Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7367 times)
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

If you are predictor and magician then i cannot say something about you. But it will hit 20,000USD in December because there are many chances so i would prefer that people should hold bitcoin right now because it is reaching to very precious value what you cannot even image. So by the way i would like to say that we should hold bitcoin form long term because we should wait for 20,000USD because in December it will touch that amount.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
patapon49

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

on the contrary, it will only rise until early January, just to close the year on highs
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

Bitcoin is really unstable we cant really predict its time or mayve change on price if it is going to fall down then that was really a good opportunity to earn by means of buy and selling but if it will rise yhen we can wait another time or maybe rhe right time of doing such buy and selling action for good but for now we  need to get update and  listen about the prive so that we can get the right timing on doing buy and selling process in short no one can really predict what would happen in bitcoin this whole month of december.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December
I doubt that, the chance that bitcoin will continue to rise is bigger so it will be hardly possible to fall that hard. If there will be a dump, I think it will early next year. The rise of bitcoin is just normal, thanks to the investors. You should be glad about it because the rise will also benefit you. Volatility is just normal when it comes to cryptos so there is no need for that negativity.

buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

back to 7k is Crash and may be happen but price strong and can rise again so it is hard to back to 0<1000$  range

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:04:37 AM

Actually, bitcoin is still rising by this time. Today, it's at $ 11,000. We cannot predict if it will increase or decrease this year.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:17:15 AM

I doubt that, the chance that bitcoin will continue to rise is bigger so it will be hardly possible to fall that hard. If there will be a dump, I think it will early next year. The rise of bitcoin is just normal, thanks to the investors. You should be glad about it because the rise will also benefit you. Volatility is just normal when it comes to cryptos so there is no need for that negativity.
I think we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time. In December we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will even reach to 15000$ if the current rally of bitcoin will continue. Bitcoin investors are still welling to invest money in bitcoin as they are still expecting that bitcoin will continue to increase its price for a long time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

Bitcoin is really unstable we cant really predict its time or mayve change on price if it is going to fall down then that was really a good opportunity to earn by means of buy and selling but if it will rise yhen we can wait another time or maybe rhe right time of doing such buy and selling action for good but for now we  need to get update and  listen about the prive so that we can get the right timing on doing buy and selling process in short no one can really predict what would happen in bitcoin this whole month of december.
In essence we have to do a quick action because then we can make the right decision and carefully. I see that the price of Bitcoin is very reasonable to experience an increase and decrease. But when I look at the current development I am very optimistic that Bitcoin will experience a much better price increase than it is today.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:31:55 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will not loss it value before December ends instead it will rice to a maximum price before ends of December. If you see the market cap platform the value of bitcoin is simultaneously increasing and the movement of it is faster than before. Even sometime bitcoin experiencing fluctuation of it price but it is normal and regularly happen. But if look the time to time event of bitcoin price movement is its continuously increasing. That why is is impossible to lose it value before ends of December.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will not loss it value before December ends instead it will rice to a maximum price before ends of December. If you see the market cap platform the value of bitcoin is simultaneously increasing and the movement of it is faster than before. Even sometime bitcoin experiencing fluctuation of it price but it is normal and regularly happen. But if look the time to time event of bitcoin price movement is its continuously increasing. That why is is impossible to lose it value before ends of December.
It will not completely loss its price because bitcoin will only have minor dumps in the market because the people will cash out for the holidays because they will go on a shopping spree for sure because they want to enjoy their profit or money from their hard work in cryptocurrencies.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

Now dropping down to 7K is too low.  People many times have predicted that the bubble will burst at 1K , 3K, 7K, and now 11K.  It will be its highest drop if it fell from 11K to 7K.  I believe it will drop a little and gain a lot, it will keep repeating this cycle for quite a while.  Bitcoin is here to stay and it has proved time and time again that it will never go away.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:57:05 AM

I think that is the reason why the bitcoin price is high and the person is still using bitcoin and the bitcoin is still increasing and for sure the price is still higher so be patient and just wait You just have money and you get big money for stocks because it's normal if you're entering your money in trading because you really want to earn you all the money you have to make.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Maybe fall will occur but will be of some hundred dollars because there is a bunch of investors who are waiting to fall and they can grab some more bitcoin in their wallets and all this is just a matter of time once price was on 5500 dollars and now it is on its highest peak since 9 years and thing is totally attracting people to invest and earn in small time and if anyone who is willing to be rich he can invest and get it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Maybe fall will occur but will be of some hundred dollars because there is a bunch of investors who are waiting to fall and they can grab some more bitcoin in their wallets and all this is just a matter of time once price was on 5500 dollars and now it is on its highest peak since 9 years and thing is totally attracting people to invest and earn in small time and if anyone who is willing to be rich he can invest and get it.
The fall for the price of bitcoin will not happen because the market of bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger because the population of the investors and traders are growing and that is the reason why the bitcoin will keep on going up because of the people who are getting attracted to bitcoin and investing their money despite of the high price of bitcoin.
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

No one can perfectly or can't give guarantee that BITCOIN will dropped as it is becoming more unpredictable these days.
Just see the movement and go with movement.
However, any countable pullback can lead it to 6000$.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

I don't know. It was in 2013 December that the first ever major Bitcoin crash occurred. The prices crashed from $1,200 per coin to $700 per coin after negative news came out from China. Can it repeat this December as well?
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

Seems your predict got wrong.See yourself.Now bitcoin is 11000$+
And always remember no matter how much bitcoin price fall it will rise again

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

Bitcoin will not fall down this month because bitcoin will be opposite to that and the bitcoin will continue to go up even more in the next few days because the people might spend their money in bitcoin rather than buying useless gifts so i really believed that the price of bitcoin will just continue to go up.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

are you absolutely sure of your predictions? How sure are your predictions that bitcoin will go down? I find it very difficult to predict and make sure the prediction is correct, how can you predict and confirm your conclusion that bitcoin will fall in December?

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Hello! You know its really hard to predict and we need be ready for any situations because it still remain the coin with high volatility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: