Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

$1 321 925 raised at the stage of Token Sale and another 43 days ahead. Is this a good result?
Given that most likely large investors have not yet entered the project, I think this is a good result. Later, when their funds are taken into account, the fees will be much greater.
I agree with you, large investors are waiting for a convenient moment. It is best for them to enter the project before the end of ICO. The situation on the market makes you think things over.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

I agree with you, large investors are waiting for a convenient moment. It is best for them to enter the project before the end of ICO. The situation on the market makes you think things over.
Investing in ICO is profitable in the later stages when the market is growing.

hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.

This project has a good foundation in the actual business, and even in the road map is very obvious, towards this direction.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

If the market falls but your money is stored in fiat, then
it is also profitable.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Prospective are magnificent, but even the existing state of things in this industry makes it possible to earn money.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

This project has a good foundation in the actual business, and even in the road map is very obvious, towards this direction.
If the amount of money collected by ICO is sufficient, then in the long term it will be a huge network of VR parks.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Especially good videos from the presentation of the project in Dubai.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

If the market falls but your money is stored in fiat, then
it is also profitable.
Good observation, those who have reserves in fiat will be able to make a more profitable investment in the near future.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

$1 321 925 raised at the stage of Token Sale and another 43 days ahead. Is this a good result?
Given that most likely large investors have not yet entered the project, I think this is a good result. Later, when their funds are taken into account, the fees will be much greater.
I am also confident of this. Uncertainty in the market prevents a faster rate of collection of cash.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

It all depends on what portfolio you have at the time of investing. All assets vary in price in different ways.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Especially good videos from the presentation of the project in Dubai.
Most of all I liked the video with a first-person view. A really unusual sensation, you need a good vestibular apparatus to look at it for a long time.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

It all depends on what portfolio you have at the time of investing. All assets vary in price in different ways.
Yes, I did not take this moment into account. I mean that investors are already in the crypto currency. If they are in fiat, then of course this algorithm completely changes its sequence.

mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

I dont get any surprising idea or roadmap of project that will compete the exist Project, Like GVT.
What is you advantage so this project can be Long-Term Project??

I am not too familiar with GVT, but from what I see they can't even be compared to VRT. VRT is going to build a global VRT infrastructure consisting not only of a blockchain ecosystem, but a real world ecosystem as well which is connected to the digital world. This is a strong project and I hope they can build it as they wish.
To me, too, the VRT project seems more versatile and promising. This is an infrastructure project based on real business. The potential market of such an enterprise is huge and constantly growing.

Right and it has tremendous future potential as it is dealing with a trend that is just about to begin. Virtual reality will only become bigger in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

That's a great video and it's also pleasing to see how the activity in this thread increases every day. VRT looks like a very strong project with very convincing fundamentals and yet their presale didn't sell out all tokens dedicated to that round. I was a bit surprised because they already had much more than a whitepaper.
The project really looks very strong. I'm looking forward to when he will implement the road map.

They already implemented a lot of items from the roadmap that is why I am surprised that the sale isn't going crazy!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

They already implemented a lot of items from the roadmap that is why I am surprised that the sale isn't going crazy!

There is no proper coverage in the media. This is one of the key tools to attract attention to the project, but for some reason it is ignored by the team.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

There is no proper coverage in the media. This is one of the key tools to attract attention to the project, but for some reason it is ignored by the team.

I would not say at all that there is insufficient coverage. There have been several sources where you could read about VRT World and also they are giving a lot of presentations at conferences, which I think is perfect to attract the target audience.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

I would not say at all that there is insufficient coverage. There have been several sources where you could read about VRT World and also they are giving a lot of presentations at conferences, which I think is perfect to attract the target audience.

It seems to me that this is not enough. The project should have a large community that would support them. Investors pay attention to this.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

I dont get any surprising idea or roadmap of project that will compete the exist Project, Like GVT.
What is you advantage so this project can be Long-Term Project??

I am not too familiar with GVT, but from what I see they can't even be compared to VRT. VRT is going to build a global VRT infrastructure consisting not only of a blockchain ecosystem, but a real world ecosystem as well which is connected to the digital world. This is a strong project and I hope they can build it as they wish.
To me, too, the VRT project seems more versatile and promising. This is an infrastructure project based on real business. The potential market of such an enterprise is huge and constantly growing.

Right and it has tremendous future potential as it is dealing with a trend that is just about to begin. Virtual reality will only become bigger in the future.
I agree with your assessment, we can say that now we are at the beginning of the process that will change the game industry and affect many other areas of human life.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

This is a rational strategy, now the adherent to advertising in melia is overstated, and the efficiency is rather low.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: