Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will Altcoins Survive  (Read 10491 times)
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

the altcoins are only going to grow, there are coins with excellent projects, and they are growing, ETH even in steady growth, someday it could be great as biticoin

real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

I think many altcoins have no potential to survive in the future. There are really good altcoins like ethereum, waves, etc. and they are promising. But contrary on that, it is a really low chance to survive for many coins because of decreasing demands and bad prices.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

I think altcoins with good use case and good tech and excellent team would stand the test of time
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

I think altcoins with good use case and good tech and excellent team would stand the test of time

I agree, if you have good case and make it work why wouldn't you survive. More beyond the survive though if they can achieve that.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

They have to use bitcoin or any other altcoins to do work who are interested in online business. Everybody can not through afford to invest in bitcoin though it is a very popular coin so they have to choose different type of altcoins.
I think there are some altcoins those have a good future so they are very popular too because not all the altcoins have a good future. Those people chooses altcoin like ethereum who can not able to buy bitcoin. We can keep ethereum at second position if bitcoin stands on first place. I think till the end of online trading altcoin will survive with different name of coins.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Altcoin will really survive because even though bitcoins is the mainstream on market, Obviously altcoin will catch up because there are also consumers who invest on bitcoins. The growth of altcoin is depending on bitcoins because btc is always affecting the value of different altcoins in the market.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

It seems to me many altcoin will survive along with bitcoin. But I see there is not a single coin near to bitcoin value. Every altcoins has different different vision. Altcoins progress depends on developer. If a developer is working hard from behind that definitely help to push the value high.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Yes in general, but it is not about all alt coins, good ones will survive and their price will grow up. We often discuss that the crypto currency is the future of the world, so it will not be possible only with bitcoin, we need more diversity.

Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

It was obvious that alt coins were going to survive. They always do. We have to learn how to read and analyze the markets. A sharp rise in bitcoin will never last forever. It should be considered as a circle. That way you can plan your next move to maximize your profit.

cryptozombie14

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Depending on the team of an Altcoin they may survive. As long as there are still communities who believe on altcoins there's is a big possibility that it will grow with bitcoin.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

I think it will be the same as before, when bitcoin will fall will grow altcoins and vice versa.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

I guest you must made a spesific statement what altcoin do you mean ?
so i give my opinion for the altcoin will survive. I just say only best and original technology of cryptocurrency will survive.
many option of altcoin, but I still choose Ethereum. this coin will always standing behind Bitcoin.
Their Protocol ERC-20 still become a favorite for many newcomers. So the conclusion are Ethereum.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

It really depends on how reliable the coin/token is - if it has real value it will grow.
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/ - shows you real ratings of ICOs to give an idea of which of the better chance of being successful.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Yes it will survive just like bitcoin it will survive its getting higher and higher,the altcoin willsurvive too if there's a investors and users of it someday the price of it will getting higher.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

absolutely yes, like what you've said altcoin will exist as much as you can afford to buy em  bitcoin.  Because while your in the midst of increasing the altcoin value it is a good chance to buy them for the moment.
the way on how does altcoin are run for and make some great to be for here this is what that ive seen also that it has a possibility but this is based on what we have seen for the way on its performance right now we cant say that this is 100% sure but make some predictions only.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

In my experience in crypto trading,  altcoin actually give more profit than Bitcoin,  many altcoin given profit 100 times in 1 year but Bitcoin can not doit because the price too high. So altcoin will survive and more popular this year.

zenman0

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

It really depends on each project's ideas and the team behind it. You can't say it generally. All coins with a real purpose, strong marketing and a good team will survive. Survival of the fittest.
mariored89

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Only the market will choose which survive but according to me there are a lot of interesting project in 2018 like cypherium for example or the born of EOS.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

There are altcoins that are more useful to our daily lives, if I think about the future, its going to be the tokens for the mobile industry. Smartphones are like pocket laptop that we all are using everywhere we go. We can work on our phones while on the go so tokens intended for mobile functionality may be the future and these are the ones that will survive.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

It really depends on how reliable the coin/token is - if it has real value it will grow.
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/ - shows you real ratings of ICOs to give an idea of which of the better chance of being successful.
Yes it will survive because it has potential to be a better cryptocurrency, also it will grow and rise it value like in bitcoin. Also some altcoin has a chance to be a better cryptocurrency someday be like as bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: