Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32361 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:03 PM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

Well by price much difficult because Cardano have huge supply 25,927,070,538 coins and NEO much lower just 65,000,000, so if Cardano have current Neo price 40$ will have market capital more then 1 trillion, current all crypto market cap is 377 billion.

But you need to research better because ETH, Cardano and Neo are different things, NEO is all ecosystem.

Here you have one very good article to read you will understand better

https://medium.com/@noamlevenson/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

Thank you for the link to the article...it's very interesting and explicative. I'm in in Cardano and hope it will perform very well in 2018. And the fact that bittrex listed it is a very good point for believing that...
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

The last week Cardano flew to the moon. I think who had this coin in his wallet sold half and became much richer. I would not glue the labels "new ethereum", "new NEO". This is another platform and it has own way up.

I'm not even sure if it has anymore room to grow in the near future. I looked at their blockexplorer and hardly any transactions are done. This is yet another speculative asset, at least NEO had been active a long time before it pumped.
tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

hmmz,
for the neo project itself I admit it is very good and to be an investment I think is suitable to do.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

I hope this is not another pump and dump scenario. I will follow up this coin for some time and maybe invest some money on this. I'll even hodl some coins for 1 year or more Cheesy

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:41:15 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

Well by price much difficult because Cardano have huge supply 25,927,070,538 coins and NEO much lower just 65,000,000, so if Cardano have current Neo price 40$ will have market capital more then 1 trillion, current all crypto market cap is 377 billion.

But you need to research better because ETH, Cardano and Neo are different things, NEO is all ecosystem.

Here you have one very good article to read you will understand better

https://medium.com/@noamlevenson/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

Thank you for the link to the article...it's very interesting and explicative. I'm in in Cardano and hope it will perform very well in 2018. And the fact that bittrex listed it is a very good point for believing that...

I am more into ETH and NEO, but I wish you good luck. In any case in crypto is space for ETH, NEO, Qtum, Waves and also Cardano since crypto world become bigger and bigger.
Every platform will find his market piece, so non sense to make rivals between them we all are in same sh**t:)

Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

I was surprised by the growth of Cardano. I have not seen any sensational news and have not seen a large number of transactions. It looks like it was pumped to attract attention and return investments in a period of high prices. This is just my opinion. NEO I like more, although the last time they do not have reports on productive work.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

I was surprised by the growth of Cardano. I have not seen any sensational news and have not seen a large number of transactions. It looks like it was pumped to attract attention and return investments in a period of high prices. This is just my opinion. NEO I like more, although the last time they do not have reports on productive work.
Recently I have already seen new projects in the topic Bounty altcoins about new coins based on Neo. a very huge database of information, especially I liked the outlook for the future, which speaks for better functionality than Bitcoin and the etherium.
Mett33

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

Are you sure about Neo...just follow them on twitter and you will see how much they did only in November.

Copy:
"Within the last month for NEO: 1. >10 great ICO announcements, majority to be utilizing NEO smart contracts in some fashion 2. >20 dapps being built including a competition sponsored by Microsoft, 3. Ledger support 4. Multiple worldwide speaking engagements including Shanghai, NY, and SF making connections with Stellar and Elastos 5. A China branch of government has endorsed THEKEY (China identify) which will use NEO smart contracts. 6. Plans for decentralization of NEO with bookkeeping nodes. 7. Block times down to 19 seconds at one point."

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

it is too early to argue whether Cardano will overtake NEO in the longterm as indeed there are more use cases for NEO at the moment.

We will only see which is better by the number of applications or use cases for each in the future.

NEO is held back cos there is still no news about ICO regulations from the China government.. once regulations about ICO in China
are clarified, we will see NEO growing leaps and bounds. (at this moment, it is only rumours..)

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?
I think we should give cardano time and see if this will come near it before talking about it becoming bigger than NEO.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

I guess you haven't been following Cardano much then huh?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

Anyone know if Cardano has any patents filed?
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:52:19 PM

What is the market coverage for Cordano, is it just japan?.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

Cardano appeared very sharply. About him very few people heard, but he has a huge potential. But is it worth comparing it to other platforms for smart contracts? After all, even the NEO has not yet fully realized itself.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

What is the market coverage for Cordano, is it just japan?.

nop..
there are many parties involved.. emurgo.io from japan, cardanofoundation from switzerland and zyen working on some research are from somewhere else

people that make the peer review are around the world also
and the team is in hong kong
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

Im keeping an eye on them for sure.. I would love for a POS coin to go big
bcointt

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:27 PM

I would say Cardano is new ETH(clasic) with investors in Japan, China and South Korea. Product have potential, but nothing work in this moment. POS without audit result.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

Cardano appeared very sharply. About him very few people heard, but he has a huge potential. But is it worth comparing it to other platforms for smart contracts? After all, even the NEO has not yet fully realized itself.

Why do you refer to Cardano as if it were a person?
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

Ambitions of this project are really wonder me. Ada cardano tokens are traded on some famous platforms yet including Bittrex. If it will be currency like NEO then we have not so many time to get big profits of it.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

Ambitions of this project are really wonder me. Ada cardano tokens are traded on some famous platforms yet including Bittrex. If it will be currency like NEO then we have not so many time to get big profits of it.

Yeah I'm just waiting for their next big announcement to really push it into overdrive mode.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: