Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices  (Read 1116 times)
bitgangsta

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:57:16 AM

I think the rise and fall of bitcoin affect price the most.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

As practice shows, the highest price they have in the season.
And the season for altcoins is from January to July.
Then it's time to sell them.

Agreed, thats valuable advice, this seems really to be the case when looking at historical charts. Im excited where we are heading in 2018. We might soon see a huge bull run on alts starting, when Bitcoin undergoes a correction, there will be many people that want to take their profits to alts and make their prices go up.

If this is the case when we have to wait till around Q2 and see if alts will make a rally. And agreed that historically, I' say March-July is the month where all the alts are very strong. Maybe it coincides with the rising ICO this year or another factors. But one thing's for sure that alts will have another massive bull run next year.

So this is a perfect opportunity to get alts, because they are all down or somewhat cheap because all investors are interested in getting bitcoin now. So my friendly advise is to buy today and just hold for the next 6 months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

why altcoins prices rapidly going down now
I think the altcoin harvest is getting down due to the altcoin displacement, so the price is down and the decrease of altcoin enthusiasts is now moving to eth, especially now the eth price is starting to keep rising, causing the altcoin price to decrease.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

In the last month we have seen the market place and specifically most Altcoins rise, with prime examples Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Stellar.  It surely will be a great year for Altcoins in general.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

I'm fascinated with Ethereum and Ripple performance in the final quarter of 2017.
Ethereum is going to hit $700 very soon, and Ripple showing signs of reaching $1 in the very near future - it looks promising for both these Altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

Because of many different  crypto that appears on the crypto world, and also think the btc is increasing rapidly and affects the other crypto that exist, btc hss a very big amount and altcoins are going down because of it
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

Altcoin prices are very volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. A fall in prices is a natural thing to happen. Wait a few moments altcoin hatah must rise again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

In simple words : traders and whales are taking out profit.
In complex terms : current correction might fuel another round of dump all over crypto market.

Its better to make early exit.

it is better to sell it if you are not sure about this. If the coin was beacone shit, the whale must be bankrupt and they start again into start.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

yeah i feel it too, maybe the price of altcoin and other crypto is goind down faster than usually because the price of bitcoin is going up, its can affect the price of altcoin. and some people that hold that coin maybe sell all their coin and change it into bitcoin

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

Maybe Prices will rise again .. prices vary so often and they all seem to follow Altcoin's ride back.
But Altcoin will probably go up stronger with a stronger price. but it takes a little time.
catrin aja

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

because Bitcoin prices go up, they throw away altcoin to get Bitcoin, other than that the issue of fork makes the altcoin market increasingly falling in price
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:47 PM

This question is obsolete now after looking at the rates of the bitcoin and the alt coins too. This is history changer whee alt coins are increase altogether with the bitcoin and we might just even better world in the year 2018. Who thought that the pattern where alts and bitcoins use to go up and down in the reverse direction always will go in the same direction and that is too so faster.

The only lesson we should take from this scenario is never sell your coins until you earn 10X - 100X profits from each of them. If you loose your faith early with the time then you are as good as dead. LOlz. I mean I have done such mistakes earlier and now I can see myself that holding works.

I never think about the downward movement of the crypto currency these days and I will never look at it in that way henceforth. Its just to motivate you all. :-)
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

All prices for altcoins are reduced because of bitcoin. As soon as bitcoin starts storming, everyone quickly jumps out of altcoyins and jumps into bitcoin or to fiat. As soon as bitcoin becomes flat, everyone returns to altcoyins, but not so quickly.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

I think will likely see the end of first quarter of 2018 before will see the Altcoin market gain momentum again, what surprise me most is that when BTC price is rallying no one make mention of bubble but when it is the turn of Altcoins you see so many people shouting bubble

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

Well, I think that we are now already in the bullmarket of alts, but it very likely is to get way more bullish in the next weeks or even months. We might see another run on alts as in the first months in 2017. I certainly believe that people soon will start to realize their Bitcoin profits and then its likely that they will buy altcoins. Looking forward to that, as Im an altcoin addict and hold many of them!
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

It's been an exiting time for Altcoins lately. Forks and Corrections affecting the cryptomarket. But im confident that the top 10 altcoins will rise higher than their usual price value and quite possibly stay there for 2018.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:01:25 AM

there are some who go down and some also have a ride but the important do not get a scam

Malberty

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

it is because of bitcoin price increases so it makes altcoin price going down. but after bitcoin price down then the time for altcoin will come and we can see the price will increase again. don't too worried about altcoin price now because it will rise back so we can sell at the high price. but I am sure that another altcoin trying to increase although bitcoin price increases too.
I also think that, but also internal factors affect - like the bad product, unfulfilled promises of the team, lack of support...So now my favorite is IQeon because of full news feed and 24-h support
Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

Altcoins will pump and dump, its our job to determine whether we need to HODL or Sell and move on to better coins.
Darkslix

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

yeah i feel it too, maybe the price of altcoin and other crypto is goind down faster than usually because the price of bitcoin is going up, its can affect the price of altcoin. and some people that hold that coin maybe sell all their coin and change it into bitcoin

Hard fork of btc is comming and eweryone want to taste some if it, after fork it is going to be beter to bay some alts :-D

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: