Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will Altcoins Survive  (Read 10488 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
bitcoin becomes in demand because of competitors,and thats the role of altcoins they make competition so the markey will circulate.imagine the crypto with only bitcoin around do you think this community will last until this day?so dont ever say that altcoin wont survive as they offer some service that bitcoin cant give
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Now the trend has changed though the BTC and is a leader in the market but every time more than a percentage, since there are new coins that will soon compete with him
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies' factor of price changes is the law of supply and demand. With it, a high demand paired with low supply, the price of an alternative coin could moon and drastically increase. If and only if an alternative coin has a large community, and continuous demand over time, has successful and continuous projects, mindful and ungreedy developer with a very good team, an alternative coin could still exist and may even overpass bitcoin's price. Somehow and someway, as long as there is such supporters of an alternative coin, it will still exist in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Now the trend has changed though the BTC and is a leader in the market but every time more than a percentage, since there are new coins that will soon compete with him
To be honest i think  not all altcoin is we will survive in the market because not all altcoins is supporting by many people and not all altcoins has a great future, but for me many altcoins is we will still survive just like the ethereum and litecoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Majority of some altcoin might die due to the demand will be survived if the coin has a large demand like ethereum iota and some good altcoin but the altcoins will survive as long as the bitcoin is there theyre will be a altcoin for it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

The survival of the altcoins is tied to the survival of the whole crypto market and the survival of this market is directly dependent on the survival of Bitcoin. Therefore, if Bitcoin survives then altcoins definitely will survive as both are inter-dependent. I think the market is looking positive, hence a tendency for the coins to survive.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

It certainly will survive, because the currents that occur in bitcoin also affect altcoin, and vice versa. For example now bitcoin prices are down and altcoin prices also come down. Bitcoin and altcoin like flowers and bees are mutually beneficial to each other and will not survive if there is not one of its supporters.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

altcoin will survive even though the demand for bitcoin is increasing, and there is still altcoin still rising. I think the movement of bitcoin will also affect the movement of other altcoin do not know whether on the positive or negative side.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

For sure amongst them will be 3rd generation blockchains that will become huge in 2018 such as Cardano, Aion and Aeternity.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
CrazeCoinz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins  
In my opinion, altcoins will survive but not all. This will depends on there marketability and acceptance of the investors. If they had a real product then they have a big chance to survive. Altcoins goal is to beat bitcoin with their innovative ideas that makes a healthy competition in cryptoworld. Then, bitcoin developer will improve their features or they may lost their throne as king of cryptocurrencies. Doing business without a competitor is not healthy.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Altcoins are volatile yes, but not all will die out, some will survive.  Just like the saying says, "survival of the fittest". I believe Ripple is one of these coins that will last till the end.
captain_blood

Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Actually, as of what happened right now, alt coin will be a safe haven provided that you choose the altcoin that has potential and a working product.

I also recommend when looking ofr potential altcoin, Market Cap should be considered first, because small fluctuation or big in the market, when you are in the small marketcap coin, it will easily bounce back.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Altcoins are volatile yes, but not all will die out, some will survive.  Just like the saying says, "survival of the fittest". I believe Ripple is one of these coins that will last till the end.
I am a big fan of altcoin and i am holding a lot of altcoin so, i think altcoins is we will surely survive in this wolrd, and altcoins is becaming more popular just like bitcoin that's why the future of altcoins is also becaming more great and for me altcoin can really survive.

RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

I'm sure that Alt coins will survive with this volatility of crypto world. There are so much Alts out there that has good background and project. I'm sure they will gave value to the market and will create much better acceptance from the people.

RoonyBlack

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

In my opinion alt coins will survive. Not only that, but some of them have real potential to become valuable coins in the future. Also, there are way too many new ICO's with great ideas and I am absolutely sure that some of those coins will become valuable as well.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I'm sure that Alt coins will survive with this volatility of crypto world. There are so much Alts out there that has good background and project. I'm sure they will gave value to the market and will create much better acceptance from the people.
I am confident that altcoin can survive because right now altcoins is really doing great on the market and i know that many altcoins can surely survive and will live for more more years in the market.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I think there are good altcoins like ethereum and litecoin. In my opinion, they have succeed good things so far and it is a big probability that they will reach bigger demands in the future. However, I think the biggest part of the altcoins will disappear in the future. Because many of the altcoins are just thrash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Newtiy

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

altcoins will definitely survive. but only those who have a solid project behind
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

In my opinion all altcoin with some purpose, a means of helping humanity, a solution to some kind of problem, system, social, business, certainly will survive, but those who have no ideal, will be discarded. Another factor that will influence is the flexibility and market demand. 

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Sure, there is no doubt Altcoins will survive forever. If Altcoins have good vision, definitely one day those coins will come in limelight and will give returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: