Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano the new NEO?  (Read 32361 times)
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

cardano is a nice project but I do not think it can be worth as much as neo. neo is just around the corner and the price will be much higher.
neo could be one of the best 3 coins Smiley
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

ADA's technology is higher than NEO, but I do not know why it's price is very low. but i think this year will be the year of ADA (2018)

We're all ADA hopefuls here and of course we all hold ADA until it gets to the moon.
I don't have any news in ADA as so I'm just being optimistic whatever happens to it but I believe what ADA''s capacity to prove itself sooner in the market.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

it seems that cardano will be next NEO, see it's marketcap and decide about it. it will growth more than this price in 2018
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Cardano has a huge potential. ADA is a great platform and it will increase in price soon. I believe in this project and I've invested in it for long term.
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

im still skeptical, the price fallen from $1.25 ATH to 25cents now. Does it have any working product currently?

i about to buy, but with more reads, more worried i have become. can someone enlighten me
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

I sure hope so Smiley Hodling Cardano for quite a while now, it's a big part of my portfolio!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

I sure hope so Smiley Hodling Cardano for quite a while now, it's a big part of my portfolio!

Good approach to portfolio management:) But why i don't have Bitcoin and Ethereum in you portfolio? I think that Bitcoin at least it is must have crypto in every crypto portfolio.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

Good approach to portfolio management:) But why i don't have Bitcoin and Ethereum in you portfolio? I think that Bitcoin at least it is must have crypto in every crypto portfolio.
Maybe he still have but use it to buy other tokens and project, as you mentioned bitcoin and eth is a good coin to hold for long term investment, I will agree and interested to check what he got and try to assess each coins to begin investing too, ada already showed strong support just like neo we are
going to see how high this coin can be after some time.
dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Be separated, not like anyone else.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Neo is next ETH and Cardano is next Neo ;
So Neo is next bitcoin and ETH is next Bitcoin ;
Than the result is ETH is Cardano Smiley lol dont be funny guys all of them are seperate coins and have target for their own
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

I dont think that Cadano will be the new NEO... I expect that NEO will make some great moves in 2018. Cardano will also make some nice moves, but I expect that NEO will go up more than Cardano.
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?

No, Cardano is not new NEO.
This is a different technology, but and Cardano and Neo is very interesting coins
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

im still skeptical, the price fallen from $1.25 ATH to 25cents now. Does it have any working product currently?

i about to buy, but with more reads, more worried i have become. can someone enlighten me
Also think. I'd like ADA but all who bought for $1.2 can wait only. Nothing FUD but now excellent entry point. Much better than $1-1.2. Sorry, guys, now ADA is long-term investment for profit
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

Neo differentiates by focusing on the ease of adoption for the developers. They do this by supporting Java and existing coding languages that developers have already learnt – removing the barrier to entry that they would face having to learn a new coding language if they chose to use Ethereum’s blockchain.
spikyz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

is it true that cardano still havent have any product to date ?

read from several websites, but it might be outdated.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:29 AM

Become the Unique, do not become something's mirror or shadow!

Did the developer said that cardano is the new Neo?
If not then better cardano become cardano and not other like Neo or even etherium.
Above me said, dont be a mirror and better become usique and not the same with other
spikyz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

any coins start with saying "the next bitcoin" "the next neo" "the next eth"

with no explanation or further proof. i will stop reading , i dont need new clones , i need new improvements
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?
Welcome back friends, this time is the official storm, losing 25% of Bittrex account. Prior to the storm ADA 30, after the storm to 24.
Finally, we have to use long time hold TIME to save the situation in Kucoin, because it just list Kucoin so the pump price from 20 to 35, I sold 24 28 32 milestone then TIME. Longterm waiting time to buy, this is very dangerous because TIME has list a medium floor so if the list goes to the next level or run Project Labor Hour can forever forever get the number has hold original
Here are a few examples of the XRP chart - ADA, you see two charts, see what the correlation is, and why you draw the 30th ADA, not now, the ADA 30 is not bottom but because Careless thinking that the XRP pump will finish the ADA, but not the bottom is not pump.
The days of the ADA excess excessively larger if the share is allowed, then you should consider ADA spread the purchase order from now wait for repatriation, just a large business deal is enough to get back all. swing 30 hours bored sad to see Bittrex chart.
So where is the top, where is the bottom, study XRP and ADA, long term trade and determine the right time to avoid all in all emotions like yourself, first eat the storm really spicy.
Also, there is still a continuous negative coin over the past few days and the pump in the center of the storm is VIEW, you can review to see the correlation.
To determine the bottom look at the chart, the liquidity, the lower the liquidity as low as only the holder should have someone to sell where to buy.
Hope you will overcome the storm, one of the coin still can overcome is the KCS, now near the old bottom, can be ordered under each milestone to buy gradually, to KCS will also rise because of Good news and BNB followers are equally as good and prepared to burn in March.
I have never seen any heavy storm like this one, many of you feel it is normal because there was a 6k time, but the storm made many people have experienced confused do not know where is the bottom or bottom of the day Now is the next peak.
Let's take a personal analysis of what happened the past few days, not the individual or organization. But the storm was completely intentional, and it came out that the BNB coin owner, actually hacked or not, nobody knows, but if Chinese sharks want to come back to the market, the big storms coin into the long term downtrend. And news of the $ 400 million BTC sold from Japan + the threat of selling another 8 garlic. Makes the market from 489 billion to 381 billion, a terrible number.
There is some news that NEO has just provided an additional 50 million coin to the market which makes it suspect not to be a blockchain.
The main problem here is the Chinese Shorts, carefully cut the date. But the trader does not have money to fly, but be careful with your money because the storm can wipe at any time.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Hi,

What do you think?

The new NEO?
I think it's not worth comparing them, neo is a dark horse that can jerk forward at any moment, and Cardano will show its growth in the next few days, so who has bought up waiting. Yes, and the prospects for cardano much more extensive.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

It will never be like NEO because NEO has a real project and tie up with real businesses. It also have a real buy support even if the market turns to red. It resist to devalue the price, one reason why many amaze with NEO. It is supported by their local community the birth place of NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: