Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I predict BTC/USD will fall to $2 by December 31, 2013  (Read 7269 times)
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 09:44:59 PM

Sorry, what is activity? I see I have activity always the same as post count, but what is it?
When you first start out activity=post count but then as you grow and mature it becomes something else based on a combination of time spent and post count.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
mskryxz

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:44:03 PM

BTC value has been dropping steadily. Bad news for Winklevoss twins. So, I am predicting it will fall all the down to $2 range by the end of this year.

Probably even lower than that.

Its nice to finally see someone that isn't doing drugs, and think that we're going to hit $1k or $1M.

I haven't check in the last 24 hours, so I brought up MtGox expecting to see maybe $95 but it was $82 lol... dropping fast! Heheh.

yeah looks like we're even lower than that Smiley
sir faps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

How did this person know? They were right on the money
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:15:06 PM

This is the closest most accurate prediction I have ever seen...I will most certainly follow this person's advice at every corner. 

/sarcasm

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 10:17:33 PM

Name:  jamesc760
Activity: 238
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  April 05, 2013, 11:13:23 PM
Last Active:  Today at 09:38:10 PM

Any comment jamessc760?  How did you get to be so darn accurate?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
hope4me

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:18:32 PM

BTC value has been dropping steadily. Bad news for Winklevoss twins. So, I am predicting it will fall all the down to $2 range by the end of this year.

Its nice to finally see someone that isn't doing drugs, and think that we're going to hit $1k or $1M.

I haven't check in the last 24 hours, so I brought up MtGox expecting to see maybe $95 but it was $82 lol... dropping fast! Heheh.

yeah looks like we're even lower than that Smiley

Funny to see predictions half year ago, but to be fair, still some time for drop under $2 by December 31, 2013  Wink
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:18:44 PM

lol. still a few days to go tbf
cryptozaurus

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:21:17 PM

That was a lot of fun reading this old thread!
There is still couple of days before the 31 but I have a hard time figuring the price going down that much! Tongue
Especially China is back in the game..
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:26:06 PM

You guys are missing the point. We only have three days before a flash crash to $2. See you on the order books.
jamesc760 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

I was surprised to see this old post get dug up! I have no idea how I came to write this regrettably ultra-bearish dribble. But, I DID mention a few times that I am no psychic or statistician, or whatever. It just goes to show you that you can't just extrapolate on anything. Mea culpa. So sorry. I am just bad at predicting. You should never follow my advice or prediction or whatever. This IS a speculation forum, isn't it???
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:03:54 AM

I was surprised to see this old post get dug up! I have no idea how I came to write this regrettably ultra-bearish dribble. But, I DID mention a few times that I am no psychic or statistician, or whatever. It just goes to show you that you can't just extrapolate on anything. Mea culpa. So sorry. I am just bad at predicting. You should never follow my advice or prediction or whatever. This IS a speculation forum, isn't it???

Hopefully you held a few coins!?

Glad you were wrong BTW!   Grin

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:14:55 AM

LOL man, it's funny to see after all these months what really happened. But by your side you have the fact that it's merely impossible to really predict where the hell bitcoin, and in general crypto currencies, will be after several months.

But, to me, for sure it tends to go up up up.

I finished.

Oh yeah I almost forgot

HOOOOOOOOOODDDLLLL!!!!!!!!

Cheesy
tdenisenko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:57:59 AM

You guys are missing the point. We only have three days before a flash crash to $2. See you on the order books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyabiLNfjQw&feature=youtu.be&t=14s
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:39:18 PM

Moral of the story here: use more drugs. Tongue

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:43:57 PM

Dude I just checked bitcoinity and this guy is right.

Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:39:16 PM

Lol I just still can't believe Bitcoinity with their new paradigm shit.

That mBTC denomination is making my brain hurt every time I get there on a new browser. Seriously what a delusional joke.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 01:43:35 PM

Lol I just still can't believe Bitcoinity with their new paradigm shit.

That mBTC denomination is making my brain hurt every time I get there on a new browser. Seriously what a delusional joke.
I like it.  I can buy mBTC for less than one dollar!!!  I feel rich.  Although I think it would be better if every single web site was forced by the Bitcoin central authority to use nBTC because then I would be a nBTC trillionaire  Shocked Shocked Shocked

[/sarcasm]

Honestly, having the option to view in whatever units you want does not hurt anything.

jamesc760 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:57:48 PM

I have been bashing perma-bears like accord01 and edward50 on their bearich threads lately. Karma's a bitch. I had no idea I was such a bear a few months back. I have been reformed. I have found the light. Bitcoin has saved me. Halleluyah! It's such a freeing feeling now. All bears should try it.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 03:00:59 PM

The bears should create their own coin called BearCoin and then ... Oh, wait, I don't think that will work Wink

jamesc760 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:10:22 PM

Lol, well, I have made another, brand new, prediction for 2014:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389081.0

I hope everyone will get a chuckle out of that one as well! Happy new year!!! Go bitcoin!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: