Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.
My opinion is that the market has stabilized. Now to get a good profit you need to invest, the coins themselves will not grow for a long time.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

While the market is growing and competition has not become tougher, one must manage to occupy its own niche.
At the moment, extensive development prevails. It is necessary to capture the largest volumes of the market.
At the same time, you should not forget that it is necessary to take only those volumes of work that can be performed in a qualitative way in order to maintain a reputation.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

At the same time, you should not forget that it is necessary to take only those volumes of work that can be performed in a qualitative way in order to maintain a reputation.
I can assume that when compiling the road map, the team took into account these moments and adequately assessed their strengths.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

My opinion is that the market has stabilized. Now to get a good profit you need to invest, the coins themselves will not grow for a long time.
I agree with you, I also think that now coins will fluctuate around the current price levels without a radical change in price.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
“We expect to raise up to $16 mln, which is the hard cap,” says Konstantin Negachev, CEO. “The figure is achievable as we already have a viable product. Over the next two weeks, we will deploy our project’s new website, roll out the operational version of VRT World Marketplace and make a series of updates on our park.”
Given the already existing achievements of the company, these are quite realistic plans.
I think so too. 16 million is the amount that is far from the record amounts collected on ICSO. I do not even know whether this sum is higher than the average hard cap or not.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Hard times? The currency is far from the minimum, many people have already made money on the market recovery and now choose projects for investment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

I agree with you, I also think that now coins will fluctuate around the current price levels without a radical change in price.
There are a lot of different moods in the market today and I'm sure among low-capitalized coins, there are a lot of undervalued ones.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Maybe you're right. I hope for this - I'm sick of the bearish trend.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Maybe you're right. I hope for this - I'm sick of the bearish trend.
If I'm not mistaken, then the last bullish trend began precisely with the ICO boom.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

That is why now, for a lot of money, you have to take risks and invest in ICO.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Hard times? The currency is far from the minimum, many people have already made money on the market recovery and now choose projects for investment.
But many people bought at those prices that are quite far from current values. And these people are stubbornly waiting for growth.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

That is why now, for a lot of money, you have to take risks and invest in ICO.
I agree with you. Growth from the average ICO will be higher than the growth of the most successful coin.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
Thank you for sharing information. The market with the onset of spring has become more active and the goal of $ 16 million seems to me quite achievable. The system of bonuses is very adequate to the current situation on the market.
Good news.I hope project will succeed.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

I think when trade begins, the market is already calmed down by that time.

I would very much like to hope for it. According to all forecasts this month the market should recover, I hope this is indeed so.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

I would very much like to hope for it. According to all forecasts this month the market should recover, I hope this is indeed so.

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

You probably study a small number of forecasts. Not all of them are optimistic. Many predict a prolonged correction until the end of the year. But there are also optimistic, I believe that by autumn we will return to the highs.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

The market trend has long been determined by the position of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin rises, the price for everything else increases and vice versa. Rare tokens are independent of this.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

Recovery is a long process. The main thing is that the market does not fall.
Quite right. The profit is very good, but first I would like to be sure that at least there will not be a fall.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

It is likely that by that time again everything will grow rapidly and many people will torture themselves with calculations where "there was" a big profit in the ICO or in the growing currency.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: