Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K?  (Read 2158 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

Of course I will still buy more bitcoin. I'm investing the half of my salary on it. A lot of people became interested in bitcoin when it reaches the 10,000usd mark.

Your invest deserve the worth and it will pay off very well I am confident about it even though I am not investing like you but rather earning bitcoin and holding on to it for a longer run

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

If you bought bitcoin at $10K and you think that the price is too high then you have to re-think your investment strategy, It looks like it hit $12K already, so that's around 2K profit for those who bought 1 bitcoin. And even if you have bought less than 1 bitcoin only, there's a clear profit to take as well.

But I have to agree, than hitting 5 digits has made a lot of casual investors like me to get bitcoin and waiting for the price to dip, but the sentiments are still bullish after the CME bitcoin future contracts has been announced and CBOe as well.

Personally, I can't buy at this steep price, would rather have to wait for a price correction and see what will be the floor price. But for those people who have some money to spare, you can buy bitcoin but be sure that you are going to hold in for the long term.

Bitcoin is increasing nonstop, and is almost very near to his All time High.
As you can see now, the current ath stands at around 11900$, just before the strong restitance at the lever of 12000$.
The price has been going between 11000-11800$ at the last few days which is very close to the ATH.

As soon as it keeps on going bitcoin can break the ath and after that break 12k in no time.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

I probably wouldn't have bought in @ $10k. Maybe that shows my skill as a trader sucks. I play things conservative and don't take big risks if potential gains don't appear to be worthwhile via risk versus reward.

Btc's price is around $12k now. Up around 20% from $10k. I have a tough time quantifying how much risk a 20% gain is worth. At a certain saturation point, risk exceeds potential gains. The safe play is to look for investments with the potential to pay better than 20% ROI(return on investment).

I think bitcoin could reach $15k by year's end. That would put it around 10 times its all time high prior to 2016? Some people could buy bitcoin and make money off it. For me, though, its not worth it in terms of risk versus reward.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:44 AM

Yes sure, because I sure bitcoin can reach over $ 13,000 and I can get profit because bitcoin every day increase.
Like my friend case, he do invest in bitcoin around $ 500 and after 3 month, he can get profit around $ 500 again.
It's so amazing I think buy and do invest in bitcoin
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

If you bought bitcoin at $10K and you think that the price is too high then you have to re-think your investment strategy, It looks like it hit $12K already, so that's around 2K profit for those who bought 1 bitcoin. And even if you have bought less than 1 bitcoin only, there's a clear profit to take as well.

But I have to agree, than hitting 5 digits has made a lot of casual investors like me to get bitcoin and waiting for the price to dip, but the sentiments are still bullish after the CME bitcoin future contracts has been announced and CBOe as well.

Personally, I can't buy at this steep price, would rather have to wait for a price correction and see what will be the floor price. But for those people who have some money to spare, you can buy bitcoin but be sure that you are going to hold in for the long term.

I bought 0.1  @9800 now I have about 20% extra @tether usd.
I thought it was going to get up again after it went down to 9800$ the market is having
a lot of movement lately and everyone is buying, now I'm waiting this changes again to get back these BTC plus 20%.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:34 AM

For me, frail to buy huge fractions now. The price should dip a bit for me to jump in. Although, the speculations are that bitcoin will increase in value by next year but I don't have spear to wait for when, need fast turn over.
tmaleha

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:44:11 AM

Buying bitcoin at any level is profitable only you should have some money to accumulate the amount if bitcoin take any dip we should not panic and it is advisable to keep ourself alert anything can happen in the world we should be prepare ourself to avoid any loses also.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:21 AM

it would be very beneficial to buy bitcoins at such prices. but apparently, bitcoin prices will not fall at that price any time soon, and I think that bitcoin prices will keep going up, and will be higher.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

In my opinion, if you have the resources and extra money why not? Bitcoin price is still increasing, and you can gain more money if you try it. There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, buying and selling are one of the factors to consider in obtaining bitcoin. Thus if you purchase bitcoin at a price of 10,000$ maybe in the next 2-3 week, you can gain 1,000$ – 2,000$ or above. But it always depends on the rate in the market. 
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

It comes to a great surge of bitcoin that it reaches at $10k  and still moving forward. Believing bitcoin capabilities to perform a great trend in the market will boost investors to continuously support bitcoin and expected a lot of new comers will get in. Even though, price of bitcoin is expensive but still a gaining profit and we should not loss this opportunity because it might be a way to have better future.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

I will still  buy bitcoin for sure although $10k or more per 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin price not stop and has big potential to grow more and more next year.

I agree, even the value going up and reach the $15k per 1 bitcoin, i still buying a bitcoin, because like you said bitcoin will never stop to grow his value, and i agree on that. That's why when i have chance to buy 1 bitcoin i will do that and hold for a long term.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

of course no one can stop me to buy more bitcoins! and to hold this because as you see now its more exciting to hold bitcoins because i see tha potential of bitcoin now it will become more and more popular and famous to all people in the world .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

I wouldn't be buying a lot of Bitcoin at the moment because the reality is the price isn't going to go much higher before a big crash and it is super risky.
It's up to you and it's your choice if you don't want to buy at the peak of $10,000. The price now is still moving and will be on $12,000 soon. Bitcoin has been risky all the time and no one said there is no risk in buying bitcoin but that risk is one of the best risk that we had to take. $1,000 at the start of this year and now it is $11,000 and possible it can move further, that's the super risky you are talking about?

the super risk he is talking about is probably the fact that bitcoin went from 1k to 12k in one year, going from a market cap of 10Billions $ to a market cap of 200 Billions $

a yearly gain of 190Billion $. that is twice the GDB of Kuweit, and that is more than the GDP of Qatar.

now what about doing the same for an other year ? going from 200B$ to 2000B$ thats is simply impossible. or at least outside any rational thinking. who would pour 1800 B$ here ??

i think thats why we just cant have the same expectations as we did last year ..

That's not a risk though or he's talking about the possible opposite result that it can bring to us. Having a great increase for the total market cap of bitcoin looks threat to him. But I don't think that it will happen and I don't treat it as something like that, don't be too worried about that "super" risky. Just buy bitcoin and forget about it for awhile, take time to relax and get back to it when you are ready to become a millionaire.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

I would definitely suggest people to enter into the bitcoin community and will buy bitcoins as still there is room for bitcoins to grow even higher than the current value of bitcoins of $ 12864 may be in the near future there are chances for the bitcoins to surge above $ 40000 so as compared to that price the current price will be low, so I would say better to invest now than wait for the prices to go even higher due to high demand for the bitcoin and blockchain network.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

Why not? LOL. If you stopped buying Bitcoin at 10k$ I think for now you're feeling regret about it cause price of Bitcoin is 13k$ at the moment and it'll keep increasing in the future. I alwasy believe in Bitcoin and I'll keep buying Bitcoin all the time as long as I have enough money to purchase at least 0.1 BTC or more.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

As at today some people are placing orders at $13,500 in the orders book on most of the exchangers platforms. A friend called me to said he wanted to buying bitcoin if I can direct him and when I told him were bitcoin price is today he said he will still like to buy it at$13050! Before end of this month bitcoin price may be above $15,000 the way things are going. Bitcoin has made significant progress and one needs to still buying now to make big profits in days to come.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

As at today some people are placing orders at $13,500 in the orders book on most of the exchangers platforms. A friend called me to said he wanted to buying bitcoin if I can direct him and when I told him were bitcoin price is today he said he will still like to buy it at$13050! Before end of this month bitcoin price may be above $15,000 the way things are going. Bitcoin has made significant progress and one needs to still buying now to make big profits in days to come.

Yes most of them still buying bitcoin at the rate of $10k because it's rate increase day by day and today rate arround $13k so the invester get profit only in bitcoin and it will increase in future so you much get profit in future .
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:22 PM

Yes because the price is going up fastly and highly. Its now 13000$ so the people which bought with $10k made already $3k at least as profit. Thats just an example, so imagine if they hold for some other months or years, they will make a wealth surely.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

Of course yes. Bitcoin never will be cheaper, its price still growing so if you want buy it do it as fast as possible. Because if faster you do it than your profit will be higher
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Now even 12K seems to be a good investment, I got a loan from a friend based in BTC and the rates are going to hell in compare to usd one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: