Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will Altcoins Survive  (Read 10491 times)
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

The last news I have heard about Altcoins are its condition. Lately, all of the altcoins are in critical conditions. All of its price drops even Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm worrying about the survival of every altcoins I have. I'm hoping that it will increase again someday.
Haha, in 2017, the cryptocurrency market has affected the world's economy and finance, I do not surprise if the government and other forces want to make the trader in this field take loss. Because most of the capital of financial are putting into cryptocurrency market, it means other fields are worse than cryptocurrency, example Gold or Forex.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

Altcoins will survive as long as there are investors that are willing to invest in altcoins. There are so many altcoins that are very promising so altcoins will last a very long time.

I believe in the greatest future of blockchain technology and I am sure many great altcoins will not only survive, but grow sufficiently and offer new possibilities. Look at Ethereum, NEO, DASH — they will be leaders in my opinion!
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Alt coins will survive as these are in the back ground of all big coins as a supporter, growth of alt. coins rise side by side of big coins like btc, alt coins are step up stairs for other big coins, so there are less chances of alt coins dropping.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
altcoin already survive so long. i think the question should be will bitcoin survive? cause altcoin getting bigger and bigger. the market leader is moving to altcoins. seems like bitcoin the one who are dying right now and i dont think it will goes increasing so much like last year.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I think all altcoin that exist in 2018 is very potent than bitcoin.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

Altcoins will survive without bitcoins , the only reason when bitcoins goes down other coins goes down too is because of fear that make other coins holder to sell thinking that bitcoins bearish trend will affect their own portfolio. Most altcoins are derived on a product and service so regardless of bitcoins price, they will still function.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

Altcoin and bitcoin has had inverse relationship! And I  do not thinking this will change. Understaning Bitcoin and Altcoin will put you in a position that allow you to take advantage of their relationship.

havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

will bitcoin survive is better question. now people see bitcoin has weakness like slow transaction and high fee and want invest to altcoin

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

altcoin already survive so long. i think the question should be will bitcoin survive? cause altcoin getting bigger and bigger. the market leader is moving to altcoins. seems like bitcoin the one who are dying right now and i dont think it will goes increasing so much like last year.
Why not? Bitcoin is the King in the opinion of a lot of newbie and old investors of cryptocurrency world. Before withdraw your profits to FIAT, most of the people choose Bitcoin is the final place for withdrawal to FIAT. Although  altcoin is good, but Bitcoin still has an important role in the cryptocurrency world.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Yes, will altcoins survive. Investments in altcoins like Bitcoin have started to invest.When Bitcoin price increases,altcoins price increases.The price of altcoins does not decrease when Bitcoin price increases.Currently altcoins are popular among people.
fat buddah

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

False, when bitcoin goes down, altcoins goes down too. What can we expect from this newbie? Nothing. The prices are always following bitcoin's pattern, when did you see that altcoins are always going up? otherwise, i would be millionaire right now.
Yes, will altcoins survive. Investments in altcoins like Bitcoin have started to invest.When Bitcoin price increases,altcoins price increases.The price of altcoins does not decrease when Bitcoin price increases.

Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Altcoin will survive as long as bitcoin is still alive. And yes it is a little bit confusing. But come to think of it, majority of the people especially the investors are believers of how successful bitcoin is. That is why people also believes that so as altcoin and hoping that the cheap altcoins that they bought this time will also give them more and more profits in the future same as the millionaires of bitcoins.
Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

False, when bitcoin goes down, altcoins goes down too. What can we expect from this newbie? Nothing. The prices are always following bitcoin's pattern, when did you see that altcoins are always going up? otherwise, i would be millionaire right now.
Yes, will altcoins survive. Investments in altcoins like Bitcoin have started to invest.When Bitcoin price increases,altcoins price increases.The price of altcoins does not decrease when Bitcoin price increases.

So it is, the altcoins always move beyond bitcoin to growth or fall, which we can now observe. In very rare cases, the coin can grow in spite of the fall of bitcoin. But the fall of bitcoin is temporary, I think in the spring bitcoin and all the altcoins will show as an excellent growth!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

False, when bitcoin goes down, altcoins goes down too.

Nope, there are some alt coins that manage to gain value when bitcoin price goes down, not all alt coin follow the drop of bitcoin. Majority of alt coin may drop its price following the drop of bitcoin but certainly not all. If you look at coinmarketcap there are gainers in value when bitcoin drops on its price.

The prices are always following bitcoin's pattern, when did you see that altcoins are always going up?

Of course the market doesnt play that way, theres no such thing that a value of a coin will always increase hence it will drop and increase its value overtime. 
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

along with the development of bitcoin today, day by day on the pass, up and down are gone, bitcoin up and altcoin will always follow the increase.
Because every day the market is always growing
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Yes theybare gonna survive what are you thinking that altcoins cannot survive. As a matter of fact altcoins is the second most successful which is the ethereum and they are some experts that are saying that the ripple which is an altcoins that they are the ones that gonna beat bitcoins and can be much bigger than bitcoins because they have much more volume rather than bitcoins. So how can you say that they cannot survive. People do not always stick into one coins they will always find new variations and altcoins is there for us.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

This is the FUDD behind all the Altcoin that almost all users of Altcoin and even the Bitcoin users also feel. Evolving of Bitcoin has gone already almost 10 years with this feeling. But, you see the proof what the value of Bitcoin today and even the un-told Litecoin and Dogecoin also gaining their popularity. With the advent of Ethereum there are many tokens are coming in the shape of Altcoin or the cryptocurrency. and demanded by the market also. And, still, they are trading in the market.
Jaydis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

It doesn't matter even bitcoin will reach up to the top of the highest position of success as long as the project of bitcoin is near in reality specially if it has a visible product from where the specific altcoin is purposely made, it will be impossible to eliminate.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

alt coins are real companies creating real products to solve problems in the current world.  Much more useful than bitcoin actually.  altcoins are here to stay.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

I think not always altcoin prices follow bitcoin prices, sometimes the price of bitcoin down but altcoin price get up. this happened a few days ago when bitcoin price dropped precisely Ethereum price rise. besides some altcoins also have exchange rates not just on bitcoin but in other currencies like dollar, euro, gbp, etc
but I think the popularity of altcoin have directly proportional with bitcoin popularity, when bitcoin gets more popular then altcoin also gains an influence, becoming increasingly popular as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: