News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

"The price for 1 ETH is 550 IQN that is already higher than the one during the official pre-ICO. Only during the Pre-ICO you’ll have a chance to buy IQeon tokens with 40% Discount!!"

oh yeah, great suggestion! I will definitely take advantage of such a good bonus! and the minimal entrance with 1 ETH makes me very happy! ))

happy new year Iqeon team!)  Cheesy

Yeahhh... It's really awesome offer for latecomers!
Wish you a happy new year too!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

IQeon at New Year's Meeting organized by ABA Marketing

On December 19, 2107 in Riga the final Gala-dinner closed the New Year's Meeting organized by ABA Marketing. IQeon team was honored to attend the event. The event was held on a grand scale, and allowed all participants to get charged with a great mood for the upcoming holidays.

Invited to the meeting, Alexander Samoilo and Vadim Dovguchits presented the IQeon project to the audience and told about the history of its creation, as well as the advantages and features of the platform. Thus, the audience get to know that IQeon is a running project created on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform. It exists in its Beta version and provides the opportunity for users not only to play but also earn money for their gaming achievements.

Also Vadim and Alexander highlighted such advantages of the platform as: specialization in the hosting of intellectual games, PvPs and motivational competitions. The possibility of participants to bet by playing against each other, while the terms are regulated by smart contracts. And wound up their speech with the fact that IQeon gaming platform guarantees high reliability and transparency as it’s built on the basis of blocking technology.

New arrangements for the successful development of the project and the involvement of the esteemed adviser Richard Dilendorf resulted the conference.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Bump for Happy New Year!

I wish you a great success with the ICO and project.

2018 will be the year of altcoins and tokens.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/27FSEBN.png

IQeon at New Year's Meeting organized by ABA Marketing

On December 19, 2107 in Riga the final Gala-dinner closed the New Year's Meeting organized by ABA Marketing. IQeon team was honored to attend the event. The event was held on a grand scale, and allowed all participants to get charged with a great mood for the upcoming holidays.

Invited to the meeting, Alexander Samoilo and Vadim Dovguchits presented the IQeon project to the audience and told about the history of its creation, as well as the advantages and features of the platform. Thus, the audience get to know that IQeon is a running project created on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain gaming platform. It exists in its Beta version and provides the opportunity for users not only to play but also earn money for their gaming achievements.

Also Vadim and Alexander highlighted such advantages of the platform as: specialization in the hosting of intellectual games, PvPs and motivational competitions. The possibility of participants to bet by playing against each other, while the terms are regulated by smart contracts. And wound up their speech with the fact that IQeon gaming platform guarantees high reliability and transparency as it’s built on the basis of blocking technology.

New arrangements for the successful development of the project and the involvement of the esteemed adviser Richard Dilendorf resulted the conference.

New adviser? Your team is getting stronger every day
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

Unfortunately, I was late for a 50% discount. So this 40% offer is for me
you're right, further bonuses will be less...
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Hi!
If you developing Ether based system, then you support smart contracts?
For what?
For example, for support of disputes between players. This the gaming PVP platform, right?

You are absolutely right!
Thank you for support.
Like gaming disputes without cheating? Something new Grin

Yes, our system is not for cheaters  Cool
Good for me. Blockchain technologies don't get tired to impress with the breadth and usefulness of the application
you're right, all that smart contracts, anonymity, transparency. Believe me, games will become more honest
will see Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

I am confident that you will be in demand in the market - the gaming industry grows and no one solves its problems as you do.               Follow your news
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

list of games-partners growing.. It was nice to see Zombies Runner here, one of my favorites.

now want to try your IQClash, it sounds fascinatingly
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Mr. Dolya Is IQeon Financial Advisor

Gennady Dolya is one of the key management figures in IQeon who has greatly contributed to the development of the project.

Apart from that, Gennady is also the co-owner of ABA Marketing Group Inc which provides services in the field of collective assets management. Mr. Dolya is also one of the first directors of Safe Invest, a Swiss-based consulting company, operating in the sphere of endowment insurance activities. And he has been working in the sphere of financial consulting for more than 20 years. We are inspired to have such an experienced fintech advisor on board.

We are also looking forward to the upcoming IQeon ICO rounds. As we mentioned earlier, due to the active investors interest towards the project, additional IQeon tokens pre-sale will be conducted. It is scheduled on January 8th and will last until January 15th, 2018.

Our project has been created to drastically change the mobile games industry! Stay up to date with the latest IQeon news and join our communities in social networks!

"Old Wolf" in the team?

Trustful
"Old Wolf"? Funny, but if such experienced guys in team, I feel my investments in safety
haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l8Cqkbz.jpg

IQeon Entered TOP 10 Startups According to Crypto BAZAR

Crypto Bazar is a leading marketplace for startups, investors and anyone else intrigued about the future of money. The project held a conference that took place on December 21 in Moscow. It was one of the biggest events in Blockchain Industry that gathered the best crypto-entrepreneurs from all over the world. Speakers from the SEC (USA), FINMA (Switzerland), MAS (Singapore) shared their opinion for the first time in Russia.

The world's most successful ICO investors and startups participated in the event and shared their vision towards tendencies in Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies world. Representatives of the public sector, funds and exchanges provided an extended analysis and Crypto forecasts for 2018.

IQeon also took part in the event and successfully presented the project to the public. And that had an extremely positive outcome consequently as the platform was highlighted among 10 TOP Startups. CryptoBazar is the largest platform, where innovative ideas receive money for ICO and investors catch well-established and credible projects. And we are happy that IQeon was among the best ICOs, getting worthy estimation at the meetup.

Stay tuned for more news about IQeon. The future is already with us.
there is not so easy to win, so ma sincere congrats to the team. may this year be even better for you!
brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

list of games-partners growing.. It was nice to see Zombies Runner here, one of my favorites.

now want to try your IQClash, it sounds fascinatingly
try it, develops the intelligence. The game looks professionally, funny and light intarface.  Wink
Zolanal

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

high potential project... Where can I try demo or prototype? ? ? ?
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Who will pay money if you are succeed in a particular puzzle game? Who is the sponsor? Game creators ?

I found that you have some Minecraft addons. Are you going to develop your platform like curse client?
jounuer

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

on the website, you can find IQClash games.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Benefits of Investing in IQeon

The applications and games industry is growing rapidly each year. In 2017, the volume of the games market reached $109 billion, and by 2021 the volume is considered to reach $130 billion. As for the players, from the two billion gamers a maximum of 3% are able to monetize their achievements, often facing the problem of fraud.

The IQeon PvP gaming platform is a revolutionary solution that has a number of advantages for players, developers, and investors. Players get the opportunity to enjoy their favorite online games, bet on the outcome of games and so on, as well as legally and safely monetize their gaming achievements and receive guaranteed winnings due to smart contracts. Developers receive additional revenue from each bid, the platform takes the lowest commission for revenue (10% instead of 30% like for AppStore and Google Play), integration of gaming products into the IQeon ecosystem through API platforms is fast and easy, the audience of gamers is constantly growing.

Thanks to the growth of the audience of players and partners, the value of the internal means of payment - the IQN crypto currency - will also be constantly increasing, which would be beneficial for investors. IQN tokens during the periods of pre-ICO (additional round) and ICO can be purchased at a low price.

We want to remind that the additional round of pre-ICO starts on January 8 and ends on January 15, 2018. The volume of emission will be about $ 1,300,000. For 1 ETH investors will be able to buy 550 IQN. This price is one and a half times more profitable in comparison with the main course. The ICO will be held at the end of January.

Hurry to invest in a promising project that will bring the long-awaited solution to the most pressing problem of the game industry!

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

You can try one of our games which already released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iqclash.android&hl=en

vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Hello team! I see the 2nd presale starts on Jan 8th, but when does it end? Also, the main token sale is from Jan 30th - March 18th? - Is that correct?Also, what is the hardcap? I havent been able to find that anywhere on the WP or website. Thanks!
anga3636

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

join Articles campaign Grin Grin

Bitcointalk Username: anga3636
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103831
Ethereum Address: ETH 0x3C925bbee1792EFc0fbc9C465fEa2cfE9F8bb625

Article
Content Link: http://iconomical.pro/obzor-ico-iqeon/

Short info:
http://iconomical.pro/iqeon/

Dont forget for me, pls.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

join Articles campaign Grin Grin

Bitcointalk Username: anga3636
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103831
Ethereum Address: ETH 0x3C925bbee1792EFc0fbc9C465fEa2cfE9F8bb625

Article
Content Link: http://iconomical.pro/obzor-ico-iqeon/

Short info:
http://iconomical.pro/iqeon/

Dont forget for me, pls.

Hello, thank you for your activity!
Did you fill our participants form?
Be sure, we won't forget about our dearest participants  Wink

IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Hello team! I see the 2nd presale starts on Jan 8th, but when does it end? Also, the main token sale is from Jan 30th - March 18th? - Is that correct?Also, what is the hardcap? I havent been able to find that anywhere on the WP or website. Thanks!

Hello, vuykim.

Information about dates of the additional presale you can find here ( https://iqeon.io/news/71 ) till January, 15th.

Our hardcap is 20 000 ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: