Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2158 times)
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

I'll answer your question with a question of my own: why not? I don't see a reason why people can't buy into Bitcoin right now despite given its at an ATH nearly everyday here. I bought an ATH way back in May and June and some may have said that was crazy of me but I thought it was the right decision. In hindsight it was the correct decision because I don't think I would have gotten in after the fact. Lets say by next year end BTC is equal to 50k the people who were thinking about getting in now may say forget it and leave it therefore I ask again why not? If you think Bitcoin is the digital savior and is digital gold then you should get in regardless of price.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

The evolution of bitcoin is sensational but still the price is low. Even if there will be some market regulation the price will grow forward so i recommend to buy bitcoin, even at 10 or 11k.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

I'll answer your question with a question of my own: why not? I don't see a reason why people can't buy into Bitcoin right now despite given its at an ATH nearly everyday here. I bought an ATH way back in May and June and some may have said that was crazy of me but I thought it was the right decision. In hindsight it was the correct decision because I don't think I would have gotten in after the fact. Lets say by next year end BTC is equal to 50k the people who were thinking about getting in now may say forget it and leave it therefore I ask again why not? If you think Bitcoin is the digital savior and is digital gold then you should get in regardless of price.

I never buy Bitcoin, I just collect Bitcoin by work. I am still collecting until now, and I will still collect it anytime. I still have some Bitcoins and the numbers are small. So I have to collect more so that the amount of money I invest more and more I can get more profit. I wish Bitcoin could change my economy, I wish I could buy a house and make my family happy with Bitcoin. So I will still collect Bitcoin until whenever and until the price of Bitcoin is very high. Maybe when all my dreams have been achieved, I'll sell my Bitcoin. But I still wondering, is it possible for Bitcoin to double until $100,000 in the future ?
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

Yes I am very much interested on buying bitcoin at this time. No matter about the price. If you want earn more then you should take risks as well.
I've heard so many positive news that its gonna reach very high especially in 2018 end. But the problem is how bankers and governments gonna react on this tremendous growth Do they try to stop this ?
The news I've heard few days back is really makes me go crazy about buying bitcoins. I am ready to take risks on buying and holding atleast for 6 months. Anyway control your emotions and work out on the analysis, research and news
Hear is the news - Hedge Fund legend Novogratz said bitcoin is going to hit $40k by end of 2018.
I hope it will definitely grow more and fulfill the investors whoever stuck up with financial commitments
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

The evolution of bitcoin is sensational but still the price is low. Even if there will be some market regulation the price will grow forward so i recommend to buy bitcoin, even at 10 or 11k.

Yes, even now that it is almost $16k we should still buy bitcoin because it will keep on rising next year. The moment it will rise to higher and higher, it could be very difficult for us to buy it. So it is better to buy it now then later.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

I think bitcoin always in good condition. The graphic on market said that bitcoin always increase for many times. So, if you want buy bitcoin maybe you will get many profits in future Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

as long there is still news about people with money want to buy or use bitcoin or blockchain i will keep stock my BTC at my wallet
for now bitcoin is so popular and have higher demand than supply
more people who said BTC is scam or BTC is ponzy but can not give solid fact but what they are doing is to make the prize to go down so everyone can buy more at cheap price
as long as no negative news with trusted information such as hack or government regulation to private sector who buy BTC, more BTC will buy in higher price
CMIIW

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

Yes, even now that it is almost $16k we should still buy bitcoin because it will keep on rising next year. The moment it will rise to higher and higher, it could be very difficult for us to buy it. So it is better to buy it now then later.
To be honest mate no one will buy bitcoin now adays because the price is so expensive and we are not sure if this time is a good idea to buy because there are new fork coming on this month of december maybe it will overtake to take down the value of bitcoin value.  Perhaps much better to wait to avoid huge lose.  
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

To be honest mate no one will buy bitcoin now adays because the price is so expensive and we are not sure if this time is a good idea to buy because there are new fork coming on this month of december maybe it will overtake to take down the value of bitcoin value.  Perhaps much better to wait to avoid huge lose.  

very scary but also promising for the future. today there are many new investors who are fond of bitcoin since he broke through people's predictions. they don't care how big the current price, what they want is soon to have bitcoin and save it for the future. For those of us who have been struggling for bitcoin investments for a long time now is a terrible time to enter the market, but who knows. I am looking forward to what will happen in mid-December.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

The price of bitcoin is over $14,000 right now and that is a very good profit if you buy bitcoin at $10,000. I'm still buying bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is around $10,000 or more than that because i believed in long term investment that bitcoin is one of the best suited for that and it just takes patience before i can enjoy the benefits of buying bitcoin right now.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

The price of bitcoin is over $14,000 right now and that is a very good profit if you buy bitcoin at $10,000. I'm still buying bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is around $10,000 or more than that because i believed in long term investment that bitcoin is one of the best suited for that and it just takes patience before i can enjoy the benefits of buying bitcoin right now.

I now regret that it seemed to me that the price of 10 000 is a very high price and we need to wait for correction. It is very difficult now to predict the behavior of bitcoin. It's hard for me to analyze. But I hope that bitcoin is still good for long-term investments

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

Bitcoin value crossed the $15,000 threshold for the first time today, marking another milestone in its dizzying ascent. In recent months, the cryptocurrency has undergone a staggering increase in value; surging from roughly $3,500 in mid-September to its current price. And at the start of the year, a single Bitcoin was worth less than $800. most analysts are united only in their uncertainty over the cryptocurrency’s future. Bitcoin long ago stopped being useful for actually buying things partly because of its rocketing value and partly because of achingly slow transaction times.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Now it is going for the mark of 20k but I'm afraid it will have a price decrease and price correction as this month will be a spending month as it is normal for bitcoin to have a decrease price ranges after the sudden emergence of pump, we will see this coming end of December what will the outcome of the speculations that we've done it is a positive or a negative one for bitcoin, can't wait to see the outcome, I have a mistake of spending all my coins on my wallet if I have just saved those all I tripled my money back.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Its market value is already over 11000 USD, but still, there are people who are buying at that amount of value simply because they are awared and they know that its market value will be more expensive in the future as its value continue growing. it is indeed expensive at this moment, but profit is assured in the future so it is worth investing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

Buying at $10k looked like a big risk and gamble.But for those who bought at that price,the gamble paid off and even now at $15k,there is still a big chance of going up ..may be to $20k..but the risk is very high..the bubble is getting bigger and bigger !
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

until right now the price of bitcoin is reached $15000 and when i see in the market buy order of bitcoin is still high, i dont know why the demand on bitcoin is very high but it will be good for us to hear this news. usually when the price of cryptocurrencies is too high the demand of that coin is decreased, it doesn't apply in bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin increased the demand is increased too

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

until right now the price of bitcoin is reached $15000 and when i see in the market buy order of bitcoin is still high, i dont know why the demand on bitcoin is very high but it will be good for us to hear this news. usually when the price of cryptocurrencies is too high the demand of that coin is decreased, it doesn't apply in bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin increased the demand is increased too

At this critical status of bitcoin having the price is tremendously getting high many people would i still invest even if the price going 15k because they found out that they can earned a huge profit if the selling is in a right time with a great price.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

Your predictions are completely accurate until now. There is hardly anything that can stop Bitcoin at the moment. People are expecting something from the miner and the publisher, possibly a price adjustment. I do not want Bitcoin to explode or disappear forever

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

if you bought bitcoin at the rate of 10.000 USD well congratulations your money invested is now 50% more ..
i wish i did bought some early this year march 2017 is one of the best time to have bitcoin , in just 9 months you cant think howmuch money you are having right now ! it was a missed for me again !
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

if you bought bitcoin at the rate of 10.000 USD well congratulations your money invested is now 50% more ..
i wish i did bought some early this year march 2017 is one of the best time to have bitcoin , in just 9 months you cant think howmuch money you are having right now ! it was a missed for me again !
the train was running so fast, I myself hope to buying more bitcoin when the beginning of the coming month, but in fact bitcoin prices continue to rise faster. it seems everyone is racing to keep buying and hold bitcoins ahead of fork and end of the year. consequently the price becomes multiplied. lucky people who have bought a lot of bitcoin when the price is still at $ 10,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: