Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2421 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

In my country (Malaysia), the central bank plans on releasing guidelines for crypto investors this month. Hopefully they'll adopt blockchain.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

Bitcoin now in our country is very well known and popular by being high price now in the crypto market cap, many people here do invested its because of the said bitcoin price.
Beside from that here our country a newly announced from media reporter that bitcoin here was recognized and regulated by our sentral bank that was on august 21 with this year if not wrong. That was a great achievement here in our country made by bitcoin and get attrack more people to invest.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

Here in the Netherlands there is hardly any news about bitcoin in the local news and media, unless you specificly search for it. Most of it's people don't know or even care about it. The goverment doesn't put too much thought into it sdince they don't know how to tax them unless you exchange it into real money then they will tax that gained money when you tell them or they find out about it. No news is always good news I say.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

In my country (Malaysia), the central bank plans on releasing guidelines for crypto investors this month. Hopefully they'll adopt blockchain.

Here in our country, the Central Bank is already recognizing bitcoin and they don't oppose to it. So we have the freedom to use bitcoin and earn bitcoin as well. Though they don't recommend it to many people but at least they never did things to oppose the cryptocurrency. I am hoping that sooner or later, it will become one of the means of payment here in our country so it could be easy for us to buy things that we need using bitcoin.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

There are not good news about Bitcoin in my country, even some bad news has appeared. Our government now has a negative outlook on Bitcoins as well as other altcoins. Although the popularity of cryptocurrency in my country is quite good, there are many who know and use Bitcoin. The government has issued a ban on the use of Bitcoin and altcoin as a means of payment. I am very sad about this. Hope there is a miracle happen and Bitcoin as well as altcoins grow strong in my country
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:11 PM

Good news for me is the lack of any news. I don't expect anything good from the authorities of my country. The less the authorities will intervene in the economy of bitcoin the better for all of us. I don't understand those people who believe that the legalization of bitcoin may facilitate its use. I like the situation what we have now.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

actually there is no goodnews in our country, all about bitcoin here in our country is so negative some banks are using their money just to say that bitcoin is scam, also there are so many people here in our place saying that bitcoin is a really scam.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

BTC is quite popular here in our country especially during these latest series of price surge. Before, I have friends and even relatives who have heard btc but not really into it but because of the staggering price btc have as of the moment they are all in haste to get their hands on some coins without fully understanding it. They just know that they can double their money if they invested it in btc. With regards to the government, I'm aware that talks of officially legalizing btc (although it has been accepted for years now) is under way and the central bank are brainstorming on how well they can regulate it. And then guess what's next? TAX! Very good news for them but not for us. LOL! Grin
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

BTC is quite popular here in our country especially during these latest series of price surge. Before, I have friends and even relatives who have heard btc but not really into it but because of the staggering price btc have as of the moment they are all in haste to get their hands on some coins without fully understanding it. They just know that they can double their money if they invested it in btc. With regards to the government, I'm aware that talks of officially legalizing btc (although it has been accepted for years now) is under way and the central bank are brainstorming on how well they can regulate it. And then guess what's next? TAX! Very good news for them but not for us. LOL! Grin

Good news about bitcoin is how you may popular is bitcoin in your country ,in my country more people are invest in bitcoin now  and they just know that they can double there money if they invest in it btc with regards to the government and I'm aware talks of officially legalized btc, and then what is next guess and tax is very good news for them and not for us and in our place saying bitcoin is a really scam like that .
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Yes there is very good news about bitcoin from my country actually our country economy is not good and bitcoin play a very big role in our economy as far as I know around sixty present people have join bitcoin and still more people are joining bitcoin so the government realized that they want to make bitcoin legal in my country and there is a possibility that next year in January they will officially announce that bitcoin is legal now.
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:23 AM

Bitcoin is known in our country to be a helpful way to earn money. Ive heard and seen from my friends earn and solve their financial needs.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

I had just heard the bank ( the head of all the banks in my country) talk about Bitcoin and actually initiating its use throughout the country. But the problem is that , it was full of ideation and they did not even bother about initiating it. Later on everything faded away and now I don't think there is any other news of Bitcoin except for its drastic increase in prices.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:27:40 AM

Good news: more and more people are becoming aware of the cryptocurrency. Bad news: it's being used as a payment for MLM groups which would suddenly leave a bitter taste to those who will be fooled by the scam service. The Central Bank is also producing several advertisements on the telly to warn people about investing on cryptos and ICOs. Public awareness sure is present already that's for sure.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

Cryptocurrency/bitcoin information spread in my country  is quite low and government haven't made any open declaration as regards it. The information we got was that the government have set up a committee lto look into the Cryptocurrency/blockchain technology and see how it can be harnessed to improve on the banking system in our country. As regards people doing businesses in Cryptocurrency, I believe our government's silence for now means consented.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
There are some. Bitcoin is now recognized by many people and they are now awared of cryptocurrency. That is a good nees in my opinion because I think it might trigger them to make it legal to be used on daily transactions and for local retailers to accept it as a payment. Hoping that in the near future it wiol be legal together with other cryptos.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

BTC related opinions in our country were divided, some starting to accept and the others think its just a bogus or scam. Our media from one of the largest TV network was too ignorant and looks like they didn't doing their job right, making more people being hesitant and close minded to widen their thoughts and believing with these cryptocurrencies. Good thing though, there's this one politician that starts to do some research and believe with the positive effect that it might bring into our country's economy. Planning to legalize and promote BTC being widely accepted through businesses and other transactions.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

News about bitcoin in my country is small, but they are positive: the other day the Russian project received a banking license for the implementation of crypto-currency operations. We hope that there will be more such projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JTEN18

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

Good news is that our central bank has been open for the crypto maket in our country. They are not yet in favor and is constantly warning people about the risk associated with this but they are not closing thr door for this. As they are always saying that it can help individuals to change their life.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

From what I’m seeing, my country is really improving when it comes to cryptocurrencies. There are lots of people using cryptocurrencies now in my country, and not just that, there are also some well known exchangers launching their business and opening up services to us. Things have been really good here on our side, and I’m happy with it.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:46:12 PM

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

my country is now bustling with regulation of bitcoin ban, from being vaguely heard until it has been reported in the media, but on the other side banks in my country also want to implement a blockchain and fintech system, they will adopt the system for banking technology. for me that this cloud seems to be still gray information above, for the above groundbreaking regulation also cuman hoax, exchange in my country still operate, until now investors seem more and more, more and more banned buy bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: