Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

ICO's are the best investing platform right now. With good research ICO's would bring you good money. You can check those links for the biggest and most trustfull ICO's

https://www.coinschedule.com/

https://icowatchlist.com/

https://www.icohotlist.com/
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

In my case, besides cryptocurrency, I also want to invest in the stock market because it is more stable and though it is not so fast to grow but at least, I will also another option to have income in the near future. I like investing here in bitcoin because I know that it has the very big chances that it will grow more and more. And I also want to invest in stock market because it is better if you have many ways of income than having only one way, right?
elsie34

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

maybe ill try to invest my own mini store or ah mottor shop something like that bcoz now a days we got a lot of mottorbike in the road and more population in evry country so itsa good investment...
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

maybe ill try to invest my own mini store or ah mottor shop something like that bcoz now a days we got a lot of mottorbike in the road and more population in evry country so itsa good investment...

You hardly get a road side business that will generate the kind of profit like bitcoin. So, you can as well look into altcoins too. The system is growing very fast.
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

• Real estate
  • Index option spreads

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

Maybe in real states or stocks if there is no cryptocurrency that we are investing now.I want a higher profit for the future of mine and I want my money became more profitable ,or maybe building a business to make my money grow more but everything of that is risky.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

I would probably invest in properties. I'm an aspiring civil engineer and I'm going to graduate really soon. So my plan is when I get my license, I wanna have my own construction firm and a business that does building, and selling of properties. I guess through this I would be able to invest, earn, and make a name for myself in the construction industry.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:39:44 AM

I think one of the best thing to invest that still have high appreciation is real estate especially in my country a small land that was valued around $6000-7000 can reach up to $10000 in a matter of 2-3years. Crypto currencies are not at the top of the line but for me real estate is the sure investment that will give a good return in future time.
Real estate depends entirely on where it is located, there are zones in a city that are hot so you make an investment and a few years later you can sell for an higher price, but there are also zones that are very slow and you could lose your money, so if you are going to invest in real estate make sure to know what you are doing, because if you do not, your money will be frozen in that property for a very long time.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

I am 100% indulged to the crypto world for a long time. Where I am going next? VR and AI are on top of my list. How will I invest there? Have no idea yet. The crypto world is too good right now in order to have the time to think for something else.

Me too as of now it never comes in my mind to invest my money other Bitcoin, Bitcoin could make you a billionaire in just a couple of months or a year,  unlike other business firm it takes a long run to  have a high profit. So right now I'm not intertaining other business proposal, I'm happy working and investing in Bitcoin and I want to focus on it.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:54:55 AM

Gold and crude oil have also make a lot of people get rich.. Is just that crypto is very easy. Buy it and wait to let it pump.. No Labour.. Crypto is still a better option
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

Gold and crude oil have also make a lot of people get rich.. Is just that crypto is very easy. Buy it and wait to let it pump.. No Labour.. Crypto is still a better option

Gold is very good for value reserve
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

selling a shoes and clothes is the best way, the speed of style make a good profit if you have an access to do Import. youth are care too much for their style this 21 century

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:13:34 PM

The beauty of investing in cryptocurrencies its literally not about currencies only, other industries such as property, travel, health, insurance you name it are all available for investment through cryptocoin usage. But for me i think crowdfunding is one of the best investments as reputable companies are now going digital with the blockchain technology.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

In my country, we have very fertile lands and to me it will be a good decision to engage in both crop farming and even animal farming. My country is one of the best exporters in Cocoa, so investing in that can prove to be a very good decision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:32 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:01:25 AM by bitcad4u

In my country, we have very fertile lands and to me it will be a good decision to engage in both crop farming and even animal farming. My country is one of the best exporters in Cocoa, so investing in that can prove to be a very good decision.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and their sales was very much high.Which I mean is many had inverse in Bitcoin as like gold.So bitcoin has very huge development in Crypto currency.In Crypto ,I will choose the bitcoin for sure to inverse my valuable money.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

In crowdfunding and company stocks

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

Every month end i bought bitcoin 25% of my real job salary this is what i'm doing now to believe that it is like a piggy bank where i store my money for the better future or in urgent need or even emergency situation. Beside from investing here i do also invest in legit website if you invest you're bitcoin after a month times two back together with you're capital. But i'm not comfortable with this there's possibility that they have gone after collecting our bitcoin i have many encountered that kind of businesses.
Much better my money invested in bitcoin no worries at all i also confident with my money invested because bitcoin is most trusted coins.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:14:50 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 11:50:38 PM by julzcoinbit

There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.

I agree, there are many investment opportunities which will depends the way you manage. As of now I prefer my time and income to crypto currency industry due to its demand and popularity that gives me a profit. Though, it takes time to wait because I need to trade it first but I'm confident because can served as my profitable income. Also, I invest like by having apartment establishment so that I can have other income as my financial support. Soon in the future as the time passes by I can manage a company that will entirely support my family members as well as the community like by having reach out projects since may income is capable do to such things.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

That is a funny response,investing your money in motor bikes because of the population,i am sure you will be from Asia to think about these sort of investments,here rarely people use motor bikes,i am an investor who used to invest in bonds and mutual funds as those were the safest form of investment and i do have a crypto portfolio.
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

I'm a lazy potato which is why I just invested on a house I bought within a village surrounded by industrial companies. As of now no one live there but an old friend whom recently go married will and they will rent my house. The fee are the ones I will also pay for the mortgage. But I still take trading crypto to be my kind of business career.

LOL lazy Potato, check potatotoken.io then
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: