Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
datariuscryptobank

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

❗️ITO is finished❗️

Thank you for your participation❗️Unfortunately, despite all our efforts, the result did not justify our expectations. We are moving to the second and most basic phase - the development and the classical conclusion of the project on the market. Considering that the growing interest in p2p lending completely coincides with the results of our marketing research, we are confident of the success and popularity of the project in the future.

In connection with the economic component, the decision was taken to bring the product to the market on the readiness of the main modules and already in the process of working actively to work on the improvements and integration of the basic functions.

Once again we thank all those who took part - for their support, and who criticized - for the opportunity to look at the project from a different angle.

⚡️Answers to popular questions:⚡️

1. What is the address of the token contract?
DTRC
0xc20464e0c373486d2b3335576e83a218b1618a5e
dec: 18

2. When will we get the payment of the bounty?

We received spreadsheets from the company that accompanied our bounty. We need a week or two to conduct a superficial audit and decide on how and when the tokens from the fund will be distributed. We will certainly notify you further.

3. When will you charge airdrop?

After the bounty. The following decision was made:
- first of all the accrual and additional charge for disputed and erroneous payments;
- then work with advisers and media partners;
- distribution of the bounty;
- Airdrop.

4. Will we be at Bancor?

We fulfilled the first stage of the agreements with Bancor in December. For the next week, a meeting is planned for which we must be notified of further procedure. As it became known after the preliminary negotiations held on April 12, the procedure for actions implies the development of relays by their team and the subsequent transfer of control to our community to us. The conditions as well as the terms of the partner have not been announced yet. We will additionally inform on the results of the meeting.

5. When will the exchangers be?

We have submitted a number of applications to those systems that we are able to pay with such a result. Considering the high workload and long waiting lists - for today we can not orient you by the dates of access to open markets. We will inform you immediately as soon as we have any information.

6. When will the product be ready?

This is the question we are most actively engaged in. Taking into account the final result for today, we are engaged in adjusting TK and revising the terms in the direction of compression. We plan to introduce modules on readiness for test use.

7. How can I help? (Nobody asks such a question, but we would like to get some).

Given the result of the #ITO, we need your support. Any popularization of the project, any cross-postings, any positive mood, constructive criticism, poll results, team work of the community, constructive proposals - all this will definitely have a positive impact on the project in general and on you as on its participants.

#Cryptorize the world together ❤️

#cryptobank #blockchain #dtrc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Hello. And when payments start on the bounty? Do I need to fill out the form of identification or coins will come immediately to the purses specified earlier?
No, it need a few weeks for the team to count and distribution will happens later
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

❗️We have completed payments to Advisors accordingly with  contracts❗️

The next stage is the revision of the Bounty campaign and the beginning of payments on it.

We also consider cases related to the mistakes of the participants of the #ITO and ask everyone to send their requests and questions regarding payments to info@datarius.io

peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

❗️We have completed payments to Advisors accordingly with  contracts❗️

The next stage is the revision of the Bounty campaign and the beginning of payments on it.

We also consider cases related to the mistakes of the participants of the #ITO and ask everyone to send their requests and questions regarding payments to info@datarius.io

good news from Datarius team
good luck
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Great article about the project #Datarius. We recommend everyone to read!

Read more here👉https://blokt.com/news/p2p-cryptobank-brings-together-technology-and-finance

#cryptocurrency #blockchain #dtrc

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Unfortunately, despite all our efforts, the result did not justify our expectations. We are moving to the second and most basic phase - the development and the classical conclusion of the project on the market.
Bummer, but at least you decided to continue with project no matter what and that is good.

Bounty thread has been locked so I have to ask here, will there be any changes about payment? Any hidden additional rules?

Thanks for answer.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Unfortunately, despite all our efforts, the result did not justify our expectations. We are moving to the second and most basic phase - the development and the classical conclusion of the project on the market.
Bummer, but at least you decided to continue with project no matter what and that is good.

Bounty thread has been locked so I have to ask here, will there be any changes about payment? Any hidden additional rules?

Thanks for answer.

I do not think the change about bounty which has been issued or published in the spreasheet is absolute
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Another major selling point for Datarius is the ability to set customized limits, including dollar amounts, transactional limitations and so on. Datarius members are also free to choose their own personal managers, allowing them to manage their finances as they see fit.
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Thanks for answer.

I do not think the change about bounty which has been issued or published in the spreasheet is absolute

Yes, and according to the promise given by the team. Payments will be sent exactly at the end of April. About 10 more days from now. I hope there is no change regarding distribution date. I'm sure the team will do it on time.
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

Tell me, that you have collected about 2 million dollars. What are your first steps? I have been following the project for a long time and I wonder how the banking system in the crypto industry will develop?
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

I am sure that this project is doomed to success
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Thanks for answer.
I would wait for their answer, rather than some bounty hunter speculating on that.
This was very generous bounty, sadly I was only short time in it.
I am sure that this project is doomed to success
Doomed to success, you don't hear this every day.
Annihilus

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

does this coin has any plan to list on exchanges, I think the market will keep rising and its a good time to online
albertik

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Wish you success I will keep track of your project. good luck
fooxtukil

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Datarius Community Support:
❗️ITO is finished❗️

Thank you for your participation❗

We are moving to the second and most basic phase - the development and the classical conclusion of the project on the market. Considering that the growing interest in p2p lending completely coincides with the results of our marketing research, we are confident of the success and popularity of the project in the future.

In connection with the economic component, the decision was taken to bring the product to the market on the readiness of the main modules and already in the process of working actively to work on the improvements and integration of the basic functions.

Once again we thank all those who took part - for their support, and who criticized - for the opportunity to look at the project from a different angle.

⚡️Answers to popular questions:⚡️

1. What is the address of the token contract?
DTRC
0xc20464e0c373486d2b3335576e83a218b1618a5e
dec: 18

2. When will we get the payment of the bounty?

We received spreadsheets from the company that accompanied our bounty. We need a week or two to conduct a superficial audit and decide on how and when the tokens from the fund will be distributed. We will certainly notify you further.

3. When will you charge airdrop?

After the bounty. The following decision was made:
- first of all the accrual and additional charge for disputed and erroneous payments;
- then work with advisers and media partners;
- distribution of the bounty;
- Airdrop.

4. Will we be at Bancor?

We fulfilled the first stage of the agreements with Bancor in December. For the next week, a meeting is planned for which we must be notified of further procedure. As it became known after the preliminary negotiations held on April 12, the procedure for actions implies the development of relays by their team and the subsequent transfer of control to our community to us. The conditions as well as the terms of the partner have not been announced yet. We will additionally inform on the results of the meeting.

5. When will the exchangers be?

We have submitted a number of applications to those systems that we are able to pay with such a result. Considering the high workload and long waiting lists - for today we can not orient you by the dates of access to open markets. We will inform you immediately as soon as we have any information.

6. When will the product be ready?

This is the question we are most actively engaged in. We are engaged in adjusting TK and revising the terms in the direction of compression. We plan to introduce modules on readiness for test use.

7. How can I help? (Nobody asks such a question, but we would like to get some).

Any popularization of the project, any cross-postings, any positive mood, constructive criticism, poll results, team work of the community, constructive proposals - all this will definitely have a positive impact on the project in general and on you as on its participants.

AzrailBogov

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

I join all the words of the project really worthwhile now waiting for the listing and news about the product development the main thing is that the product is developed. I wish you success.
This platform will combine various financial services and will challenge Western Union, MoneyGram, TransferWise and other competitors. Smiley
AzrailBogov

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

In the work on the project involved representatives of various fields, economists, marketers, engineers, developers and even psychologists! Here is an amazing team! Grin
lehongquann11

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Any good news for increasing investments? Seeing 274 000$. Quite good result just for pre sale! But still there are many opportunity
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

There is no special reason to make a secret out of this. The sooner they begin to declare themselves, the more people will be heard of them. Maybe they have a specific schedule for news
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: