Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

Hi there! Sirs, do you have Russian ANN thread.
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:20:19 AM

The team now at Blochshow Asia in Singapore

One of them is a very popular Russian trader-streamer.
Which? name please?
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

this token has a high price which shows that this token is really promising for investment.
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Guys, please explain briefly - why do you need your Token. I`ve read project WP and realized that it is need only  for payments. Maybe I wrong... Huh
With tokens you can buy a ticket to the VR amusement park ...or you can build your own amusement park with blackjack
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

I noticed that the team has a lot of guys from Russia. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that I found a lot of material about this team in Russian. I think that for those who are interested in the project it will be useful to receive information from different sources.

At the same time, the authors will be able to confirm or deny this information.

So what I read:

1. The service VRT makes it possible not only to completely immerse themselves in the virtual game world, but also to earn money using the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies. Players can exchange and trade in game resources and items, participate in competitions and receive rewards for gaming achievements.

2. The blockchain VRT platform provides a wide range of tools for software developers who will be able to create content and monetize it.

3. On  VRT platform it is planned to use streaming with translation in TV / OTT / VR formats.

4. It will be possible to purchase a franchise of VRT-project for crypto-currency for the opening of  the VR Park in a territory where the VRT project has not yet been submitted.

5. The first virtual park was opened in Moscow under the name Z8.

6. In 2018, the company plans to release a new game for VR-park every four months.

7. By the end of 2018, it is planned to open 40 parks in the EU, the US, Russia, China, Japan and South Korea.

What from what I listed really corresponds to the official information of devs?
Thank you for such a careful collection of information, I have so far stopped only on the analysis of white paper and the site. VR - parks will open and it's good, but I'm sure they will be in the big cities in the planned regions of presence. I'm more interested in the possibility of using VR-content outside parks, at home or in shops without using steep tracking systems. b2c as an entertaining business line is certainly good, but I believe that the business content will be no less in demand. And it's very important to be on the crest of this wave.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

By the way, one VR park is already open in Moscow. In the WP you promise that there will be 4 more. And then 30 more. Do you plan open all of them in Russia?
Are the contracts concluded?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

Guys, please explain briefly - why do you need your Token. I`ve read project WP and realized that it is need only  for payments. Maybe I wrong... Huh
With tokens you can buy a ticket to the VR amusement park ...or you can build your own amusement park with blackjack
lol nice joke man Grin Grin Grin Grin
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

i asked repeatedly about the franchise, but got no response
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

By the way, one VR park is already open in Moscow. In the WP you promise that there will be 4 more. And then 30 more. Do you plan open all of them in Russia?
Are the contracts concluded?

Hello!We will open our first park December 15, 2017 in Moscow. And yes, next year we are going to open up more.
No, just in Russia ! We are going to open it in Cyprus,London and Europe. We already have 30 franchises to open parks during 1.5 year! Currently we discuss about opening in Singapore and Hong Kong.

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:57:00 PM

Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!
Under the equipment is meant a motion tracking system, cameras and wireless HMD, software? How many people are the equipment included in the purchase of the franchise?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?

Hi! It depends the date, for pre-sale it is 30%

Only the date influence on the value a bonus?  Or the size of the contribution, too? For example: from $ 1 bonus is 30%, and from 10k $ is already 35%

BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:29:52 AM

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

Thank you. But what about second part of my post )
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Do you plan to release the token on the stock exchange immediately after the end of ICO?
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Which? name please?

Second left. Anatoly Radchenko, a very well-known trader with good performance. By the way, I join the question about exchanges. It is interesting. But talking about exchanges is not the best conversation on the stage of selling tokens.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

Which? name please?

Second left. Anatoly Radchenko, a very well-known trader with good performance. By the way, I join the question about exchanges. It is interesting. But talking about exchanges is not the best conversation on the stage of selling tokens.

Maybe they are just familiar in ordinary life. I do not think that he has anything to do with the project, he has his own project now.
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Stay tuned

Thank you. But what about second part of my post )
Hey, about the first stage ! IS STARTS DECEMBER 5 and ENDS DECEMBER 12 for only Whitelist members
Official Token Pre-Sale starts December 12 and ends December 23 !

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

Under the equipment is meant a motion tracking system, cameras and wireless HMD, software? How many people are the equipment included in the purchase of the franchise?
That's right! The cost also includes 5 gaming equipment sets (4 players playing with each other, one set of spare).
For more info u can join us https://t.me/vrtico

javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?

Hi! It depends the date, for pre-sale it is 30%

Only the date influence on the value a bonus?  Or the size of the contribution, too? For example: from $ 1 bonus is 30%, and from 10k $ is already 35%

Hello there ! The bonus depends only on the date of purchase of the tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: