Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

When creating a crypto bank, you need to carefully consider the security system. Such projects will be primarily attacked by hackers. I hope that the project will have everything in order. After all, the safety of funds is the main task. In general, it will be interesting to observe the development of the project. Good luck.

The best ways to save customers money are partnerships with white hackers and government regulators, who will help with security improvement. But government + crypto is something opposite.
I think such an arrangement is unlikely to be seen in the future, especially with the government

With such a low capitalization yes, but in perspective project can buy a small financial institution and get official license, government support and many other features. Current year must change situation with crypto banks and cards, as for me.

The idea is good but isn't it quite difficult to obtain such a banking license? I guess it depends on the jurisdiction where you try to get it, but in many countries it is not that easy especially if they want to operate internationally.
All the same they will have to try very hard and still provide reliable protection. I think that the team thought over such moments and in any case they will do something about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
datariuscryptobank

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

#ITO Datarius: take part in an ambitious project of #cryptobank❗️

The open round of the first social #P2P cryptobank #Datarius ITO ends on April 5 - there is a little time left; do not miss the chance to become a participant in the creation of a modern bank that will change the traditional banking system and make it transparent, accessible and understandable to everyone!

How to participate? Go to the site → datarius.io, register and follow the simple and understandable instructions. If you need help, a community manager works around the clock, who will answer any questions.

Join our #Telegram channel → https://t.me/datariuscryptobank

Together we can change the world!❤️

#crypto #blockchain #dtrc

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

What makes Datarius stand out from the similar projects?

First and foremost, the Datarius project was intended as a unique social fintech project. What does it mean? We decided to provide our users with almost full freedom of action and to completely remove the team core from the main project’s functions, reserving only the platform technical support, a wide range of additional services and marketing. This step paves the way for minimizing the cost of all services. The cost of all services will be build by the users independently, thanks to a convenient designer. Almost at any step, absolutely any user will be able to order any additional service provided directly by the Datarius Cryptobank team or by accredited third-party services.

Datarius is the only cryptoproject that integrates such social functions as Trust Limit and Trust Management. Any user can provide access to a certain amount of funds at one time to a specific user or a group of users. The users will no longer need to constantly log into their accounts to make small similar transactions.

Datarius is the first project aimed at implementing the most frequently used and popular functionality in a “single window” mode. We implement the best classical solutions, remove the drawbacks, make it available from any nook of the world, socialize and get the product, which most relevant to the market requirements and needs.

https://medium.com/@datariuscryptobank/what-makes-datarius-stand-out-from-the-similar-projects-261f4ba5df9e

OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

What makes Datarius stand out from the similar projects?

First and foremost, the Datarius project was intended as a unique social fintech project. What does it mean? We decided to provide our users with almost full freedom of action and to completely remove the team core from the main project’s functions, reserving only the platform technical support, a wide range of additional services and marketing. This step paves the way for minimizing the cost of all services. The cost of all services will be build by the users independently, thanks to a convenient designer. Almost at any step, absolutely any user will be able to order any additional service provided directly by the Datarius Cryptobank team or by accredited third-party services.

Datarius is the only cryptoproject that integrates such social functions as Trust Limit and Trust Management. Any user can provide access to a certain amount of funds at one time to a specific user or a group of users. The users will no longer need to constantly log into their accounts to make small similar transactions.

Datarius is the first project aimed at implementing the most frequently used and popular functionality in a “single window” mode. We implement the best classical solutions, remove the drawbacks, make it available from any nook of the world, socialize and get the product, which most relevant to the market requirements and needs.

https://medium.com/@datariuscryptobank/what-makes-datarius-stand-out-from-the-similar-projects-261f4ba5df9e
I hope that you will successfully bypass all your competitors, I constantly follow your news and see that you are progressing quite successfully
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Thank you for reviewing our project👉https://www.coinschedule.com/blog/2018/03/11/datarius-cryptobank-dtrc/

Join our #ITO 👉https://ito.datarius.io/ 

#Cryptorize the world together ❤️

#cryptocurrency #blockchain #dtrc

datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

CMO of #Datarius #company  Vasyutin commented the regulation of crypto-currencies in the world #pravda.ru

More details here👉https://www.pravda.ru/news/economics/crypto/21-03-2018/1376745-crypto-0/

ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

When creating a crypto bank, you need to carefully consider the security system. Such projects will be primarily attacked by hackers. I hope that the project will have everything in order. After all, the safety of funds is the main task. In general, it will be interesting to observe the development of the project. Good luck.

The best ways to save customers money are partnerships with white hackers and government regulators, who will help with security improvement. But government + crypto is something opposite.
I think such an arrangement is unlikely to be seen in the future, especially with the government

With such a low capitalization yes, but in perspective project can buy a small financial institution and get official license, government support and many other features. Current year must change situation with crypto banks and cards, as for me.

The idea is good but isn't it quite difficult to obtain such a banking license? I guess it depends on the jurisdiction where you try to get it, but in many countries it is not that easy especially if they want to operate internationally.
All the same they will have to try very hard and still provide reliable protection. I think that the team thought over such moments and in any case they will do something about it

Would be nice to have them answer that question because it is also an important aspect for investors to consider before making an investment decision.
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Overview of #Datarius cryptobank project #ITO for blockchain👉https://miningbitcoinguide.com/ico/datarius

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

Overview of #Datarius cryptobank project #ITO for blockchain👉https://miningbitcoinguide.com/ico/datarius

Can you give me a link to your contract on etherscan? I would like to check how much money was invested in this project.
OzhogCoin

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

Would be nice to have them answer that question because it is also an important aspect for investors to consider before making an investment decision.
You're right. In any case, we need to wait for the answer from the team, because each of us has completely different opinions on this matter
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Thank you for reviewing our project👉http://telegra.ph/Obzor-proekta-Datarius-03-03

ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

You're right. In any case, we need to wait for the answer from the team, because each of us has completely different opinions on this matter

This isn't about opinion in the smallest. It's about either or. If they need a banking license I want to know whether they have one or not, and if they don't I want to know whether it's sure that they are going to successfully obtain it.
kable78

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

the implementation of decentralized financial instruments with the opening of access to the world community for most financial instruments in P2P mode.
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

How to participate in the ITO?

You need to register at https://ito.datarius.io and then follow the instructions. We accept the following currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH.

You need to contact us if you want to participate with fiat money or currency valued at over $ 50,000

Find more detailed instructions at:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNoQ2rtAe9GxCMlyFt8gBYn15qBDN_SExDqo5AmZbgg/view#

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Can you give me a link to your contract on etherscan? I would like to check how much money was invested in this project.

HOW I saw on the site have all the information available as well as Smart Contract Address. Visit the site and do not ask stupid questions.
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Datarius One Million And Counting

The Datarius project – the first social p2p cryptobank – has reached SoftCap!
The final ITO round, launched on March 5 at 12:12 UTC, is in high gear. In the round, thousands users from 55 countries have already participated.
Datarius is the first social p2p cryptobank. The main idea of ​​the project is to provide the consumer with the widest range of financial instruments; to bring the maximum number of financial consumers together; to give freedom of choice and action; to provide a high level of automation; to create a truly social fintech product; to prove by ourselves that the decentralization and lack of borders are benefits.
SoftCap overhit means that the project will be implemented! 
From now on, the further implementation of the project’s functions and features depends on each participant. The final ITO stage will be completed immediately upon reaching its HardCap. The ongoing final round is your last chance to become the DTRC token holder and to receive significant bonuses. DTRC token is a unique key and the only tool to access all the benefits of the Cryptobank: loans with the most favorable terms, joint investments, personal piggy cryptobank, trust limits, trust management and much more.
It is rather simple to join the successful project of the future. You have only to:
- Visit the Datarius official website and register as a participant at ito.datarius.io
- Participate in the project’s Referral Program and share your vision and information with friends to get an additional 5% bonus.

Demonstrate by your participation that the old banking system is dying.
Any contribution is of high value.
#Cryptorize!

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

What is your total supply?
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

HOW I saw on the site have all the information available as well as Smart Contract Address. Visit the site and do not ask stupid questions.

That address shows only $ 133k collected you fucking idiot... and according to website this scam project raised millions...  

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5a8ffa5f2ce95b3a397bda16ad84781b6fde4f8b#code
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

This seems like a good project, and also by looking for the limited total supply I'm hoping that in the future it will be a great choice.
semsyor

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Datarius One Million And Counting
https://medium.com/@datariuscryptobank/datarius-one-million-and-counting-189ed0313c55

The Datarius project – the first social p2p cryptobank – has reached SoftCap!

The final ITO round, launched on March 5 at 12:12 UTC, is in high gear. In the round, thousands users from 55 countries have already participated.

Datarius is the first social p2p cryptobank. The main idea of ​​the project is to provide the consumer with the widest range of financial instruments; to bring the maximum number of financial consumers together; to give freedom of choice and action; to provide a high level of automation; to create a truly social fintech product; to prove by ourselves that the decentralization and lack of borders are benefits.

SoftCap overhit means that the project will be implemented!

From now on, the further implementation of the project’s functions and features depends on each participant. The final ITO stage will be completed immediately upon reaching its HardCap. The ongoing final round is your last chance to become the DTRC token holder and to receive significant bonuses. DTRC token is a unique key and the only tool to access all the benefits of the Cryptobank: loans with the most favorable terms, joint investments, personal piggy cryptobank, trust limits, trust management and much more.

It is rather simple to join the successful project of the future. You have only to:

- Visit the Datarius official website and register as a participant at ito.datarius.io

- Participate in the project’s Referral Program and share your vision and information with friends to get an additional 5% bonus.

Demonstrate by your participation that the old banking system is dying.

Any contribution is of high value.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: