Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26517 times)
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

Good evening, tell me where I can watch the how going ICO? Thank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

" We are excited to accept in the second round of beta program participants for the Crowd App Studio! Just as the first round, the beta program filled almost instantly within the day.

To be the first to know when round three goes live, sign up at
: https://www.crowdmachine.com/#NEWSLETTER "

Did you take part in the first or second rounds beta testing? And in general, who took part in the testing?

I am in the first round.

Anyone signed up to the newsletter gets notified when beta programs go live for registration

I signed up for the first one, but nothing came to me. And what's your opinion, what did you see?
Weter29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

" We are excited to accept in the second round of beta program participants for the Crowd App Studio! Just as the first round, the beta program filled almost instantly within the day.

I would actually be interested in what kind of Beta Apps have been approved for the Beta program. Can that be viewed somewhere?

There are apparently no connoisseurs here. so subscribe to the third round and find out yourself...
Weter29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Good evening, tell me where I can watch the how going ICO? Thank

The #CrowdMachine ICO structuring has been updated.

• The public ICO now begins on the 1st of April 2018 and will be open until the 22nd of May 2019.
 • The market will determine the price per token.

Visit the link below for more info:
https://medium.com/crowd-machine/crowd-machine-compute-token-cmct-sale-summary-39ae65cfc6bc
JeffKirdeikis

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Did you take part in the first or second rounds beta testing? And in general, who took part in the testing?

I am in the first round.

Anyone signed up to the newsletter gets notified when beta programs go live for registration

I signed up for the first one, but nothing came to me. And what's your opinion, what did you see?

Mine just came in about 12 hours ago, check your spam Smiley
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:15:35 PM
Merited by scambust (1)

Currently, the way apps on the blockchain are being built is incredibly risky and inefficient.

Developers and multimillion-dollar projects are committing themselves to individual blockchains that face major development and scaling issues ahead. Not all of these blockchains will succeed, in turn, the apps built exclusively on them will fail to reach their potential.

Apps built using Crowd Machine's Crowd App Studio are able to run interoperably across all blockchains, eliminating all blockchain dependancy risk and maximizing efficiency.

These apps are created up to 45X faster than conventional methods and require zero code.

Crowd Machine is poised to be the catalyst that brings decentralized app creation and mass-adoption to the world.

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/decentralized-application-developers-must-prepare-for-vertical-blockchains-and-interoperability-973993f04d2c
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

After each of the five periods, bounty participants are rewarded with Crowd Machine tokens and can subsequently "level up". This "level up" allows for loyal participants to earn comparatively even more tokens in each consecutive round.

Did I understand correctly that the tokens will be paid to the wallet after each period?
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1507

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

The site doesn't open, what's the problem? There is no information about token sale in OP, I wanted to take a look at this project but couldn't do anything now. When will you fix the website?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

1.Why are there no links to linkedin profiles for every member of team on your web-site?
2.Let me give an advice to team: divide bounty for 3 period. It`s very hard for bounty hunters to participate in one project for 4 month
Devs can you please answers this questions? Im also looking for the answers about this its very important about the integrity of the project you must be transparent to everyone we need their linkedin link to verify whether the team are really existing or not. 

Weter29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

After each of the five periods, bounty participants are rewarded with Crowd Machine tokens and can subsequently "level up". This "level up" allows for loyal participants to earn comparatively even more tokens in each consecutive round.

Did I understand correctly that the tokens will be paid to the wallet after each period?

If you reason logically, it should be so ... Payment after each round. Otherwise, we do not see luck.  Grin
Weter29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

1.Why are there no links to linkedin profiles for every member of team on your web-site?
2.Let me give an advice to team: divide bounty for 3 period. It`s very hard for bounty hunters to participate in one project for 4 month
Devs can you please answers this questions? Im also looking for the answers about this its very important about the integrity of the project you must be transparent to everyone we need their linkedin link to verify whether the team are really existing or not. 

The second question was answered. The first question - apparently just wait.
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

We have divided the bounty into 5 stages:

The Crowd Machine Bounty Program has been updated;
rewarding loyalty and longevity.

After each of the five periods, bounty participants are rewarded and can subsequently "level up".

For more info on the bounty program visit:
https://www.crowdmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Crowd-Machine-Bounty-Program-Rules.pdf

Sit tight for linkedin updates
Weter29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

We have divided the bounty into 5 stages:

The Crowd Machine Bounty Program has been updated;
rewarding loyalty and longevity.

After each of the five periods, bounty participants are rewarded and can subsequently "level up".

For more info on the bounty program visit:
https://www.crowdmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Crowd-Machine-Bounty-Program-Rules.pdf

Sit tight for linkedin updates

If interested, see 9 people exist in the project...
https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211275930%22%5D
https://www.linkedin.com/company/11275930/
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

As Blockchain technology booms, the need for apps has already begun outpacing the supply of developers available to create them.

Crowd Machine allows users to create apps up to 45X faster, with zero coding required. These apps can also run interchangeably on any blockchain - Ethereum, Neo, Bitcoin and more.

The "Crowd Computer", a decentralized cloud and global processor, optimizes the efficiency of these applications. When individuals dedicate the spare processing power in their computers, mobile phones, and IoT devices to the Crowd Computer, they are then rewarded with CMCT tokens.

Crowd Machine’s technology, developed by Metavine Labs, has already been battle-tested by many Fortune 500 companies, including General Electric, AON Hewitt, KONE, Anthem and Pacific Western Bank.

Visit https://www.crowdmachine.com/ to find out more.

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/unshackling-the-cloud-30769979fde1
Weter29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

I'm very interested .. does anyone have
idea for the application you wanted to create? In real life. Or do you know someone who has a great idea for an application?
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

This will be own blockchain with smartcontracts for building app and ICO like in Ethereum platform? When ICO begins?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Weter29

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

This will be own blockchain with smartcontracts for building app and ICO like in Ethereum platform? When ICO begins?

Look for updates ...

The Updated Rules, which apply from 0:00 UTS on January 31, 2018, are at: https://www.crowdmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Crowd-Machine-Bounty-Program-Rules.pdf
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

If this project will achieve the stated aims this will be the revolution in apps creation. It is a dream to have an opportunity to define the tasks and design algothim for app and leave coding for AI machine. It seems unbelievable now.
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Ben Gorlick and Johnny Dilley, ex-developers at Blockstream, one of the most renowned tech companies in the blockchain industry, have left Blockstream to join on with the Crowd Machine team.

https://www.coindesk.com/blockstream-devs-depart-gorlick-dilley-world-computer/

Crowd Machine is changing the way the world builds and operates decentralized applications.
The Crowd Computer allows for applications to skip the bottleneck of traditional cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services by utilizing a network of devices that work together as a decentralized cloud computer. This shift drastically increases efficiency, saving money and resources.

Applications run on the Crowd Computer are built using Crowd Machine’s Crowd App Studio, using zero code, on an easy to use drag-and-drop visual interface. Now, anyone can build decentralized applications with absolutely no previous development experience. Additionally, these applications can operate interchangeably across all blockchains. Crowd Machine is the solution to the current glaring issues of notoriously difficult to build blockchain applications and blockchain scalability.

Crowd Machine is already a working project that has been used and is being used by Fortune 500 companies such as General Electric, Anthem, Kone, PWC, Capital Source (collection of 3 large US banks) and Hitachi.

https://www.coindesk.com/blockstream-devs-depart-gorlick-dilley-world-computer/
Weter29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

"You kind of have the chicken-and-egg problem. If you build the best network ever, but you don't have a development environment to utilize it, it won't be used and you won't get a network effect. You need to have a compelling reason to use a network in the first place" ....

Yes, golden words Gorlick ...
There must be a good reason to use the network otherwise you will not get the network effect ... Simplicity of use and necessity in real life ...Availability of the medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: