Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeathercoinMyths.com is Live  (Read 1648 times)
justabitoftime (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:08:23 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 12:23:24 PM by justabitoftime

For those of us that are tired of repeating ourselves, I give you:

http://www.Feathercoinmyths.com

Additional videos to follow:

1. Instamine - **Update** Additional clarification: The term is ridiculous, we'll explore where this nonsense comes from. We'll address the 'Litecoin didn't mine that heavy day 1 ' *cough* no GPU miner *cough* ** Update ** Comparing Feathercoin's launch when hashing was quite a bit higher vs Litecoin when it didn't have a GPU miner 'back in those days' is apples and oranges. It's different people, this shouldn't even be a debate.

2. Feathercoin Tried too Hard -  I'll have fun with this one
3. Only new innovation coins matter - We'll talk about geek dreams vs WU/Moneygram
4. Feathercoin isn't going anywhere - Well, I'll need to wait until our partner coins are ready to make announcements.

These were fun, fairly rough edits.  I noticed our forum members keep responding to the same nonsense here, so I thought I'd make it quicker for everyone involved. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:12:57 AM

nice propaganda
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:19:02 AM

Nice videos by John Manicotti.  If Don Pescatore corroborates his claims, I will be buying Feathercoin.

Pasta, anyone ?
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:32:19 AM

Hmmm, why isnt the team just focusing on PhenixCoin ? Feathercoin is dying, dead, and Worldcoin never did much.
GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:23:51 AM

Hmmm, why isnt the team just focusing on PhenixCoin ? Feathercoin is dying, dead, and Worldcoin never did much.

Stay tuned! Feathercoin is NOT dead and soon you and everyone else will see what this partnership has been up to and how it will benefit many if not most of the coin community. New partnership just days old, give it a chance to show you before criticizing it.

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:24:57 AM

Nice videos by John Manicotti.  If Don Pescatore corroborates his claims, I will be buying Feathercoin.

Pasta, anyone ?

Actually it is that time for a snack and im hungry so yes i will take some pasta.

Thanks.

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:27:01 AM

feel free to clone this thread on www.altcointalk.co.uk

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:48:45 AM

isn't this one of the myth videos?

The contradiction of something being "dead" when it is still being addressed daily on the forum here and the trollbox and the feathercoin forums.

It is truly funny to see the fail in logic and usage of words. No offense Breen2543. Comments not directed at you, just the trolls.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:50:18 AM

Pasta, anyone ?

+1

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:03:31 AM

Not criticizing, just calling it like I see it. I am not a whole supporter of any one coin, I am a supporter of only what I see succeeding, or possibly succeeding for my on benefit, as we all are of course. You have people saying GoldCoin is the future, BottleCaps are the future, etc... Its all the same until there is a breakthrough ie: LTC. I would love to see Feathercoin succeed, and actually I do believe its a good thing for people to criticize coins and developers, it raises questions, which in turn brings up ideas, turns things around for the better and so on. I just believe it would be much smarter for these teams to focus on one coin rather than three, a lot more could be accomplished, like a ray of light, when it gets deflected several times, it loses energy and brightness, but when it focuses on one point only, it remains strong.
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:55:59 AM

I just believe it would be much smarter for these teams to focus on one coin rather than three, a lot more could be accomplished, like a ray of light, when it gets deflected several times, it loses energy and brightness, but when it focuses on one point only, it remains strong.

But that would require taking ego out of the equation and doing that hurts people's ego.  Wink

While I agree with your sentiment, I think there's room for all three to succeed on their own. 

If not, your plan sounds good.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:27:21 AM

1. Instamine - We'll address the 'Litecoin didn't mine that heavy day 1 ' *cough* no GPU miner *cough*

Is it necessary to attack other coins or is it that you offer nothing and it's the only way to attempt a promotion?

Take the high road and avoid the negative. If you truly have innovation let that speak.

A really good post and informational set of YT Vids, except for that smudge of crap.

~BCX~

It's funny how all shitcoins have to criticize others to exist and justify their history

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:01:45 AM

While I agree that taking the highroad and avoiding the negative is a great way to go at it, responding to seemingly valid criticism is brave and shows that the FTC team takes itself and the crypto community as a whole seriously.

Nice vid !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:10:21 AM

While I agree that taking the highroad and avoiding the negative is a great way to go at it, responding to seemingly valid criticism is brave and shows that the FTC team takes itself and the crypto community as a whole seriously.

Nice vid !

is that a two way street?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:33:16 AM

It's funny how all shitcoins have to criticize others to exist and justify their history

It's comical these losers try and spread rumors after crying about "FTC Myths"...

The first GPU miner for LTC was developed by the Solidcoin losers to try and 51% it, months after LTC was launched. ArtForz (rip) was working on a GPU miner for LTC but could never get it to work and quit development on it when the Solidcoin bunch released Reaper.

In Solidcoin's foolish attempts to develop a GPU miner to kill LTC, they saved LTC by bringing on hashrate which protected it against Botnets.

The early LTC network hash rate and difficulty do not support the claim of GPU mining from block zero.

Note to FTC Devs:

Start down the path of Solidcoin FUD against LTC and you will suffer the same fate.

~BCX~

What are you talking about? What FUD is being spread about LTC?

You of all people shouldn't be talking given your track record. Mr. I-Am-Going-To-51-%-Attack-Litecoin-So-I-Spread-FUD-To-Cause-Panic-Then-Run-Away-Because-I-Was-Outted-For-My-BS.

Oh the irony is astounding BCX  Grin Grin Grin

Edit: I don't believe the OP was insinuating that Litecoin had a GPU miner from day one. He is putting it into perspective that there was no GPU miner and that FTC had GPU scrypt mining army that did not exist when Litecoin started. Perhaps you should ask questions first before shooting as opposed to doing the opposite.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:59:13 AM

I almost agree, i don't say ftc is dead nor wdc is not worth having too. But really i see no gain at all for pxc in this union.

justabitoftime (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 12:06:53 PM

Updated the original post for clarification. Please go forth Statler and Waldorfs of the crypto world, carry on.

fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 12:09:07 PM

By saying feathercoin is dead, in effect, you are increasing its popularity.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:39:15 PM

By saying feathercoin is dead, in effect, you are increasing its popularity.

Which is the ironic part  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:40:42 PM

For those of us that are tired of repeating ourselves, I give you:

http://www.Feathercoinmyths.com

Additional videos to follow:

1. Instamine - **Update** Additional clarification: The term is ridiculous, we'll explore where this nonsense comes from. We'll address the 'Litecoin didn't mine that heavy day 1 ' *cough* no GPU miner *cough* ** Update ** Comparing Feathercoin's launch when hashing was quite a bit higher vs Litecoin when it didn't have a GPU miner 'back in those days' is apples and oranges. It's different people, this shouldn't even be a debate.

2. Feathercoin Tried too Hard -  I'll have fun with this one
3. Only new innovation coins matter - We'll talk about geek dreams vs WU/Moneygram
4. Feathercoin isn't going anywhere - Well, I'll need to wait until our partner coins are ready to make announcements.

These were fun, fairly rough edits.  I noticed our forum members keep responding to the same nonsense here, so I thought I'd make it quicker for everyone involved. Smiley

And now we have clarification. So those who rather assume now can retract their statements on what OP really meant.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: