Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7359 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

It will just go $10,000 and 1000% increase is enough for bitcoin this year. Let us just hope that it would still grow fast enough like this year for the next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

I don't think it will but the launch of futures trading via CME, CFE and Cantor has unknown consequences.
Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

I don't think it will fall in december. With CME coming on board on December 15th I think it will continue to rise with new investors. Although some people may cash out when it rises i think the new investors will cause BTC to stabilize and become less volatile. Although i really have no basis and no one can really ever know what it will do all we can do is speculate. I have heard of the Bitcoin Silver fork coming up (Havent heard about about it lately) but if that were to happen I think it will surge up from those trying to get free bitcoin silver to sell and make a profit.
only time will tell though.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Nope. It is expected to rise even more. There certain rumors that bitcoin will be used on wall street? So I expect that it will double its current price for the following months. But if your prediction is true, then it will just fluctuate the following months.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

I don't think it will fall in december. With CME coming on board on December 15th I think it will continue to rise with new investors. Although some people may cash out when it rises i think the new investors will cause BTC to stabilize and become less volatile. Although i really have no basis and no one can really ever know what it will do all we can do is speculate. I have heard of the Bitcoin Silver fork coming up (Havent heard about about it lately) but if that were to happen I think it will surge up from those trying to get free bitcoin silver to sell and make a profit.
only time will tell though.
I do not think that anyone is expecting decrease in the price of bitcoin. We are hopeful that bitcoin price will continue increasing even in December. Bitcoin has a very bright future because people are continuously investing money in bitcoin which is in fact causing the price of bitcoin to increase more and more. I am sure that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 15000$ level.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

The only thing you can predict is that the price goes up and down, that's it...

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December
i think bitcoin will up in desember because i have been heard when desember will there is a hardfork so it make bitcoin price up
and beginning in 2018 will up more .

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

I am also expecting the same. However, I think it will still keep the price around 9k at the end of the year although it has been adjusted. That's a reasonable price, not to make it too high nor will it make it disappear easily. It will mark a boom year for Bitcoin and other Altcoin. Launched for a potential 2018 development of the virtual currency market
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

I am also expecting the same. However, I think it will still keep the price around 9k at the end of the year although it has been adjusted. That's a reasonable price, not to make it too high nor will it make it disappear easily. It will mark a boom year for Bitcoin and other Altcoin. Launched for a potential 2018 development of the virtual currency market
According to me $10k is the deadline for this year. so this month the price will fluctuate b/w this amount. next year i can't predict now only. but this month we will not see any big increment one more time.
Alphredis

Activity: 201
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

I do not believe that Bitcoin breaks in December, if he breaks down sooner with the turn of the year. As his reputation continues to rise, it will be back in the morning, when it crashes again in December.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

There is a chance of this happening, Day by day Bitcoin price is increasing at an alarming rate and this is not the perfect way to be a lucrative platform. I am sure that most of the people are getting afraid of this situation and they are also speculating a price fall down like the end of the August. It can be anything at the end of this year.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

I'm not sure we'll ever get to see $7k again, unfortunately... I would love to buy some cheaper Bitcoins! It seems like our new support level is around 9k, and the uptrend is still going strong - i predict a price above 13k at the end of the year. Let's wait and see how the market plays out...

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

I'm not sure we'll ever get to see $7k again, unfortunately... I would love to buy some cheaper Bitcoins! It seems like our new support level is around 9k, and the uptrend is still going strong - i predict a price above 13k at the end of the year. Let's wait and see how the market plays out...

And with the news the CME has finalized the date for its futures contracts, I doubt that bitcoin could go down to $7K levels. Yes, support level is at least $9.2K and I don't think that we can get to that level again. I said that when bitcoin reaches the much anticipated 5 digits, it will stay and it will just the beginning of a new horizon.

And now with the CME news, we are going to see bitcoin going up until the end of the year. No significant negative effect along the way but we still need to be cautious though. As we all know that a single FUD could trigger panic amongst investors.

Maybe we can get to $13K as you have predicted, or even higher than that. I think the tops could go as high at $15K if investors would remain bullish and traders shifting some of their reserved altcoins to bitcoin so that they can get profit. Remains to be seen though.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
c0inHnt3r

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:40:13 PM

Bitcoin falling is part of crypto life. It already tested the waters at 9K earlier this week. New money is flowing in with no chance of letting up. BTC continues to be the father coin which supports all the other altcoins. 40k in 6 months. Doesn't seem far fetched. Bitcoin is just beginning to cross the main stream line.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

It's very difficult to tell. Why are you so confident it is going to fall in Dec?
If anything, it's probably not going to fall in Dec because people are very high spirited during holiday and would buy more.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
phpdev3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

It is totally your prediction that bitcoin price will fall in December. I do not see such kind of reason to fall price in December. Though the price may fall as it is a product and it is simple to fluctuate its price.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

Crypto currency You can see 100% rise like double profit only in one day.
Then its not normal But bitcoin price is maybe down in my prediction and then continue again What are the chances for that?
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:01:48 PM

Nothing is guaranteed here in bitcoin, but a lot of people said that bitcoin price will rise at the end of the year, so I'm expecting that it will fall on the next month or on February. In contrast, I hope my expectations are wrong and bitcoin will still rise.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

well, that's depend on the demands in the end of this month. If the demands still good, everyone is still holding and not dumping. surely bitcoin will rises through new year  Smiley but if there's bad issue about this bitcoin. surely the price will go down. best of luck in the next year!

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

JP and the big banks have been buying BTC, once the CME trading is live on dec 18, they will go massively short and dump their BTC, raking in millions both ways, like in regular markets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: