Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

About the security and disclaimer, you might look into the firm Hacken, which is specialized in Cybersecurity. They can help in securing the platform to a high level. (isn't ment as an advertisement, I don't have any connections with them).
I heard about this project, but what does it have to do with the VRT project?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
The algorithm is understandable, but still in the future the listing will be made?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Your welcome, be sure to ask if you have any more questions!
As an utility token we're not focusing on it, however I can't tell as to the future.
Good afternoon. Are you a member of the development team or are you a community manager of the project?

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

This might be different for VRT as they have real life facilities that people can visit and use for VR gaming. There will be revenue streams from real demand in the product. That's not the case for most coins and tokens which are digital only.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Such tournaments are cool. I hope they will be much more in the future.
As soon as cult games appear in this area, interest in the broadcasts of such competitions will immediately grow.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

This might be different for VRT as they have real life facilities that people can visit and use for VR gaming. There will be revenue streams from real demand in the product. That's not the case for most coins and tokens which are digital only.
This project has a good basis in real business and even in the road map it is clear that in this direction it will develop.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Such tournaments are cool. I hope they will be much more in the future.
As soon as cult games appear in this area, interest in the broadcasts of such competitions will immediately grow.
It is a pity that now you can not watch the recording of games from the first person.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

In the current situation, traditional games prevail over games in virtual reality. I think popularity depends on the development of the industry.
highnayem34

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

Looking fabulous project.Max supply awesome. Maybe this year top 10 ico,  it will be in the rank.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

This is an excellent part of the project. I think many should strive for this.

I think that other projects will soon have no choice but to do the same. The market has long dictated serious rules.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

In the current situation, traditional games prevail over games in virtual reality. I think popularity depends on the development of the industry.
Sooner or later there will be some kind of game whose popularity will go beyond the framework of this platform.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Looking fabulous project.Max supply awesome. Maybe this year top 10 ico,  it will be in the rank.
This sounds very optimistic. The project really looks promising.
The assessment looks very optimistic. Much will depend on the state of the market. In a falling market it is very difficult to work on new projects.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

The assessment looks very optimistic. Much will depend on the state of the market. In a falling market it is very difficult to work on new projects.
I think it's really the other way round. In a growing market, everyone invests in coins as they grow. In a falling market, it is beneficial to invest in ICO since growth here is very likely, regardless of the general state of the market.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

Sooner or later there will be some kind of game whose popularity will go beyond the framework of this platform.
Interestingly, now there is a game Angry Birds for VR?
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I think it's really the other way round. In a growing market, everyone invests in coins as they grow. In a falling market, it is beneficial to invest in ICO since growth here is very likely, regardless of the general state of the market.
Before the sale of tokens there is little time left and this option will soon become feasible.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

I agree. Now it's a great opportunity to invest in ICO. Those who could not do this before, now have a great opportunity for this.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

I do not know exactly, but I think it should be. This popular game and it is on almost all platforms.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
Honestly it seems to me that it is important that ordinary users also use the token with profit.
The most important thing is to use the token as a utility token. Speculation and profit is good, but the real work of the platform assumes first of all the use of the token as an instrument, and not as an investment.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

ahmadbass

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

This sounds very optimistic. The project really looks promising.

and also a very solid and intelligent team support then a project will work.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I do not know exactly, but I think it should be. This popular game and it is on almost all platforms.
I also think this version of the game exists because its specificity is very suitable for the VR sphere. In general I would like to know what directions in this area are most popular. Most likely these are shooters.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: