Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2152 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:40:49 PM

Yesterday BTC fell up to $13k so it was good time to buy some BTC too. Now it reached $17.3k so it's already too late...
Still BTC is kinda cheap now though and you won't be sorry if you buy some of it now Smiley
Yes, looks like buying Bitcoin never is a bad choice for us right ? So how can we stop buying Bitcoin at this moment. Bitcon isn't a bubble, a fraud. It's our future.

It is never a bad idea  at all because recent history has shown us that no matter how low it dips it will always n rise back up and surpass it s highest value  for the dip. It's proven beyond reasonable doubt that its our future and we need to embrace it and invest in it before its too late.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

If after creating this topic you buy BTC for $ 10.000, then after the peak up to $ 18000, the BTC has exceeded $ 17.000, predicted that this year's BTC will exceed $ 20.000 , is an extraordinary exchange rate increase. It is predicted that by the end of 2018, the BTC price of $ 1 million will be fully based on the current growth rate. So you should invest BTC before it's too late. If the current investment time, next year you will have a large amount of money from this investment. Or you might consider investing in Altcoin because of the strong growth of Ethereum, which promises to grow as strongly as Bitcoin in the next 5 years.  Grin
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

If after creating this topic you buy BTC for $ 10.000, then after the peak up to $ 18000, the BTC has exceeded $ 17.000, predicted that this year's BTC will exceed $ 20.000 , is an extraordinary exchange rate increase. It is predicted that by the end of 2018, the BTC price of $ 1 million will be fully based on the current growth rate. So you should invest BTC before it's too late. If the current investment time, next year you will have a large amount of money from this investment. Or you might consider investing in Altcoin because of the strong growth of Ethereum, which promises to grow as strongly as Bitcoin in the next 5 years.  Grin

That is correct, the mathematics and statistics are all favoring bitcoin for next year but i doubt if it will get to 1 million dollars because that is too much an amount of money to price just a single bitcoin. It might be one day but for 2018, that will be too much within a short time.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:03 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

It would still possible to buy bitcoin even in 10$ as long as you afford to buy it. But when you use bitcoin trading therefore it is very risky because anytime it will dump. But if you're going to use it in buying online I can say that you are not late.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

I think bitcoin always in good condition. The graphic on market said that bitcoin always increase for many times. So, if you want buy bitcoin maybe you will get many profits in future Smiley
It is not even maybe, the possibilities are clear. A lot will end up coming for bitcoin that even everyone will be astonished. Buying bitcoin now is the best bet as that is just a very good price for anyone to buy. In few days’ time, who knows ?
We may even be talking $50,000 instead of the $20,000 we have all been expecting since we all thought that would end up being the value before the end of the year but we already have it now. Better days ahead.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2814
Merit: 766

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Yesterday BTC fell up to $13k so it was good time to buy some BTC too. Now it reached $17.3k so it's already too late...
Still BTC is kinda cheap now though and you won't be sorry if you buy some of it now Smiley
This is why its always been suggested of that we should allocate or save up money for these kind of situation on where we do have back up plans on buying cheaper coins in times of pull backs of its price or lets say a decrease on its price because we do know on how it behaves.When it tends to go down again its always recovering up which means if you do buy on those dips then higher chances on getting profits on a short period of time but remember these kind of hedging doesnt work most of the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

I know that bitcoin prices are very promising for the long term, and I will continue to invest in bitcoin, because at look at the price is amazing we will hold my bitcoin in the longer term, because many people are investing in bitcoin at the present amount very much in appeal last month. so i did not stop and potentially big.i n bitcoin

Right. With btc, you just have to believe. You'll thank yourself in the future for buying at 10k when the price goes up to 50k or 100k. The probabilities are vast as of this moment and remaining stagnant because you think you're too late would end up most likely in regret

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

From now it's an old topic and old question lol. I heard that people still continue to get Bitcoins even it's at $ 15K recently. So it seems like it's never too late to buy Btc.
It's never too late to buy bitcoin and for those people who bought at $15,000 probably they have earned when bitcoin hit $17,000 and now as the price starts to drip down at $14,200 still there will be people who are buying on this moment since the price is starting to get down.
I think we are going to reach a point where bitcoin is truly too expensive lets say that bitcoin reaches 100k, who has 100k to spare to buy a bitcoin at that point, only those that are very rich, obviously we do not need to buy a full bitcoin but still bitcoin will be too expensive for most people at that point, that is why I have always thought that those that hold a minimum of 10 bitcoins are going to be very wealthy in the future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:16:13 PM

Definitely, OP buying at $10k is at a profit now bitcoin price had increased by more than 50% of $10k.  I also believe that his profit will continue to increase because bitcoin value will continue to go up.  I said it because the market is not yet saturated and there are lots of unchartered areas when it comes to Bitcoin adoption/awareness.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

There must be lots of people wishing they had bought when bitcoin still was 10K. With today's prices they realize that they missed out a real chance to make a gain. And maybe even with these incredible high prices it's still possible to make a profit. Bitcoin could go up to 20K this year and rise to 30K next year March.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

Even if bitcoin price hits 100k We still keep purchasing bitcoin as it is one of the best reputed currency which reverts huge profits. Still investing in FIAT even after the availability of bitcoin is like a life with no sense. Its increasing price for now is $10K but even if it is $100K not a big astonishing on price but we look on profits which is really astonishing.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

It does not matter if you buy it now or wait until after the correction either way you are going to get profit from it, unless you are planning a short term investment in bitcoin than buying it at a lower price would be wise, but if yoiu are planing on saving it for at least another year than go ahead and invest in it now, because even if you wait until the correction the price of the bitcoin won't fall that much, so i would defently recommed anyone who haven't started investing in it to do so now because the price moves fast and does not wait for anyone.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

Buying bitcoin at the current price of it which is already exceeding $10,000 mark, it can be already considered costly and too expensive or in short not affordable and upon buying it at this price, a higher capability and possibility to have a loss will be surely observable but upon stating that it is expected to be rising at $40,000 next year, maybe the $10,000 price will be somehow a lower price to avail bitcoin. But that was just still assumptions. For now, I think it is not perfect time for me to buy bitcoin knowing that this was already the highest peak of bitcoin's price.

whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

i hope to back only 30 days and buy bitcoin with 10k then travel to future when price more than 100,000$.

all time is good to buy bitcoin and all time good to make some investment.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Its just safe i think to still buy bitcoin @10k $ each , look at the bitcoins price graph,once price rise up it never go down to  the bottom again,yeah it drops but not that big drop and still recover and comeback stronger

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

There must be lots of people wishing they had bought when bitcoin still was 10K. With today's prices they realize that they missed out a real chance to make a gain. And maybe even with these incredible high prices it's still possible to make a profit. Bitcoin could go up to 20K this year and rise to 30K next year March.

Thus far it has never been to late to enter the market, but there will always be people missing out on fantastic initial opportunities. If the price goes up to $20k next week, people will regret that they didn't buy at $15k. If the price goes up to $50,000, they will regret not having bought at $40k, etc. It's basically a cycle these people can't escape from due to their lack of confidence to pull the trigger for once. If the demand remains as strong as it is right now even in the next year, we'll break through the $30k level for sure. It's not like it will come as a surprise with everything that has been going on lately -- more money being invested in this market means that we will continue to see the number of on-exchange coins decrease.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:17:01 PM

to buy bitcoin for $ 10K i think it's a bit late as currently bitcoin prices continue to increase as well as a significant rise and i believe if bitcoin prices have the potential to reach $ 20K in the next few weeks towards the end of this year.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

to buy bitcoin for $ 10K i think it's a bit late as currently bitcoin prices continue to increase as well as a significant rise and i believe if bitcoin prices have the potential to reach $ 20K in the next few weeks towards the end of this year.
There is a lot of room for the price to keep growing on and on and on. No matter what people are saying now, looking at the charts, things are changing and it seems the adoption is following an unbelievable trend right now that seems to keep being bullish for the long run with some few corrections here and there. I am kind of imagining what bitcoin will end up as before the year even runs out.

~$18k right now is a huge solid support and from the look of things, it seems the bitcoin bullish trend is not done yet and we may just keep seeing this now for a little while. However, anyone who wants to get in now should better just do as the corrections are so sharp that if you are not fast enough, you will definitely miss it unless you want to set your order anyway.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

Yes bitcoin price now almost hit $10,000 as i post this, maybe next year it is grown up much more than we expected. Being a volatile bitcoin and fluctuated price many people attracted with this, so, bitcoin more become expensive at that time. But however i don't buy bitcoin because i don't have enough fund to invest with i collected bitcoin through joining signature campaign.

Don't spend your bitcoin just hold it, we got all rich next year!! cheers.
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

Even the price of 1 bitcoin is 10k dollar now,  I will still buy because I think the price of bitcoin will still grow high and I think it will surpass 30k dollars by 2018, so,  it is still good to gamble with bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: