Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2422 times)
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Yes. There is good news about bitcoin in my country. One fast-food chain is now accepting bitcoin as a means of payment next year so I believe that this will be the beginning of acceptance of bitcoin.

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Here in my country it was supported by our central bank and its good to hear that they are also interested in digital currency.And many establishments want to accept bitcoin as a payment like the fast food chain and became a payment method here in our country.Bitcoin was so popular that they want to adap it soon.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

Bitcoin is hovering around $ 10,000. With this upsurge of 1 Bitcoin today, so many people have persuaded it and here in our country there are many people who know it and what bitcoin is really. So it's a huge change in its performance in a country and rising yet its popularity today.And we all know that the future of bitcoin is good.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

To be honest, we can not hear some good news about bitcoin from anywhere in the world except my country !
Simply because in my country people do not even know about bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency, as a result, they have no interest in following the value of bitcoin or its news. So how could I tell you some news from my country ?

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

To be honest, we can not hear some good news about bitcoin from anywhere in the world except my country !
Simply because in my country people do not even know about bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrency, as a result, they have no interest in following the value of bitcoin or its news. So how could I tell you some news from my country ?

no mate. i always heard many good news online everyday about bitcoin on any different country and also on our country as well. your not aware with it maybe because your not always online everyday and your not the type of guy that always browse the web and social medias to see whats happening on the world. well thats bad to hear if your country does not making any good news because they arent just intersted on bitcoin or maybe your just living on a poorer and small country that people doesnt have much accces to the internet to heard  and recognized these bitcoin trend? because it does also matter on how popular the bitcoin is on your country.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

In my country bitcoin is still illegal although Many people are still investing in bitcoin even some story accepted bitcoin is payment method and 2 months ago a university had accepted for their student use bitcoin pay tuition fee. The spread of bitcoin is too large to government of my country have to consider to accept bitcoin is a legal payment method in next year 2018. I think bitcoin will soon become payment method in the world when many corporations like Amazon, MacDonald also accepted it
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

I think its more on a not so good news for me, or i really dont know if can call it a news. But as what i read in local pages, they are giving warnings in investing in bitcoins. Its not like they are trying to stop us in investing but they are just asking for some precautions in doing so. They are just alarmed in the sudden increase of bitcoin (its  Good news for the holders right?). Maybe they are just having their opinion or own prediction that bitcoin might crash the following year or in some point they are just having the doubt if bitcoin gain much more popularity, it might have a big effect the economy. Who knows?

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

So far no good news coming from the government were issued regarding their support in bitcojn and crypto currencies in fact they even issued a warning regarding the risk of investing in bitcoin especially now that the value is really high. They even tell people that they cannot help them just in case bitcoin price suddenly drop and lose their investment or if ever they will experience being scam by someone or even a company.

Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:22:09 PM

I think one of the best or gokd news of butcoin in our country would be is the rapid increase in value of bitcoin to $15000.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:58 PM

So far no good news coming from the government were issued regarding their support in bitcojn and crypto currencies in fact they even issued a warning regarding the risk of investing in bitcoin especially now that the value is really high. They even tell people that they cannot help them just in case bitcoin price suddenly drop and lose their investment or if ever they will experience being scam by someone or even a company.
First of all, it is necessary to look at the situation, How the government itself is related to the crypto currency and what actions are directed towards Bitcoin users. Perhaps legalization in my country is not so far away, Even if state officials are developing state crypto-currencies.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

In my country, Bitcoin is not really popular but I can see a lot of people use Bitcoin to trade, invest,...everyday. But unfortunately the government in my country is going to ban Bitcoin in next year. I don't really know if they will really do it or not. But I think Bitcoin is not easy to be banned and controlled so if the government ban Bitcoin in my country I think Bitcoin user in my country still have other way to use it without going to jail Smiley)

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:06:12 PM

bitcoin is popular in my country but there's no good news by the government about bitcoin.. the government said bitcoin is not recognized and the bitcoin users couldn't use bitcoin as a payment methode, until now, the government of my country never showed any interest in bitcoin.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

I have not yet heard of any good news of bitcoin announced by my government. I would say, my country is not too supportive or against bitcoin at present. But we hear from media that the government warns the people buying or investing in crypto currencies like Bitcoin. Number of investors and bitcoin users have grown up in my country. I wish, one or the other organization should start accepting bitcoin in my country.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

no mate. i always heard many good news online everyday about bitcoin on any different country and also on our country as well. your not aware with it maybe because your not always online everyday and your not the type of guy that always browse the web and social medias to see whats happening on the world. well thats bad to hear if your country does not making any good news because they arent just intersted on bitcoin or maybe your just living on a poorer and small country that people doesnt have much accces to the internet to heard  and recognized these bitcoin trend? because it does also matter on how popular the bitcoin is on your country.
Here in my country the situation is bit different bitcoin has crossed 2 million here in my country and which is making bitcoin only rich oriented and still people here want to invest into bitcoin because they want to earn more and government is also serious in adopting bitcoin and this will be more fascinating in my region if any of fall occur so that maximum people get into it and after that government can legalize it.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:24 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:37:42 AM by betMaster

People around here do not seem like they are interested in bitcoin. They barely know what it is. I think the problem is that they don't know how to buy or to earn it. We are not having problems with the government, since we are in a hard political situation and the government have more important things to handle. I believe after reaching 15k, bitcoin will definitely be more popular. People are interested in every thing that can makes them earn money and bitcoin is the perfect option.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

Bitcoin is still unknown to majority of population in india.Indian government has not still announced its stand clearly about bitcoin.But we are eagerly expecting it to legalize bitcoin soon.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

The good news of bitcoin and other digital currencies in our country is the government did not declared bitcoin an illegal but not ban so we are enjoying the benefits of bitcoin without tax as we are not oblige to pay taxes if our income is thru bitcoin. Our government officials are very busy in politics that until now they did not notice that bitcoin is slowly existing in our country.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

I think.. hmmm.... yeah there is some good news. I think the best news or the best good news about bitcoin here in my country is that it is widely discussed in some government in able for the bitcoin to be somehow fully accept or legalize her ein our country. And bitcoin was actually good in terms of value here in my country and can use as a currency too.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Well, I have my friends joining btc with me. They earned money from joining campaigns and advertising on social media that encouraged me to work hard too. They have their money on their hands. Luckily, one of them is not asking money from her parents anymore and that made me so proud of her. I want to be like her too, I want to help my parents in terms of supporting my own and be independent. Btc helps each user in this country to gain profit and save.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

Bitcoin in our country is not as popular like in other countries. Many people think that bitcoin is only a scam, thats why many people here in our country are afraid in investing in bitcoin. Even if BSP here accepts bitcoin, it doesnt mean that it is totally accepted by othet banks and bussinesses as payments.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██