Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

The topic is not residual new, but I did not see a good implementation. You have a chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?

Hi! It depends the date, for pre-sale it is 30%

Only the date influence on the value a bonus?  Or the size of the contribution, too? For example: from $ 1 bonus is 30%, and from 10k $ is already 35%

Hello there ! The bonus depends only on the date of purchase of the tokens.

Very well. I will wait start pre-sale. I hope you reach a hard cap.

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

The topic is not residual new, but I did not see a good implementation. You have a chance.
Personally, I'm more impressed with this project than competitors that I have seen,the fact that they created an SDK for third-party developers and plans to create a market for commercialization of the content created by these developers. We have all witnessed the unprecedented growth in the number of apps in the AppStore and googleplay. But Google and Apple don't write these thousands of applications they have created an ecosystem and infrastructure that enables third-party developers to make money on their apps. Also, according to their white paper, the blockchain will protect the intellectual rights of the VR-content. Look at the public statistics and predictions about the multiple growth markets HMD and VR in the future for the next 5 years. I expect a significant reduction in the cost of the high-level HMD like the Ocullus Rift and HTC vive.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

i asked repeatedly about the franchise, but got no response
Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!
Under the equipment is meant a motion tracking system, cameras and wireless HMD, software? How many people are the equipment included in the purchase of the franchise?
That's right! The cost also includes 5 gaming equipment sets (4 players playing with each other, one set of spare).
For more info u can join us https://t.me/vrtico

That is sad that you are not ready to accept tokens for launching fully equped VR park.  For many people , this would be a serious motivation to participate in the presales. Real sector of the economy is attractive. Perhaps more than virtual!
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

Hi there! Sirs, do you have Russian ANN thread.
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

Thank you. But what about second part of my post )
Hey, about the first stage ! IS STARTS DECEMBER 5 and ENDS DECEMBER 12 for only Whitelist members
Official Token Pre-Sale starts December 12 and ends December 23 !
There is any difference between bonuses?  Roll Eyes
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!

That's very interesting. In connection with this message, I had several questions:

1. How many VRT-tokens is sufficient or need to pay for a license?
2. Is it mandatory to purchase tokens for a license?
3. Will this condition continue after the end of the ICO for franchisee?

As you understand, it is important to understand now, because these conditions guarantee the potential demand for tokens after the end of the ICO.

What important conditions need to know the potential investor? I mean terms or additional factors that can create demand for VRT-tokens in the future.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

You guys ave secured $350,000 already and still high bonuses ahead which means flow of money will keep continue towards this fundraising campaign. It seems that an average fiat price will be $1 that means a total of $100,000,000 is the hard cap based of total number of tokens. I have it on my watch list to see if I can catch this or not.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

Under the equipment is meant a motion tracking system, cameras and wireless HMD, software? How many people are the equipment included in the purchase of the franchise?
That's right! The cost also includes 5 gaming equipment sets (4 players playing with each other, one set of spare).
For more info u can join us https://t.me/vrtico

That is sad that you are not ready to accept tokens for launching fully equped VR park.  For many people , this would be a serious motivation to participate in the presales. Real sector of the economy is attractive. Perhaps more than virtual!
I agree, I was hoping for tokens you can buy an existing franchise (with all equipment) while receiving some benefit. But I feel good and the fact that the project offers.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

You guys ave secured $350,000 already and still high bonuses ahead which means flow of money will keep continue towards this fundraising campaign. It seems that an average fiat price will be $1 that means a total of $100,000,000 is the hard cap based of total number of tokens. I have it on my watch list to see if I can catch this or not.
I think that these $350 000 were not received during the course of ICO. Since the token-sale has not yet started
javmarfer (OP)

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?

Hi! It depends the date, for pre-sale it is 30%

Only the date influence on the value a bonus?  Or the size of the contribution, too? For example: from $ 1 bonus is 30%, and from 10k $ is already 35%

Hello there ! The bonus depends only on the date of purchase of the tokens.

Very well. I will wait start pre-sale. I hope you reach a hard cap.

thanks! we will do our best !)

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

Hey, about the first stage ! IS STARTS DECEMBER 5 and ENDS DECEMBER 12 for only Whitelist members
Yes! for Whitelist members it goes with 40 % Bonus and official Token Pre-Sale is with 30% Bonus!

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

How I understand until the end of the ICO for more than three months? do you have a bounty campaign?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

That's very interesting. In connection with this message, I had several questions:

1. How many VRT-tokens is sufficient or need to pay for a license?
2. Is it mandatory to purchase tokens for a license?
3. Will this condition continue after the end of the ICO for franchisee?

As you understand, it is important to understand now, because these conditions guarantee the potential demand for tokens after the end of the ICO.

What important conditions need to know the potential investor? I mean terms or additional factors that can create demand for VRT-tokens in the future.
If you want to pay for a franchise license with tokens, then the number of tokens needed to pay for a license will depend on the current price of the token to the dollar. Including tokens, you can pay a lump-sum payment, and also pay with it in the future the royalty. Moreover to buy additional content (games) from developers on our platform you also can do it by tokens.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

How I understand until the end of the ICO for more than three months? do you have a bounty campaign?
Hello there!
Yes, ICO ends March 27,2018
We have it! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2483992.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

Still haven't got a full answer to my question  Wink but nvm
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:01:53 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:37:55 AM by goovsy

Content that will be released on your platform will be able only for VR parks? What do you say about VR for mobile devices?This piece of cake is very big! Cheesy
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

Stay tuned

Yes! for Whitelist members it goes with 40 % Bonus and official Token Pre-Sale is with 30% Bonus!
Not bad. 0,1 ETH for each contributed ETH! Also, as I understand whitelist is not KYC? It does`not requier ID scans/photo etc, does it?
P.S. You did not star Russian ANN, but may be you have Russian telegram channel?
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

Still haven't got a full answer to my question  Wink but nvm
Could you please repeat your questions? And we will reply with a big pleasure !

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:58:52 AM

Spectiv VR is another virtual reality ICO, which is currently further progressed VRT World and looks to have some promise.

What do you think your main differences or advantages are to other VR projects out there, like Spectiv, which are also under development. From memory, I think some are just about finishing up their ICO's.
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:49:54 AM

Content that will be released on your platform will be able only for VR parks? What do you say about VR for mobile devices?This piece of cake is very big! Cheesy

Hello! Of course not, we have three huge parts of platform:
SDK (soft developer kit) - for VR content developers. The main idea of the kit to make possible develop any VR content and emulate it for different kind of glasses (oculus, vive, Samsung etc). We have a lot of assets for parks (system call full body tracking) and give developers them to use it.
Market place - it's like a Apple Store or google play but for VR.
VR Parks - we see the dynamics (see the VR/AR research of super data company) and understand, that VR will grow but we should to help the market and make it possible to try VR everybody.

Hope you know why we use blockchain (distribution of profits, copyrights etc). All small and middle game dev have a problem with it and blockchain will solve lots of problems.

In this case, VR PARK is just one of the parts and reason to believe of our expertise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: