Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:28:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices  (Read 1127 times)
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

Altcoins will pump and dump, its our job to determine whether we need to HODL or Sell and move on to better coins.

A week ago I wanted to sell all of my altcoins, but for some reason did not do it. During this time they rose by another 30%

dcvmarvel

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Truegame

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

Altcoins will pump and dump, its our job to determine whether we need to HODL or Sell and move on to better coins.

A week ago I wanted to sell all of my altcoins, but for some reason did not do it. During this time they rose by another 30%

Good for you, never sell coins that have potential. A good example would be Ripple and Stellar, who ever thought they would go this high within the year, now they are rising to moon.

stevedavid1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Why alts are so bluish nowadays?
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

We see that capitalization, not just price, of bitcoin, top altcoins and other currencies is growing. Those coins that were at the bottom and I did not even expect to return at least a portion of the investment, now show growth. The law of the market of crypto currency works perfectly. Who has patience and knows how to wait, he becomes rich.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

We see that capitalization, not just price, of bitcoin, top altcoins and other currencies is growing. Those coins that were at the bottom and I did not even expect to return at least a portion of the investment, now show growth. The law of the market of crypto currency works perfectly. Who has patience and knows how to wait, he becomes rich.

Altcoin prices also not stabel. So pricse some time it will go down. Altcoin is good to for the future invest. Bitcoin will be go up altcoin is go down. So it differnt for the altcoin. But is some time go up. So you need for altcoin information check the market places. You will get coin information. Altcoin is also incres the prices next year.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

people are getting loss in most of the altcoins as the price of ethereum and bitcoin is increasing.  a smart trader always see the prices of altcoins in ehtereum or bitcoin not in dollars. i have purchased some tokens when eth was 420$ now i am massively in loss beacuse the price of ethereum is increased to 830$

madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

We need to realize that altcoins and Bitcoin will increase and decrease no matter what. It's part of the crypto world.
No need to press the panic button, just HODL and watch them rise again!
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Fall today, tomorrow is growing speculation the cryptocurrency, the big players in the market is fixed and derive profit when the currency is at the peak of prices, and when the price drops again, buy them here and the course is flying back and forth.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

Altcoin prices will keep cycling back and forth. It is true nature of risk markets. In general people cash out after prices reach their target so it creates newer bear market to continue bull..

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

Altcoins prices are fluctuating every now and then guys. Just wait for the right timing, don't rush and be wise always.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Prices for altcoins are rapidly decreasing for one reason - bitcoin is not stable. As soon as bitcoin begins to grow, or fall - the altkoins respond to it with their own price.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin prices are correlated from the very beginning. Whenever there is a steep rise in the price of bitcoin, the price of alts take a plunge. And when ever bitcoin finds a nice range alts usually rally.

membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

Very soon altcoins will start to grow up, prices went down because of people sell their bitcoin to dump price and after that they buyed altcoins for low price.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Not all altcoins will survive after the growth of BTC. Maybe it's better, a lot of trash there, let them go away forever, but the strong will remain
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

They are manipulated by whales and by the system of the market. They will eventually rise again so no need to panic, just hodl.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

They are manipulated by whales and by the system of the market. They will eventually rise again so no need to panic, just hodl.
This is what i'm doing , no need to sell now . Another run like earlier this year would be great.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:00 PM

people are getting loss in most of the altcoins as the price of ethereum and bitcoin is increasing.  a smart trader always see the prices of altcoins in ehtereum or bitcoin not in dollars. i have purchased some tokens when eth was 420$ now i am massively in loss beacuse the price of ethereum is increased to 830$
Altcoins price now are starting to growing up, if you have account in trading exchange, you can notice that most of the altcoins are in color green. It means that most of the altcoins value are increasing trends. Other than that I believe to the potential of more coins I know that someday it raised up like bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the good example I guess their price taking up the $500 price.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

As always when bitcoin become stable after it starts flying then some alts also start following bitcoins track. But not every coin jumps but Ethereum and Litcoins somehow goes up after bitcoins.
Fridalucia

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:45 AM

I'm hoping BTC will recover fast and take altcoins with it Sad
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:42:31 AM

why altcoins prices rapidly going down now

As bitcoin price is down so altcoins prices are pumped. Altcoins prices are continuously fluctuating with BTC price so it is difficult to tell, which altcoin price will go down rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: