous .. easy in can and generate many keuntungn for that I am now more focus on bounty in order to get a lot of money so that my future can be more assured

BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.

Right now? im still studying. so  it's so hard get
 a lot of income. only bitcoin i know is the best to get  earn revenue.
only bitcoin knows the quickest earning money for a short time.
only the bitcoin knows if it can take money for a short period of time. so
that's the reason why I chose the bitcoin.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

yes, so am I. I prefer choose bitcoin because it firt crypto coin. And untill now bitcoin is secured.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
The reason why i shoukd choose bitcoin because bitcoin is more better than any currencies and also bitcoin is the onle one that gives a great help and à great impact of change in the human life that makes everyone else life better than before and progresser than before  because its often more opportunities to start up and aimed a good future as well as by the help of great provided of anything by the help of bitcoin.
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

bitcoin is easily fastly and secured. thats my reason choose bitcoin
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin because my invested money rise up , double triple more. and I love it Bitcoin is really accessable , all you need is to careful of your money and sure that it will double or triple up.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it really helps me a lot. Bitcoin is a big part of my life these days because it can provide those things that is necessary in my life. It helps ma also my parents because nowadays  I can help them to pay bills in our house. also i choose bitcoin because it is trusted and I believe on it so much. My money is secured here and here I can gain a lot of profit.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

not choosing bitcoin, but I do not have a job, here I can still work and try to try, I want to succeed like my friends who have successfully worked on this bitcoin forum.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

I chose Bitcoin because I believe that Bitcoin can be the most promising investment asset and in the future Bitcoin will not disappoint its users. And I chose Bitcoin because I strongly believe in the technology in Bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it really helps me a lot. Bitcoin is a big part of my life these days because it can provide those things that is necessary in my life. It helps ma also my parents because nowadays  I can help them to pay bills in our house. also i choose bitcoin because it is trusted and I believe on it so much. My money is secured here and here I can gain a lot of profit.
Bitcoin is really serving as like it is the best source of income in the world because the earnings that we are getting from bitcoin is really a lot higher compare to the salary that we can get from working in a job or even a higher position in a job. I choose bitcoin because of that reason and i don't have any option like leaving bitcoin just to settle for a stable job.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

The main reason why I choose bitcoin is bitcoin giving me so many opportunities for earning money.It's helps me a lot to became self employed.Bitcoin price is huge and it's really profitable for holders like me.Also bitcoin is known by worldwidely and I can use bitcoin almost everywhere.Bitcoin transactions is smooth and easy which always impress me.

Literally I want to save my money also and bitcoin can save my tax fee.So I can get many advantages from bitcoin that I don't find in any other crypto.That's why I choose bitcoin.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

The main reason why I choose bitcoin is bitcoin giving me so many opportunities for earning money.It's helps me a lot to became self employed.Bitcoin price is huge and it's really profitable for holders like me.Also bitcoin is known by worldwidely and I can use bitcoin almost everywhere.Bitcoin transactions is smooth and easy which always impress me.

Literally I want to save my money also and bitcoin can save my tax fee.So I can get many advantages from bitcoin that I don't find in any other crypto.That's why I choose bitcoin.
Yes i also choose bitcoin by its more benefit and that's why i know it will give me more profit and my future will more secure, so now i earn some extra money for make my easy life because i have no job and i know bitcoin will very helpful for me and that's why i will settle my life and complete my home from every facilities as i want.

chindro

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Just to keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

I choose bitcoin since it is the pioneer in crypto, its value is not stable and experience a lot of ups and down in the market but still proud and thriving till this day. If you want to invest then choose those investments with strong roots. 

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: