Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7358 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

It has already started, up to 9k$ went bitcoin and as I understand it will not stop here, from the beginning I knew that bitcoin at least will reach 10k$ but so that it fell sharply on 3 thousand down it makes too much problems for investors, if bitcoin will same go down then bitcoin demand will fall, need urgently solve this problem.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:28:38 PM

It if that's goint to be happen I think that many people will trade here because of it's low price and if the price will high, there money will be big. So many investers will enter here and earn more money. We can't predict what's going to be happen in the next month but it's nice to think advance so that you can be ready.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

If the price continues falling you predict it very well, congratulations. The price was really increasing too fast, more than 10% increasement on price in 24 hours, now more than 15% decreasement on price in 24 hours. I think those changes in price didn't have a reason at all, but it was just consequence of traders actions, bumping and dumping Bitcoin price to make profit when many people bought expensive Bitcoin near $10.000-$11.000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:32 PM

I think it will down this december because too many people will Cash out their bitcoin because they will have a celebration on christmas and new year somehow on my statistics it will not down as $7k but it will down maybe $9k
Also try to search the LAW OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY  so that you will know the rules of price increasing and decreasing.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Right.Let's just keep on holding bitcoins even if its price had fallen.Because nevertheless,it will rise up again sooner.Or else let's have a mass buying at this time so we can still profit its dumping and then hold it after.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

Problem biting no bitcoin can predict because bitcoin up and down according to the existing exchanges and I'm sure you also do not know why bitcoin up and down.
as bitcoiners we can only continue to hope that bitcoin progresses, in order to always prosper the bitcoiner.
if there is going down there will be an increase so do not worry about going down the bitcoin.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

I think so.Bitcoin price is increasing now.After some days,I think it will fall down probably in December. But it is very expensive now.Today,the Btc price is already decrease.So it is possible Bitcoin will fall down on December.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

It already fall from $11k dollars down to $9.9k dollars now. I think the whales are playing pump and dump to gain lots of profit, almost 95% of top 100 coins are falling.  Shocked
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December

It could happen or not. However, bitcoin price is really hard to speculate because bitcoin price depends on market demand. It's better to just wait and see what will happen in the future.

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

I honestly want all of 'em to drop. So as to be able to accrue a lot more by the time they will rise again. Cause to be honest, at this point, I cannot see anything but a bright future. I got in the game a little late, so I don't wanna lose my opportunity to be part of the future.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

i think you are so right when you said bitcoin will drop but it has just dropped few hours ago, sooner than you have predicted, from 11200$  to 9100$ in just few hours, this impact makes more investors shock but also happy, then have sold bitcoin when bitcoin is high and buy back when it is cheap.
sonny123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

if that happens i might invest more on bitcoin. thats what i'm waiting for 😈😊
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

I think no you are so wrong with that. Bitcoins are just increasing too fast because of the higher fe8 of the people around the world and they are not stopping they are conitnuing to buy bitcoins and they are growing too. And look at the value today it is almost December a day before December but the orice still plays at $9-$10k at the market so how was that. I think for me the bitcoins will still be pumping untill the end of the year.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

bitcoin has been commonly decreased and will experience a higher increase again, this incident is often the case with Bitcoin.
FameBroker

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

It went up during Thanksgiving, maybe it will go up around Christmas too  Smiley
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

Bitcoin is really not normal since it was created. So many speculations about it that many says it is a ponzi scheme but how come until now it becomes more popular and many investor interested in btc. And it keeps rising over the years and breaking all the records of gold and silver about the market cap.

Any predication or speculations about bitcoin is a not basis that bitcoin will fall down. Bitcoin is very unpredictable it could be down anytime and nobody knows when can be fall down. Well, on my opinion I would say that even bitcoin will fall down it will still go up and increasing its value which already proven many years. I know someday that it may happend but I believed that it can go up and raising high to its stabilzed value.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Right.Let's just keep on holding bitcoins even if its price had fallen.Because nevertheless,it will rise up again sooner.Or else let's have a mass buying at this time so we can still profit its dumping and then hold it after.
Just in case if the price falling, things will probably just happened like years ago when bitcoin down to $300 after reaching $1000 but see now it's already 10x of that past ATH and bitcoin becoming more and more superior against other
The limited supply itself is the main factor of why the price will always increase.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lorenabarasarte

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:37 AM

Buenas noches.. aunque es un tema delicado sobre todo para los inversionistas en Bitcoin apoyo el tema de que baje en puntos, muchos aprovecharán en invertir para su alza nuevamente.. este tipo de dinero virtual no desaparece ni cae a un límite tan bajo debido A que es el desarrollo y la evolución que la economía A nivel mundial está teniendo y, como contratar y pagar trabajo, vender y pagar con una moneda fija sin tanto intermediario, bienvenido el bitcoin para los años próximos.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

Bitcoin will not down fall in december. Bitcoin hits more than $8000.because it has been stable at this time. It is a virtual currency you can't predict about them. Bitcoin will be strong growth of the crypto market in 2018. i believe in bitcoin. I hope stay invest BTC and marketing of continues in future.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:53 AM

It should correct indeed. It has a resistance point at 7500, so we might see this dip coming. It needs fuel to go to up to a new ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: