News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
Faolom

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

It's nice to see real practicing professionals in the team, not just another theorists
I fully agree with you! Team looks very impressing
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:23:04 PM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.

Hello.
The release of this game is coming soon. You can check for updates on the official website of Lord Of Poker: https://www.lopgame.com/en/

Sure, I will check the site from time to time for Android app. Do you have some ETA?
Pokerstars also made a variant of poker and game, but for real money. 

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
vitalikexpert

Activity: 154
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:44:02 PM

why should I invest in your project? why do you think that the price of your token will grow?
knopka

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

very interesting project, good luck to you!  Cheesy  And where is your company located?
Vatonata

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

The gaming industry, as I see, is developing very well now, I've seen a lot of projects, but this one stands out. A good professional team, already released games with a large positive audience, unique features such as a low commission for developers and the ability to withdraw funds into real ones so easy!
It seems that they know their market and their users. Well done, developers!
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

very interesting project, good luck to you!  Cheesy  And where is your company located?
Read first page Wink They're from Estonia. Now IT has fast grow there, so it's not surprising
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

What about the fairness in game? As far as I know the result of a pvp is centralized controlled, and so it can be easily manipulated. I didn't read the whitepaper yet so I am not sure if this issue is critical, or just my misunderstanding.
Lesiana

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

What about the fairness in game? As far as I know the result of a pvp is centralized controlled, and so it can be easily manipulated. I didn't read the whitepaper yet so I am not sure if this issue is critical, or just my misunderstanding.
Hi! They developing DECENTRALIZED game platform.

I'm too thought about it, but as you can see, they already took care of this
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

What is the soft cap of the project? Reading a little the description of the project, will players win tokens if they are just playing or should they win competitions to win tokens?

Hello, our softcap is 715 ETH.

IQeon internal currency can be earned in application in the following ways:

- win the game in a game room for IQeon;
- receive a task completion.

To use IQeon in the application, it is necessary to bind the wallet with IQeon to this application in user account. A user can get the opportunity to win IQeon internal currency without a need for payment in the application. This opportunity gives a ticket to the game of the day on IQeon, which a user can receive for the following activities in the application:

- enter the app during 7 consecutive days.
What tasks do you mean?

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:17 PM

It's nice to see real practicing professionals in the team, not just another theorists

Eah
Our team contains only from proffesionals

Thank you for your trust!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:18:38 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:01:36 PM by IQeon

why should I invest in your project? why do you think that the price of your token will grow?

Game market is one of the biggest market in the World.
Rapid growth in the number of mobile devices inevitably leads to increase in the number of mobile applications and games users. According to the Newzoo 2017 Global Mobile Market Report, as at the beginning of 2017, the number of smartphone users exceeds 2.3 billion, or 31% of the world's total population. By 2020, this figure will reach 3.6 billion. Also you can find this information in our whitepaper

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Do you mean the anti-cheat system is now decentralized? The game mechanic decisions are all decentralized? The game servers are decentralized as well? Currently existing competitive games are all centralized...

Let me quote from the whitepaper:
Players can choose an arbitration option for their dispute, and a remote conflict resolver will make a sound decision about the results of the dispute according to the materials provided (picture, video)
For many events, the result can be automatically loaded from the trusted resource API and entered into the system by a smart contract.

So it requires someone to rely on video/picture capturing as an evidence.
"Trusted source", it is a centralized source as far as I know.

I guess these are the best approaches to solve this kind of issue, so, good luck.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:38:53 PM

is this mineable after ico?

No, it's not minable at all

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Do you have plans to offer Lord of Poker for Android? I've search it in Play Store and then I saw it's only for iOS.

Hello.
The release of this game is coming soon. You can check for updates on the official website of Lord Of Poker: https://www.lopgame.com/en/

Sure, I will check the site from time to time for Android app. Do you have some ETA?

When are you talking about ETA - what do you mean? European Technical Approval or smth else?

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

Do you mean the anti-cheat system is now decentralized? The game mechanic decisions are all decentralized? The game servers are decentralized as well? Currently existing competitive games are all centralized...

Let me quote from the whitepaper:
Players can choose an arbitration option for their dispute, and a remote conflict resolver will make a sound decision about the results of the dispute according to the materials provided (picture, video)
For many events, the result can be automatically loaded from the trusted resource API and entered into the system by a smart contract.

So it requires someone to rely on video/picture capturing as an evidence.
"Trusted source", it is a centralized source as far as I know.

I guess these are the best approaches to solve this kind of issue, so, good luck.

We will open this topic deeper in the nearest future.
Nice questions, Hexcolyte,thank you.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

What is the soft cap of the project? Reading a little the description of the project, will players win tokens if they are just playing or should they win competitions to win tokens?

Hello, our softcap is 715 ETH.

IQeon internal currency can be earned in application in the following ways:

- win the game in a game room for IQeon;
- receive a task completion.

To use IQeon in the application, it is necessary to bind the wallet with IQeon to this application in user account. A user can get the opportunity to win IQeon internal currency without a need for payment in the application. This opportunity gives a ticket to the game of the day on IQeon, which a user can receive for the following activities in the application:

- enter the app during 7 consecutive days.
What tasks do you mean?

Game tasks into the app. hmmm... like you reached score -xxxx- and you got 1 IQN ( It's only for example ).. smth like this

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:08 AM

Gamers - Unite! Smiley

Hello.

When are you talking about ETA - what do you mean? European Technical Approval or smth else?

My bad, ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival. E.g. do you have some time estimate when do you plan to launch it for android.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:24:02 AM

Does this like a betting game site? Or like a Steam that you can play many games?
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

hmm...Nice project! I think you have a strong future
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

Does this like a betting game site? Or like a Steam that you can play many games?
Hi!
Maybe it's something between - competitions for money and gigantic gaming platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: