Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2414 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Yes, financial experts in my country preach that it will crash and is a giant bubble.

So everything is normal - Bankers still afraid for their jobs.
all is good for bitcoin.

As I observed there are a lot of changes in their lives for those who used bitcoin in my country. There are a lot of people became rich because of the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is going popular in my country because of its life changing characteristic.
I have a very positive response from so many people living in my country especially the ones who know quite well about bitcoin and other crypto currency. The rate of investment is though not that much huge but things are getting better and that we can really hope to have a very bright future of all those people who are or will start to invest their money into this business as this will help them in a significant manner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Bitcon is planned to be regulated in our country so I think that is enough good news for me. But because of that, exchanges are starting to be strict in terms of the cash outs and cash ins. All in all, I think that is not that bad since it is being regulated and users are being secured.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Yes bitcoin is now gaining its popularity in our country and people start  takings an interest in cryptocurrency world , bitcoin also help Many individuals to earn dissent income to provide for their family..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

The only good news that i know from my country is they noticed bitcoin and they are paying some of their attention for this cryptocurrency but they are still telling the public that they should be careful in dealing with bitcoin because they might got victimize by the volatility which can make them lose their money easily.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

I will consider the acceptance of our government to Bitcoins as a good news for there is some government that banned it and I am pretty sure that we don't like it too happen.
The institution that is responsible for this issues in the Philippines send an announcement to warm the Filipinos about the possible risks of Bitcoin. I promote this move of our government to apply by all the countries for them to be aware about this new trend and the possible risk of it. Government should be responsible for these serious issues.
paulo1210

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country? Well bitcoin here in our country is not yet famous or it is not yet famous. Well for us users of bitcoin here in our country the good news of it is it reduces unemployment or it helps people that doesnt earn much to their jobs. And apply for more job to earn more. So they use bitcoin to make some earnings.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Popularity of bitcoin here in my country is for real and is getting positive feed back from the investors and to the government as well. And another good news is that our central bank starts to push cryptocurrencies, they keep on saying they are not endorsing it but they are supporting it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

No news is good news .. that’s how the saying goes. But we know that it’s not true due to regulation and banning threats that are always in the air.

In my country we see news on Treasury looking into the matter to capture tax evaders. Not an easy task but I guess they can study Transactions to and from known exchanges in fiat.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Yes, I am from India and government is moving a bill to ban unregulated deposit schemes and this will clearly impact on the ponzi ICOs trying to scam using cryptocurrencies. This will help Bitcoin or say cryptocurrency as a whole in terms of damage controlling and image building in the long run.

* Cabinet approves New Bill to ban Unregulated Deposit Schemes and Chit Funds (Amendment) Bill, 2018 .

* Banning Of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Bill Does Not Mandate A Ban On Cryptocurrency: RN Dubey.

I do see it as a positive sign for the structured growth of cryptocurrency industry in Indian space.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Bitcoin is not that good quality or should i say it is burden here because there are so many people that are criticize the bitcoin and some of them are not holders of bitcoins ... they are just bashing bitcoin so that people won't buy it.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

There is no good news yet on the part of Government about Bitcoin in the sense that they are still limited in Education about Bitcoin and the ways in which Tradings is organized with it, to the extent that News is spread warning people about trading in Bitcoin because of its volatility and should I even say there is rivalry between real/physical currency and Bitcoin, since they are not in control of it. But on individual side, there is improvement since many especially the youths are showing interest of getting used to Bitcoin.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Yeah for now i don't hear anything about bitcoin in my country. The last news is my central bank not accepted bitcoin as a payment and transaction method. Investing on bitcoin it's not prohibited but risks in it's your own.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Good news is nothing only bad things are their in my country about they are not considering cryptocurrency as legal. But then also they are asking tax from the users who are trading in cryptocurrency. Their are so many users who are in bitcoin and other altcoins trading. Their is always premium rate in buying and selling better then international market rate in our local exchange rate.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Many of my fellow countrymen are unaware about bitcoin with the exception of a few individuals that are traders therefore the government is unconcerned about bitcoin and there is no regulations as regards using btc for any form of transactions I will say there is no news about btc.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Absolutely yes.! There are so many news about bitcoin in our country. Actually not just an simple news but rather a very inspiring news about bitcoin to altcoins, from altcoin to bitcoin and from bitcoin and altcoins to the person. This is like an exchange of opportunity from one place to another. The person who is member in this forum for a long long time ago become more popular and have a large numbers of belongings in his life. The news is regarding bitcoin change the lives of many. For me I don't know how to reach that kind of change.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?
Here in my country our government is currently in the process of regulating Bitcoin including other cryptocurrencies and that is a great news because our government and central bank believes that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can help speed up transactions from local and overseas remittances and can also solve other problems. They are also in process of licensing new local bitcoin exchanges. I don't know how popular Bitcoin here in the Philippines because it is not quite mentioned in the local news but I know a lot of people (friends and relatives) that are investing and trading cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is one of the fastest and easiest way of paying bills, transferring money, loading prepaid load and any other related transactions. And it is happens here in our country with lesser charge for every transactions as to compare with other services. One more thing is some of the people here know how to invest and even doing trading business using bitcoin that can really uplift the life of not well to do family. I am very happy because the government allows us to use bitcoin and it is trusted by more of our fellow here.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

No. government is warned people about risks of bitcoin several times and they announced that they are going to add taaxes for every bank transfers related with cryptocurrencies. They have been trying to forbid bitcoin for a long time but they dont know how to do  Grin

turn the page
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

In my country Bitcoin is still a subject of debate among the wider community as well as in governments that do not support Bitcoin fully. But behind it all there is good news that we should give appreciation is when the government does not prohibit the use of Bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

In my country Bitcoin is still a subject of debate among the wider community as well as in governments that do not support Bitcoin fully. But behind it all there is good news that we should give appreciation is when the government does not prohibit the use of Bitcoin.
Yes. In my country there is no legal nor illegal law about using it. But as of bow many are using it. Furthermore, many people want to know what bitcoin really is and on how to earn it by their own. The bitcoin is already featured in the television and they stated many good things about it.
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

the good news Huh
may be more precise bad news, I have read articles written by tribun news that the bank Indonesia will ban the use of bitcoin / currency crypto in indonesia, and this always disturb my mind
Bitcoin have almost three years in our country and in this time duration bitcoin bring a lot of changes and a lot of people they are taking advantage of bitcoin because when bitcoin was not arrived to our country so there were a lot of people jobless in our country and our economy was also not so goods I’m thank full to bitcoin who did a lot for us and just because of its great performance our country is going to join bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: