News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gLRvOuE.jpg

5 Days Left Before the End of IQeon Pre-ICO, Get On Board!

Don’t miss out your chance to invest in the decentralized gaming and PvP platform IQeon.

This promising startup gives you a unique opportunity to play games, get high scores in intellectual competitions, and make bets. The platform runs on Ethereum Blockchain and provides the facility for storing your cryptoassets and exchanging them with the help of IQeon cryptowallet.

The IQeon pre-ICO have started on December 16 and will end on December 25, 2017. Your investments are received in BTC or ETH and during the pre-ICO you have an opportunity to purchase IQN (IQeon tokens) with a 50% discount. Don’t miss your chance!

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

Amazing.
It seems the pre-ICO just started and now 5 days to finish.

We need to hurry up for not to miss the bonus!!!

IQeon offers you 50% bonus at the preICO stage.
Don't miss your chance to take a part in the awesome project!

Be one of the first.

https://i.imgur.com/yTaEniO.png
And what's the bonus after?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jt4fRY6.png

On December 16, IQeon participated in the biggest event for Belarusian startups: “Startup of the Year 2017”. The contest gathered the key players from senior financial, business, and fintech domains/industries of Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and the Middle East. The total number of participants was around 500.

The authors of the ideas for startups and business projects had to compete in a number of categories. IQeon is a running project and is the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform existing in its Beta version and providing the opportunity for the users not only to play but also earn money for the gaming achievements and their intellectual score if they unriddle quizzes or play other logical games.

IQeon sidestepped the rivals in the category “Blockchain” and became the winner. The whole team is congratulating our CEO, Vadim Dovguchits, who was awarded the top prize in this category for the winning result!

Being a part of the world startup and blockchain community is a great honor for us as the more attention our project drags the more funds we will raise and the sooner the final product will reach its users, and by this, I mean you. Support our project by participating in our pre-ICO that lasts until December 25, 2017. There is not much time left, hurry up to invest! Get IQN tokens with the 50% discount!

500 teams and you're the winner?! stars Wink
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

OMG...more than 80K investments!

Good start, IQeon!
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

Cool, that team leaders are public peoples, that rises trust level
haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?

Unsold IQeon tokens will be destroyed.
And what about the tokens for the development team?
Kuflama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Good start, IQeon!
in less than a week?! Believe you complete the ICO Wink
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

I have invested you some...wish you fast grow

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:08:55 PM

On December 16, IQeon participated in the biggest event for Belarusian startups: “Startup of the Year 2017”. The contest gathered the key players from senior financial, business, and fintech domains/industries of Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia, and the Middle East. The total number of participants was around 500.

The authors of the ideas for startups and business projects had to compete in a number of categories. IQeon is a running project and is the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform existing in its Beta version and providing the opportunity for the users not only to play but also earn money for the gaming achievements and their intellectual score if they unriddle quizzes or play other logical games.

IQeon sidestepped the rivals in the category “Blockchain” and became the winner. The whole team is congratulating our CEO, Vadim Dovguchits, who was awarded the top prize in this category for the winning result!

Being a part of the world startup and blockchain community is a great honor for us as the more attention our project drags the more funds we will raise and the sooner the final product will reach its users, and by this, I mean you. Support our project by participating in our pre-ICO that lasts until December 25, 2017. There is not much time left, hurry up to invest! Get IQN tokens with the 50% discount!

Congrats! Being 1st of 500 is a true recognition and you deserve it!

I already own tokens from few gaming projects, but IQeon look most promising of all.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

I already own tokens from few gaming projects, but IQeon look most promising of all.

With all these hard working days, they absolutely deserve it!
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Don’t miss out your chance to invest in the decentralized gaming and PvP platform IQeon.

This promising startup gives you a unique opportunity to play games, get high scores in intellectual competitions, and make bets. The platform runs on Ethereum Blockchain and provides the facility for storing your cryptoassets and exchanging them with the help of IQeon cryptowallet.

The IQeon pre-ICO have started on December 16 and will end on December 25, 2017. Your investments are received in BTC or ETH and during the pre-ICO you have an opportunity to purchase IQN (IQeon tokens) with a 50% discount. Don’t miss your chance!

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM

Amazing.

Be one of the first.

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Thank you for your trust!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

I have invested you some...wish you fast grow

Be sure, our project is the unique one!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?

Unsold IQeon tokens will be destroyed.
And what about the tokens for the development team?

You can find all the information at our website or in our whitepaper

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Good start, IQeon!

Thank you.

32.88% of presale pool already sold.
Hurry up, 4 days left

Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

Good start, IQeon!

Thank you.

32.88% of presale pool already sold.
Hurry up, 4 days left

https://i.imgur.com/o2JaX9q.png
32%? Sounds great!
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/gLRvOuE.jpg

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST

Amazing.

Be one of the first.

https://i.imgur.com/yTaEniO.png
https://i.imgur.com/QwJNa2M.png
Thanks, I don't want to miss my chance!
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:26 AM

I so glad to join you at the early stage of the project and see your progress! I hope you succeed!
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

What's the matter to invest in it? I'm gamer

You can monetize your skills in IQeon platform.
And... it's a future... Wink

So the better I play - the more I earn?  I'll tell it my mom Grin
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST

Amazing.

Be one of the first.

Thanks, I don't want to miss my chance!

You are welcome!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

What's the matter to invest in it? I'm gamer

You can monetize your skills in IQeon platform.
And... it's a future... Wink

So the better I play - the more I earn?  I'll tell it my mom Grin

Grin Grin
Something like this. With help of our structure, you can earn real money!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: