Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32361 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:38:40 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:56:28 AM by benthach

cardano bittrex pump is just like ethereium poloniex pump, it work every times
soon we will see polkaldot pump, it's predictable
all are ethereium founders

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
superdant1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:17 AM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

I think buying due to the fact that the price is small)
saidlik

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Czech altcoin newbie

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

It is just pump...right now I am mad, than i did not buy it yeastarday but buying right now is a sucide.

n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

Wait, so if NEO was supposed to be the new Ethereum, does that mean Cardano is the super new Ethereum? Oh, you pretenders to the crown (the small crown of king of alts, at that), why don't you just focus on creating a space for yourself instead of trying to dislodge the ruling alt?

Never heard of Cardano except through this forum, and before the idea is even propagated, their supporters are saying words like ICO and riches, makes a lot of sense to avoid.

Of course its rise is more from FOMO. It's the next big pump, maybe, never the next big thing.

hmmm, not sure you mean by supporters. But ofcourse the community has diverse personalities including idiots who only cares about their profits therefore these people shill. However, what cardano, emurgo and iohk has been doing is nothing but cascading details, informing the community about the updates and answering inquiries. As far as the team concern, these shills are not connected to them and they're not in control of what they do.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:10 AM

Cardano can be the greatest just because they have the human power for it, and they have built it in layers, so they can constantly improve the blockchain

This project is great, and i am really sad that only now people start to realize it
i know it since day one in Bittrex and tried to promote as much as i can
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:29:33 AM

Wait, so if NEO was supposed to be the new Ethereum, does that mean Cardano is the super new Ethereum? Oh, you pretenders to the crown (the small crown of king of alts, at that), why don't you just focus on creating a space for yourself instead of trying to dislodge the ruling alt?

Never heard of Cardano except through this forum, and before the idea is even propagated, their supporters are saying words like ICO and riches, makes a lot of sense to avoid.

Of course its rise is more from FOMO. It's the next big pump, maybe, never the next big thing.

did you even read their papers??
most of cardano supporters are japanese.. the coin will be added to ATM's in Japan, they have human technical support for promoting the project to new people across asia
they built on scientific principles written on haskell language from scratch
they have some kind of partnership with ETC ..
almost 30 developers working on ADA and Daedalus (ada wallet)
i have so many more things to say about this project ..

i dont know if you can even imagine how big it is XD
people saying new NEO or new ETH because thats what they know
but believe me ADA is one of a kind.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

The problem with Cardano is that it is only on two exchanges. It can't reach enough volume being only on bittrex and mr.ripple. Not enough people even know what ADA is with it only being available to such a limited audience.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
shroomDance

Activity: 6
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

It's doing great, Cardano price nearly tripled in  the last 24 hours.

https://i.gyazo.com/52a9e36cb60b5a925597510020f751b0.png

That's an amazing ride but it's on too few exchanges (only 2 right now?!). Bought some for cheap but was thinking about buying more at about 0.05. Still waiting for more funds to come my way though, couldn't buy more yesterday. Will wait for dip
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

I'm really wondering what Cardano is really about, and how a three billion market capitalization is justified. I mean yeah, sure the fact that it's just another smart contract platform is clear, but what does it offer than NEO or ETH doesn't? The only thing I've read about the project is that it's build with scientists and academic.. which is nothing new. There are many great projects that have smart teams and that shouldn't be enough to justify such valuation. These NEO's and Cardano's and all these stuff kinda remind me of Bitcoin Gold, Silver, Diamond etc. They are all just copies of Ethereum and each of them is trying to offer the same thing but with some "adjustments". But hey, at least they are not naming their projects Ethereum Gold, or Ethereum Diamond.. I'll have to give them that.
n4poleon

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

The problem with Cardano is that it is only on two exchanges. It can't reach enough volume being only on bittrex and mr.ripple. Not enough people even know what ADA is with it only being available to such a limited audience.

For sure that will come. If you're smart enough, you know what to do. Your take on low exposure should be able to tell you that maybe this time would be great entry as once it gets big it might be to high to get in. Just saying.
n4poleon

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:24 AM

I'm really wondering what Cardano is really about, and how a three billion market capitalization is justified. I mean yeah, sure the fact that it's just another smart contract platform is clear, but what does it offer than NEO or ETH doesn't? The only thing I've read about the project is that it's build with scientists and academic.. which is nothing new. There are many great projects that have smart teams and that shouldn't be enough to justify such valuation. These NEO's and Cardano's and all these stuff kinda remind me of Bitcoin Gold, Silver, Diamond etc. They are all just copies of Ethereum and each of them is trying to offer the same thing but with some "adjustments". But hey, at least they are not naming their projects Ethereum Gold, or Ethereum Diamond.. I'll have to give them that.

For starters, if you have read this https://whycardano.com/ you'll know why. As for smart contract, that will reside on its CL (computation layer). Their platform is based on haskell. They'll be using k framework for VM, if you're familiar with it. It support many languages such as C, C++, Java, Javascript etc and they are integrating more languages, the goal is to have many languages as possible. That lowers the barrier of entry to development. In this way, as a dev you don't have to learn new language as you can code on what you're comfortable with. Plus, you can choose where to deploy your contract to any blockchain that support interoperability with cardano., currenctly they're working with eth classic. When comparing it to eth, eth smart contract is convoluted into one layer hence you have experience those bottlenecks recently. Thus, Cardano is built in layers to accommodate future updates and to prevent contentious hardforks that may destroy the community. And I don't think any other blockchain project has a process involving academic peer-review and iteration with mainstream cryptographers before pushing the code into production which separate Cardano with everyone else.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:36 PM

I am holding a sizable position in Cardano. Not only do I think it will be the next Ethereum, but also the profit generation potential from staking will is very attractive. I feel very fortunate to have gotten in early on.
rpi3eu

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

There's many coins on this subject!
The only difference, Cardano had a big pump recently and now everyone knwos of it
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

I think Cardano has potential for a 2-5% position in my portfolio , but im hoping for a dip again to buy in..
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Sad to see a new coin enter TOP 10 that is owned by 200 whales and show a basic product with no extraordinary solution. Don't fall for the pump... It's very risky.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

Yes I see that this small and recently invented altcoin is already in the top-10 of all cryptocurrencies. However, I do not  understand why you suppose it is like NEO. But certainly I think both of coins will live very long.
GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

Looks like we missed the bus.

Always doubt.
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:54 PM

Looks like we missed the bus.

Just like we missed lots of them in the past.

Whales in bittrex are pumping Cardano hard. They never stop. If you are one of the people having fiat money freely, you can still get in Cardano. There is still too much way to go for it.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

Over 25 billions circulating supply  Shocked
No way to be the next NEO... Also, I see no actual value in this coin. My guess is that it's just a temporary pump, like it happened with many other cases in the past.
quantumcat

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

Cardano is a really interesting project. Neo is a interesting project too, I think it is difficult to compare them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: