Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

As practice with bitcoin showed, there is nothing impossible!
Datarius may even cost more than bitcoin because Dadrius has a great team and a unique project!
I think the era of bitcoin goes, the network is unable to cope with the load, a lot of scams and hackers constantly discreditied bitcoin, so the transaction speed and security over time will supersede bitcoin, but I thank him very much for the start )

I agree with your opition. Bitcoin now is associated with trash and nothing else. My friend has been investing in BTC since 2015 to march 2017... But in March he decided to separeta profile and left only 15% BTC, other — altcoins. And he didn't miss. He've already made x15 for 9 monthes...
I  agree with you but I can not accept what you said bitcoin is associated with trash

Why not? Look at hard forks list only in January... The 2018 year begins with lot of projects that community doesn't need. But also, BTC holders support them because want to earn fast money, how it was with Bitcoin Cash. I don't like all this situation, but ETH and Bitcoin isn't as good as it was at first.

I know that and I don't participate in hardforks) Also, each fork is a competition with bitcoin original protocol, and I don't want to be the part of this. Have you ever got coins after forks?
Some of them are made specifically to steal real bitcoins, because in order to get their forks sometimes need to restore your wallet using the private key, be careful with this around the fraudsters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Datarius may even cost more than bitcoin because Dadrius has a great team and a unique project!
I think the era of bitcoin goes, the network is unable to cope with the load, a lot of scams and hackers constantly discreditied bitcoin, so the transaction speed and security over time will supersede bitcoin, but I thank him very much for the start )

I agree with your opition. Bitcoin now is associated with trash and nothing else. My friend has been investing in BTC since 2015 to march 2017... But in March he decided to separeta profile and left only 15% BTC, other — altcoins. And he didn't miss. He've already made x15 for 9 monthes...
I  agree with you but I can not accept what you said bitcoin is associated with trash

Why not? Look at hard forks list only in January... The 2018 year begins with lot of projects that community doesn't need. But also, BTC holders support them because want to earn fast money, how it was with Bitcoin Cash. I don't like all this situation, but ETH and Bitcoin isn't as good as it was at first.

I know that and I don't participate in hardforks) Also, each fork is a competition with bitcoin original protocol, and I don't want to be the part of this. Have you ever got coins after forks?
Some of them are made specifically to steal real bitcoins, because in order to get their forks sometimes need to restore your wallet using the private key, be careful with this around the fraudsters.
Even a child knows that no one should give his private key to the wallet.
Yes, I had a case, and not one, when I was sent additional tokens for the fact that I already have tokens on my wallet.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

Yes, I had a case, and not one, when I was sent additional tokens for the fact that I already have tokens on my wallet.

But people still lose their money on phishing sites and links... Did you get them automatically or you use exchanges, or resent money to another wallet and then use private key? I don't understand all stages that needed to get hardfork coins.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

But people still lose their money on phishing sites and links... Did you get them automatically or you use exchanges, or resent money to another wallet and then use private key? I don't understand all stages that needed to get hardfork coins.
some exchanges involved in the distribution of pre-forked instances, but not all, some wallets don't support forks, so you need to go for the purse which supports and enter your private key recovery to unlock due to the fork, thus there is a risk that the private key is compromised. but there is an option to ensure security.
A7373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

some exchanges involved in the distribution of pre-forked instances, but not all, some wallets don't support forks, so you need to go for the purse which supports and enter your private key recovery to unlock due to the fork, thus there is a risk that the private key is compromised. but there is an option to ensure security.

The main problem is that the tokens of some companies are on one or two exchanges.
But usually,  in a couple of months after the launch of the project - tokens appear on many exchanges, if the project is successful.
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

The main problem is that the tokens of some companies are on one or two exchanges.
But usually,  in a couple of months after the launch of the project - tokens appear on many exchanges, if the project is successful.

If project will be successful, it's doesn't matter on how many exchanges it will be listed. Just the price will be higher.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

If project will be successful, it's doesn't matter on how many exchanges it will be listed. Just the price will be higher.

I don't agree with you. Number of exchanges, where token is listed, shows how popular and successful it is. If nobody needs ERC20 based token, you can buy/sell it on EtherDelta. If token is listed on Binance and other popular platforms, people really need it.

gefander

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Well if one of these forks that will work, and I actually have been looking on them as a tool for fraud, hate this - manipulation with price. They just clog up the exchange, and distract attention from real projects. ((( hope we have already entered the era of cryptobanks.
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I don't agree with you. Number of exchanges, where token is listed, shows how popular and successful it is. If nobody needs ERC20 based token, you can buy/sell it on EtherDelta. If token is listed on Binance and other popular platforms, people really need it.

I mean, if tokens will be listed on 2 or 3 large exchanges, other exchanges will add it after some time.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A7373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

I mean, if tokens will be listed on 2 or 3 large exchanges, other exchanges will add it after some time.
As usually it goes that way. If company and project is huge like Datarius, i think in  a few month after main sale we can manage tokens on such exchange gigants like Bittrex or Binance.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

As usually it goes that way. If company and project is huge like Datarius, i think in  a few month after main sale we can manage tokens on such exchange gigants like Bittrex or Binance.
Do you really think that after only a couple of months you can manage tokens on the exchange?
OzhogCoin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

I think everyone will agree that this project is very good! I place great hopes on the team and I believe that everything will turn out!
i82blikeu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

I agree that a small airdrop will help a greater number of participants get acquainted with the project.
gefander

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

But usually,  in a couple of months after the launch of the project - tokens appear on many exchanges, if the project is successful.

As usually it goes that way. If company and project is huge like Datarius, i think in  a few month after main sale we can manage tokens on such exchange gigants like Bittrex or Binance.
Do you really think that after only a couple of months you can manage tokens on the exchange?
Too early of course - but nothing is impossible, I believe that the tokens will be on the  all exchange very very soon!
A7373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

But usually,  in a couple of months after the launch of the project - tokens appear on many exchanges, if the project is successful.

As usually it goes that way. If company and project is huge like Datarius, i think in  a few month after main sale we can manage tokens on such exchange gigants like Bittrex or Binance.
Too early of course - but nothing is impossible, I believe that the tokens will be on the  all exchange very very soon!
Wayting for news from Datarius!
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

I think everyone will agree that this project is very good! I place great hopes on the team and I believe that everything will turn out!
I hope you'll stay on track for the news and see how Datarius grows in front of you.
gefander

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I hope you'll stay on track for the news and see how Datarius grows in front of you.
Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?
A7373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Nice note! The team that is working on this project, is care a lot  & it grows in front of you. So we are on what level now? have any license?

I dont know was it article here or not but its interesting to read!
https://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-datarius-cryptobank/
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

Thank you! The article is very interesting and really interesting to read
gefander

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

Thank you! The article is very interesting and really interesting to read
Interesting article but  written it is too much
i think it all you need to know -"The Datarius project has a global value. It is designed to overcome current difficulties connected to use of cryptocurrencies in non-digital world"
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: