Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will Altcoins Survive  (Read 10488 times)
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

I believe altcoins will survive as long as people invest in them and believe in them. Some altcoins may be forgotten if not given enough attention or investment while some may be increase in price with time and enough support. Also altcoins may increase in value due to high demand.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

Definitely most of the coin will survive as long as demand for them
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Of course altcoin will survive.  As long as there are people who trust and support altcoin, it will survive.  This is basically lies on the demand in the market.  If there is a demand then there will be a supply.  

Conceptually, altcoin have the same as the bitcoin which is powered by blockchain technology but with more improved features, has a lesser value and with cheaper transaction fee.  I believe that the increasing or decreasing value of bitcoin has a domino effect on altcoin value.  So, when the bitcoin value increases, we should not worry that altcoin value will left behind.  Instead, we should be thankful because for sure, altcoin value will soon increase as well.  Meaning, as long as bitcoin exist, altcoin can still survive.  
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

Of course, btc is stable and going survive now because the value of btc is going high and the demand is a good enough so that altcoins is going survive too. When btc is still number 1 coin it represents that the crypto world is alive and still had many investors.
Of course it will survive even there's a big dropping in some altcoin it will goes high again. Also when bitcoin is rising altcoin are also rising, so don't loss hope just stay calm and wait, then you will see the green in the market is continue become green.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

I will think that account will survive and it will co-exist with bitcoin.  I don't have the exact number but there are a lot of tokens and if you check there's a lot more because of the active and ongoing ICO's. Altcoins are generating millions of dollars and I think that is what makes it stable. Altcoins also helped those who were earning money on bounty campaign. I also think that you earn more if you will invest on Altcoins than investing in bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Well I really think about it all the time if altcoins will really be able to survive specially these days when the market is still blood bath from all of those crypto currencies who are bleeding out from the fall of its market values, I am still new to crypto currency and I still hope that market values of the crypto currencies in which I have will still be able to rise up again.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

They will not only survive, they will fully occupy their place among the world of crypto-currencies, now we live in a very interesting time, when people have very great opportunities, which in 5 years probably just disappear.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Good altcoins will not die and will not go anywhere. Good projects always have a future. Now altkoins are strongly dependent on bitcoin. Over time, it seems to me that this dependence will disappear and the altcoins will heal their lives. Not particularly dependent on bitcoin.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

Good altcoins will not die and will not go anywhere. Good projects always have a future. Now altkoins are strongly dependent on bitcoin. Over time, it seems to me that this dependence will disappear and the altcoins will heal their lives. Not particularly dependent on bitcoin.

Yes it also best coin. So people also invest in the coin. Altcoi is good opportunity for invest and get more income and buy the any coins for future invest. People know the information before invest. So it time to compete the process and invest. Altcoin alternative of the bitcoin. It also never dow.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Yes it also best coin. So people also invest in the coin. Altcoi is good opportunity for invest and get more income and buy the any coins for future invest. People know the information before invest. So it time to compete the process and invest. Altcoin alternative of the bitcoin. It also never dow.
What are you saying? Altcoin never down? What the hell? Are you crazy? Did you see the Altcoin value dumped more than 50% within one day by the Bitcoin price dumped 30%? Ok, maybe you got some huge profits after recent bloodbath, I think you should to check again your idea. Tongue

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Yes of cours they will suvive
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Depends on the altcoin but imo most unimportant coins will die out or just become useless.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Depends on the altcoin but imo most unimportant coins will die out or just become useless.
This is the rule of the world.
The world doesn't need to keep worthless things, because worthless things just waste the capacity and the ecosystem of which system it's staying.
And with cryptocurrency world, we don't need to remove any altcoin, it will be die automatic by the user Cool.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

This would be great, we would see more money flow into the real crypto's and experience some good growth for some (if not all) of the top 100.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

This is the rule of the world.
The world doesn't need to keep worthless things, because worthless things just waste the capacity and the ecosystem of which system it's staying.
And with cryptocurrency world, we don't need to remove any altcoin, it will be die automatic by the user Cool.
Yes altcoin is a lot of dead and this year more and more dead, there are hundreds of new coins every month and this makes the competition very tight, the coin that was once good for example DOGE also threatened disappear.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Of course they will survive, but why do you think that they will not survive? After all, altcoins are the continuations of crypto currency, because they are the followers of this process. If the bitcoin command can not integrate lightning into the network, then we simply will not see bitcoin
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Yes, altcoins will survive this year. We know that bitcoin is unique but altcoins are very unique because of its diferent platforms. The reason why altcoins are created is good to read. Bitcoin today is not stable but altcoins are stable flying up to the moon, to alpba centauri!!

Dont miss understood with altcoin, its not all altcoin to the moon because some of them just collapse.
And also, there is nothing stabke in cryptocurrency because all of them is high volatile. So always take care
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

You can see from when this post was written and now, there is a lot of things that have happened in the crypto market which tells you that Altcoins will definitely survive.
Many Altcoins have good use cases, so they will surely go a long way.

placergold

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

the altcoin is a good place to test new ideas new algos etc, so altcoins will survive in the future.
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

the only ones that will survive are the ones with nice projects

THE HIDDEN CHAMPION IS THIS ICO MADE IN GERMANY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ www.pumped-crypto.io ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
││ Whitepaper ││ Telegram ││ Bitcointalk ││ Facebook ││ Bounty ││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: