Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

$1 461 720 Raised at the stage of Token Sale
For three days, about 150,000 dollars were collected. Not a very high rate.
I agree with you, usually projects show the best results at the start.
Very weak beginning. I expected much more fees. Time still can and they throw more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Very weak beginning. I expected much more fees. Time still can and they throw more.
The project was not lucky in that the crisis on the market coincided with the beginning of ICO.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

I would be interested in knowing whether the team itself expects to sell out or whether there are also potential strategic investors who might jump in and buy most of the tokens.
Judging by the activity of the project team, they have a good background and do not really worry about starting collection of funds.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

The project was not lucky in that the crisis on the market coincided with the beginning of ICO.
I think the reason is this. When the market stabilizes the activity of investors will rise.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

I will not argue, but I'm sure that ETH will catch up with other currencies, it will recover later.
But even now investing from the ETH in VRT i think it's right.
Quite a simple idea, since even returning to the maximum the ETH will give only x3, but a successful ICO can give x100 in the perspective.
Everyone knows about ETH, but it's difficult to find good ICO.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I would be interested in knowing whether the team itself expects to sell out or whether there are also potential strategic investors who might jump in and buy most of the tokens.
Judging by the activity of the project team, they have a good background and do not really worry about starting collection of funds.
I think that the main investors of the project will be large investors with whom the team agreed directly.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I will not argue, but I'm sure that ETH will catch up with other currencies, it will recover later.
But even now investing from the ETH in VRT i think it's right.
Quite a simple idea, since even returning to the maximum the ETH will give only x3, but a successful ICO can give x100 in the perspective.
Everyone knows about ETH, but it's difficult to find good ICO.
In this you are right, and not all ICO sufficient investment capacity, while in ETH you can invest at least a billion.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

They already implemented a lot of items from the roadmap that is why I am surprised that the sale isn't going crazy!

There is no proper coverage in the media. This is one of the key tools to attract attention to the project, but for some reason it is ignored by the team.

I would not say at all that there is insufficient coverage. There have been several sources where you could read about VRT World and also they are giving a lot of presentations at conferences, which I think is perfect to attract the target audience.

I think that's not the point. The marketing  is more or less lined up. But it is important that the investor understands where the added value of the token will later appear. It's not enough to talk about the project, the most important thing is to convince the investor that he buys a rocket.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

I think that's not the point. The marketing  is more or less lined up. But it is important that the investor understands where the added value of the token will later appear. It's not enough to talk about the project, the most important thing is to convince the investor that he buys a rocket.
I think very few people seriously looking for exactly rocket. First of all, investors are oriented to security - so that their investments do not cause a loss.

KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

the project is interesting. Tell me please, but can you find out the details of the franchise conditions? and where is the project officially registered?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

the project is interesting. Tell me please, but can you find out the details of the franchise conditions? and where is the project officially registered?
The community manager said that this issue should be addressed directly to the team.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

This temporary impact, the market is already growing well in certain areas.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Tell me what tasks VRT.WORLD project in the development of virtual reality. What is the purpose and concept of your project? What kind of useful services will be presented on your VRT.WORLD platform for users?
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Tell me what tasks VRT.WORLD project in the development of virtual reality. What is the purpose and concept of your project? What kind of useful services will be presented on your VRT.WORLD platform for users?

The project came up with a rather interesting idea of controlling subsidiaries through a blockchain and utility token. I advise you to read the white paper.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

They already implemented a lot of items from the roadmap that is why I am surprised that the sale isn't going crazy!

There is no proper coverage in the media. This is one of the key tools to attract attention to the project, but for some reason it is ignored by the team.

I would not say at all that there is insufficient coverage. There have been several sources where you could read about VRT World and also they are giving a lot of presentations at conferences, which I think is perfect to attract the target audience.

I agree with you, investors are largely indifferent to the details, the main thing is the amount of profit.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

The project came up with a rather interesting idea of controlling subsidiaries through a blockchain and utility token. I advise you to read the white paper.
A real interesting application for a token. But its advantage is that it does not fall under any regulation.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

In the future, the platform will be engaged in the production of games for VR, equipment,  open VR parks around the world.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

The community manager said that this issue should be addressed directly to the team.
Direct contacts of the project managers (telegram) are in the thread.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I think that the main investors of the project will be large investors with whom the team agreed directly.

Ok but why wouldn't those large strategic investors contribute their money right now to either take the bonus that is offered at current stage or to get an even larger bonus on which they agreed upon individually? In both cases the dollar amount raised should be higher on the website? I hope they make this happen because I love their whole concept!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Ok but why wouldn't those large strategic investors contribute their money right now to either take the bonus that is offered at current stage or to get an even larger bonus on which they agreed upon individually? In both cases the dollar amount raised should be higher on the website? I hope they make this happen because I love their whole concept!

If there was a contract with large funds, the conditions were individual and differ from those offered to other investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: