Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2414 times)
Toxzngx

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

I have not heard anything good in my country there is a bad issue about bitcoin in our country, it is about government intervention who might want to get allotted from one company. government may bluff by blocking bitcoin, i hope do not let it happen.karna bitcoin can help in our country's economy
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:47:54 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

in my country there is only bad news for bitcoin, goverment and tech informatics experts drip blocking this bitcoin is very silly and strange, but i do not care about the issue i still play bitcoin.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:02:30 AM

In my country bitcoin was not legalized for using payment currency.
but in my country have 1 Market site , all of my country users here and trading a lot coin like bitcoin and other altcoins.
i think , my country was good popularity about bitcoin , because everyday when i chat on exchanges chat box , a lot people talking about crypto/bitcoin and other discussion and a lot online person everyday.
but goverment still not legalized and always mark bitcoin as ilegal payment platform for buying or selling in real life , but goverment allowed people to trading with my country money pair.
I think this not bad , maybe will have a good change in my country at future.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:07:46 AM

In our country, there is a lot of exposure happening about bitcoin because the media is constantly tackling about it. Of course there are positive and negative feedbacks about it but the important part is that more people are investing on it. Volume is getting bigger as well as demand so the price is higher as well. Those people investing in stocks are still skeptic about it because it is not regulated while there are others who took the risk and so far they are happy about it. The government have meetings already about it regarding regulations and I think sooner or later they will regulate it to protect the investors.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

Popularity of bitcoin in my country is really great. It has been well known throughout the country and our central bank does have it's stand regarding on bitcoin and crypto's. But the news are really degrading, I don't know if they are paid to make articles, news flash and reports to spread FUD about bitcoin. The same like those people who are telling that bitcoin is a fraud, though our central bank and government isn't saying a thing like that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:37:23 AM

Theres a tv news in the philippines that scammer using bitcoin to scam especially to the investors. But some people i know is using bitcoin to theyre living,i think the tv show is just want us to be aware.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:38:39 AM

I want to know them both
Don't know about the number of users, but the government seems to have some interest in crypto.
There are several draft bills. Not about severe regulation, but for legalization. Still, it is to soon to talk about completing the process.
By the way, I live in Ukraine.
how many users?thats impossible to tell and its about statistics that only
forum can say..but in regards to news there's really nothing new,our government
not totally accept bitcoin but our central bank acknowledged bitcoin and crypto
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:37 AM

Bitcoin is still unknown to majority of population in india.Indian government has not still announced its stand clearly about bitcoin.But we are eagerly expecting it to legalize bitcoin soon.

Still no good news from my country about bit coin. It is still consider illegal in my country. I am waiting for the day when the government of country will be announced it that bit coin is legal now am hoping that this announcement will be very soon.

Then the people of my country will also start making a good profit in bit coin very near in future. I hope in the near future, the government will make it legal for the welfare of public.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:29:02 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

in my country it seems that bitcoin is still not received because it could be local banks and corruptors are afraid of the bitcoin whose transactions can be traced to life.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:35:29 AM

Till now the government has not taken any concrete steps to regulate or prohibit them.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

Yes only two good news from our country. But still majority of our population didn't know what is bitcoin and our government too. Hope so someday bitcoin will consider in any supermarket to accept bitcoin as money to pay. But I know there are many users in our country.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

Yes only two good news from our country. But still majority of our population didn't know what is bitcoin and our government too. Hope so someday bitcoin will consider in any supermarket to accept bitcoin as money to pay. But I know there are many users in our country.

My country accepts bitcoin and as far as i'm concerned, that's the only good news i need for now. Hearing how some countries ban exchanges and heavily regulate cryprocurrencies, i'm thankful that i won't have to go through a lot of trouble just by dealing with bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

Did you guys know, that recently Belarus has signed pack of law documents, which reduces bureaucratic barriers for cryptocurrencies?
I was fascinated by this news. Check out here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/belarus-signs-super-liberal-blockchain-support-legislation
It is a very important step for all the countries, which has some thoughts about legalization of Bitcoin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

Theres a tv news in the philippines that scammer using bitcoin to scam especially to the investors. But some people i know is using bitcoin to theyre living,i think the tv show is just want us to be aware.

Yes, as we all know, some tv news in our country are so bias that we can't tell what is really true. They just want to spread some bad news about bitcoin or they are really concern about it so they reported it. I am just hoping that are government will not interfere and will not put tax in using bitcoin.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

bitcoin is it really very popular?yes there is a good news about bitcoin it is getting higher and higher that is the good news,the price of bitcoin now is really good.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

My country accepts bitcoin and as far as i'm concerned, that's the only good news i need for now. Hearing how some countries ban exchanges and heavily regulate cryprocurrencies, i'm thankful that i won't have to go through a lot of trouble just by dealing with bitcoin
to me i think the only good news is that the number of bitcoin users in my country are increasing,

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

good news bitcoin in my country is currently bitcoin is getting popular in my country means it will be more and more investors from my country who want to invest in bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

BTC:

BCH:

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Altcoins:

yes there is. Bitcoin is getting a wider popularity. Are you familiar with McDonalds to accept Bitcoin? it will be also implemented in my country even if it is not legal as a currency. It simply shows that Bitcoin are now recognized by rich people not people but mostly jnvestors. I am hoping that in the future, Bitcoin will be more successful in the future.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

yap, in my country, some media give positive news about bitcoin, and of course it really responds to people to know more about bitcoin. I think that this will be something good in the future. but, of course there is still a group that does not like it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

In my country all i heard is good news. I don't ever heard any bad news about bitcoin. Its all about good news to all people access bitcoin and they are the one who invited me also to access. And now im also a newbie bitcoiner  it is because of the good news. As what i heard is, when post messages and join rally you can get sallary from bitcoin. Also those one of my friends invested in bitcoin  are earn double money back for only in a few days. Its all about a very good news in my country. Phillipines....

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: