Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

I think everyone will agree that this project is very good! I place great hopes on the team and I believe that everything will turn out!
I hope you'll stay on track for the news and see how Datarius grows in front of you.
Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?

I dont know was it article here or not but its interesting to read!
https://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-datarius-cryptobank/
Thank you! The article is very interesting and really interesting to read
Interesting article but  written it is too much
i think it all you need to know -"The Datarius project has a global value. It is designed to overcome current difficulties connected to use of cryptocurrencies in non-digital world"
May be some people want to read all open information about this project.
When you invest your funds - you needs to know everything.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

I think everyone will agree that this project is very good! I place great hopes on the team and I believe that everything will turn out!
I hope you'll stay on track for the news and see how Datarius grows in front of you.
Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?

Thank you! The article is very interesting and really interesting to read
Interesting article but  written it is too much
i think it all you need to know -"The Datarius project has a global value. It is designed to overcome current difficulties connected to use of cryptocurrencies in non-digital world"
May be some people want to read all open information about this project.
When you invest your funds - you needs to know everything.
Of course! We are now in a time where many people are trying to cash in on the other, so in order to invest with minimal risk, you need to study the project, I only highlighted the most important )
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

It was interesting to read. Especially considering that the news on the Irish site.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

It was interesting to read. Especially considering that the news on the Irish site.
Yes, i think it means that Datarius it not scam project! Every sourse want to white about it!
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

They try to attract the attention of many people, for which they can be praised
A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Who knows the future plans of this company? What are the prospects for the growth of coins and on which exchanges will this token be traded? What currency pairs?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Who knows the future plans of this company? What are the prospects for the growth of coins and on which exchanges will this token be traded? What currency pairs?
Probably need to wait for a response from dev
gefander

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?

really, why do you rush things? the project has just started, let's calm down already and wait for information from the founders of the project. I do not see that we could discuss, I'll wait for information from the developers.
A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?

really, why do you rush things? the project has just started, let's calm down already and wait for information from the founders of the project. I do not see that we could discuss, I'll wait for information from the developers.

Agree with you... Would wayt for news...
gefander

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

While I was looking for news, I came across an interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPfleYklWiE with the Executive Director. are you were watching? it was not so long ago, by the way, if you do not really understand what it is  - I recommend you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OaJonalO8Q
A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

While I was looking for news, I came across an interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPfleYklWiE with the Executive Director. are you were watching? it was not so long ago, by the way, if you do not really understand what it is  - I recommend you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OaJonalO8Q
Thanks for this video. Im sad that i did not join that conference.
skladnikov

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

I watched a video interview from the video, it is clear that the presale stage, - you seen as a test from which you will draw conclusions - correct the course of development and now when the presale has ended - what are your main difficulties or mistakes? and if there is a command to change the road map? are you planning to reduce hard cap?

filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

DATARIUS – THE FIRST SOCIAL P2P CRYPTOBANK

Datarius Cryptobank invites all to become participants of the first social p2p cryptobank. The p2p model is no longer innovative in fintech, however, the socialization of a financial company, and especially in the cryptocurrency segment, is a unique and completely new approach. Datarius main target is to demonstrate that fintech can be completely different.

Datarius Team decided not to impose any services at all upon the users. Ecosystem will propose three listings with different trust levels – from the borrowers minimally verified by the system algorithms and to the completely transparent borrowers, thoroughly reviewed by the project’s Risk Department. Any interested user, at any time, can personally order one or another related service – in-depth computer evaluation, evaluation by project partners, evaluation by the Risk Department, evaluation by user-managers and so on. The results will be immediately available to all other users. Accordingly, one or another application can automatically shift from one listing to another in keeping with the wishes of the project participants, and not merely as preferred by the submitting user. Thus, Datarius provides its users with complete freedom of choice both in terms of actions and cost. There will be a very symbolic fee if users haven’t used the services of project. Moreover, this will allow partner projects, including blockchain, as well as simple professional users or trained users, to independently determine the cost of their services and to earn with the project, acting both as a project participant and as a consumer of its services. This model offers great opportunities to all market participants.

Datarius Cryptobank has very ambitious targets for the expansion of the fintech market. It is the only one Cryptobank who declare the socialization of the fintech, full freedom of action and formation of service fee by users, declare and have the expertise in implementing instant money transfer systems such as Western Union, Moneygram, Transferwise.

Datarius is the first project to declare the whole fintech market in a single window.

Datarius Cryptobank will provide automatic package closing of offsetting orders (at the user’s request), as well as the assist at the closing to expedite the interaction. This means that if a number of offsetting orders meets the user’s requirements, such orders will be closed automatically, and if there are orders in the system that do not meet any criteria, they will be shown to the initiator and automatically recommended for acceptance.

The whole system is aimed at making the interaction between users possible without involving the team core. Datarius reserves only the power to ensure the operation of the platform and to provide a wide range of related services. Thus, project plans to completely cancel out the shortcomings of traditional systems – lobbyism and the promotion of toxic bonds.

Information about the project is fully open and can be found in their draft of White Paper. Every member of the team is an expert in his/her field. The entire Datarius core has no less than 10 years of continuous work experience within its field of competence. The core management team has experience in banking and financial spheres, including work with non-performing loans, experience in large international companies. The technical arm of the project is ultra-class professionals, enthused about their work and pioneers in the field of decentralized technologies. Datarius also has a strong support in legal issues.

Datarius Cryptobank has opened the doors to participate in the project to all and has gone to the pre-ITO stage which will ends on 12:12 UTC 31.12.2017. A SoftCap of $125,000 has been reached within just a few hours from the start of the campaign, as stated by information now available on the official website of the project. The main round – ITO is scheduled for February 2018. You can follow the progress of pre-ITO in real time on the official

https://coinsmoon.com/datarius-first-social-p2p-cryptobank/

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Datarius is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Excellent idea, smart contracts are ideally written into this chart. Safe agreements will attract clients and investors. I will watch a project
esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

The popularity of this project is very hot, what are the reasons you like Datarius? I am because their team is very professional
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

The popularity of this project is very hot, what are the reasons you like Datarius? I am because their team is very professional

I like Datarius because, in addition to being a very professional team, the team also responds quickly to the problems experienced by the participants. Datarius is always trying to present the latest information about the project. Active in social media or in telegram groups. This is a positive point for the project.
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

A few ago I saw a datarius project at a glance. unexpectedly the project has already shown success from the time I read about the project. unfortunately I missed the project from scratch. it turns out his project is in great demand by investors apparently.
BRI

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

it seems this platform will be great and amaze me as a lover of crypto, hopefully this platform can help many people
BRI

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

hello manager, bounty this is when it ends please clarified let me can understand?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: