Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:31:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december  (Read 7370 times)
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:00 AM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December

Well, I guess you predicted it wrong my friend. Today's date December 05, 2017, BTCs price rally is lying under $11000 range. It might go higher in the coming days or maybe it might have a fallback before Christmas which I think only a small fallback. Actually, nobody really knows what's is going to happen, since as we all know BTC price is really unpredictable. I don't want to predict the price, I'll be just positive that it will still increase and reach another peak at the end of this year.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Right.Let's just keep on holding bitcoins even if its price had fallen.Because nevertheless,it will rise up again sooner.Or else let's have a mass buying at this time so we can still profit its dumping and then hold it after.
Just in case if the price falling, things will probably just happened like years ago when bitcoin down to $300 after reaching $1000 but see now it's already 10x of that past ATH and bitcoin becoming more and more superior against other
The limited supply itself is the main factor of why the price will always increase.
I do not think same Bitcoin is not going to decrease in terms of its market price in the upcoming month the price of Bitcoins after the last dump has increased to somewhat near dollar 8000. Yes it is true that many of the investors are having firm believe in this currency and therefore more of the people are attracted towards the use of BTC is in their earning methods due to high investment rates it is possible that the price decrease but not this year.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

Have you already realized that your prediction is so wrong? Bitcoin is too powerful this year. The rapid increase in the value of Bitcoin is just normal. You do not need to worry. And if Bitcoin actually falls at $7,000, its value will increase again because the total demands of Bitcoin is increasing. It is too hard to predict the value of Bitcoin. You just have to go with the flow.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

Shorters get REKT all the time, I don't dare calling top on bitcoin price.

Usually price falls in the end of the year because people have to pay taxes and spend on Christmas presents and vacations, but I'm not gonna gamble on that. Cheesy

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

will not come down again i'm sure of that. bitcoin down is just a myth, no authentic proof to prove it. bitcoin will never go down again, bitcoin will continue to increase and will continue to be profitable and now the current bitcoin rate is 11,961 $ on December 5, 2017. iti is really the fantastic coin I've ever seen. enjoy it guys

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:54:18 PM

From my experience towards the bitcoin. The bitcoin will not fall down on December because bitcoin helps the many people in all over the world and people depend on bitcoin to full fill their financial needs. The demand of bitcoin is increasing reguraly by the people because the price of bitcoin is increasing countinously which attract the people towards the bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will not fall on December but it may be reaches to $15000.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

No, since it is the peak season there is no chance that it will fluctuate down. In fact there is a big possibility that the price of bitcoin can increase up to 700,000 pesos, in this December.
So there is no nothing to worry about since the performance of bitcoin gives positive outcome.
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:02:30 PM

If the price so quickly grows a few more days, it will certainly lead to a collapse. Many people have long been waiting for correction. And most likely it will soon come

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:10:10 PM

I really do not think so. Bitcoin is rising and there are no signs of stopping. I thought it hit the mark when it hit 9k, but now it's over 12k. Thinking back, you can understand why it is so high. With each passing Bitcoin, more and more people are buying and storing it, which makes Bitcoins increasingly scarce because of the limited number of Bitcoins. Therefore, with the development in place, I believe it will increase by the end of the year and it is the milestone marking Bitcoin's successful year.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bamel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

It's a bubble. The bubble will burst when significant amounts of people try to cash in on their investment and find that there are not enough buyers looking to pay cash for bitcoin.
Amial

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

It's a bubble. The bubble will burst when significant amounts of people try to cash in on their investment and find that there are not enough buyers looking to pay cash for bitcoin.

Ya. It is a bubble.
There are about 11k cyptocurrencies at the moment - bitcoin is just the best known.
Kesecer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Ya. It is a bubble.
There are about 11k cyptocurrencies at the moment - bitcoin is just the best known.

Cryptocurrencies are the future. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded. Get in early while you can.

It has the potential to do to finance what the internet did for information. Get a few thousand, chose a coin (personally I see Ethereum as the one with most potential) and invest. There's a revolution coming and you'll either be part of it or you'll be part of the group that complains after saying how unfair it all is.
Usine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Ya. It is a bubble.

Cryptocurrencies are the future. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded. Get in early while you can.

It has the potential to do to finance what the internet did for information. Get a few thousand, chose a coin (personally I see Ethereum as the one with most potential) and invest. There's a revolution coming and you'll either be part of it or you'll be part of the group that complains after saying how unfair it all is.
Apparently Bitcoin has 'crashed' a few times already, but each time recovering and getting even stronger. I remember reading about it a few years ago and pondering whether to buy some back then. I didn't, and now it's a case of... if only...
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

I really do not think so. Bitcoin is rising and there are no signs of stopping. I thought it hit the mark when it hit 9k, but now it's over 12k. Thinking back, you can understand why it is so high. With each passing Bitcoin, more and more people are buying and storing it, which makes Bitcoins increasingly scarce because of the limited number of Bitcoins. Therefore, with the development in place, I believe it will increase by the end of the year and it is the milestone marking Bitcoin's successful year.

Corrections down to $10k should be considered as normal. But below, is risky for the community. Also bitcoin mining cost went up too, this means the price should stay above these current points.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

Correcitons happen often if the price increases fast for a period of time. But I predict that in 2018 Bitcoin will reach to 20K because of the increasing interest.

Silverstone1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:19:51 PM

i don't think the momentum of Bitcoin will stop for a while. The graph keeps on going up. There might be some correction but the drops may not stay for long. Bitcoin is on the path to 20k.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

I don't think it will be hapend on december.i think it's price rise more in future.bitcoin price will not fall in december.thank you.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

If the price so quickly grows a few more days, it will certainly lead to a collapse. Many people have long been waiting for correction. And most likely it will soon come
I think that already happened days ago, about the market correction? I mean its just a human error after all. But you can't just go and predict that since the price have gone on increase so it will be followed by a certain decrease, well since Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride if you know what I mean.

People are longing for correction, are you basically saying that they are making this on purpose?

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
moonordoom

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Bitcoin will not drop in december, mark my words. With the cme future market coming out, bitcoin will only skyrocket. Once word gets out about the futures to mom and pop, it will skyrocket even more.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December

I'm not sure bitcoin will fall like that. Maybe it will fall but a little. If it comes to 7k it may seem too much. If that happens then I will buy as much bitcoin as I can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: