Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD?  (Read 1084 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
with the trend of the btc market right now i believe buying at that price point and below could easily give you are profit during this year, it might not happen with just a few weeks it could easily give you profit after atleast 3 months because we all know that bearish market can't stay that longer compared before because of the hype of the bitcoin right now.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.

That might be possible if you invest and hold for more than a year. There are so many factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin but for me Bitcoin is still too big to lose so that would be good to invest that amount of money and then hold. Since Bitcoin is our future so I think many people will invest more. You better to buy now because the price is still low and then hold it until you have reached the desired income.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
Merited by wuvdoll (1)

Now a lot of money has been sent to the stock exchanges to reduce bitcoin, perhaps it will again test the bottoms! But then only growth and very fast!
Buying btc in  below 10,000 USD is a good strategy the fact that the btc is now continue rising slowly, the opportunity gaining a huge amount of profit is there in the line and i believe that bitcoin will really rise someday because bitcoin economy is now growing faster and many investors has now an interest of investing on it, so then with a good feedback on the crypto feild we can now really expect that bitcoin may rise in the near future.
A pretty good strategy. The market has shown some level of trying to recover and even on the daily chart, it seems the market is ready for a change in uptrend and once what we are having is fully done, then we should be able to see the market bouncing back strong.

This is a very good price for anyone who wants to go long and they will be happy they did when they come back at the end of 2018 to see the level at which what they are holding has turned out.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

The price of bitcoin goes down again below the $10000 level due to some negative news and FUD. But some investors have been looking for the price of bitcoin to go down more so they can be able to buy it cheaply. Bitcoin is known for its resiliency and always stage a recovery even after a massive dip so buying it below a $10k is a good choice of investment. You only need patience if you going to put your bitcoin in long term hold and when price fall further, avoid being overcome by emotions that would result in panic selling.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

Thanks in advance.

Holding period of greater than one year is always good and beyond the space. Also get to know that at the year end everytime bitcoin prices spike themselves due to large inevstment made during the whole year. Plus it is sure thing that bitcoin will be going to stay ahead 10000 USD price by the year end as many people will be driving themselves into crypto through the whole year. For now crypto currencies are great deal of business and as we pass through time people are getting smarter in terms of inevstment. So the spike is sure shot and hence you must invest into it when it is below 10k rates. I would say perfect entry for the log term investment.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

i have observed in long term and i realize that $10k is an important level and i believe that you will receive profit in the future when buying under 10k.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

We knew that Bitcoin is still the hottest performing crypto of all time, but I think it is better than you should look at the other options as well so that you will not be disappointed if one of them goes down.

While the prices are still cheap and affordable, it is like a "FUD sale" where you can buy them before it goes back up again. It's a good thing that you are going to buy, but it's definitely up to you if you go for Bitcoin or explore altcoins.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

Thanks in advance.

That might be possible if you invest and hold for more than a year. There are so many factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin but for me Bitcoin is still too big to lose so that would be good to invest that amount of money and then hold. Since Bitcoin is our future so I think many people will invest more. You better to buy now because the price is still low and then hold it until you have reached the desired income.
According to wave chart analysis, I think bitcoin can return to $ 6k because it is a very strong support threshold for bitcoin. Markets need more bitcoin to get more investors involved in this market, which is also the opportunity for other altcoin can grow stronger.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

We knew that Bitcoin is still the hottest performing crypto of all time, but I think it is better than you should look at the other options as well so that you will not be disappointed if one of them goes down.

While the prices are still cheap and affordable, it is like a "FUD sale" where you can buy them before it goes back up again. It's a good thing that you are going to buy, but it's definitely up to you if you go for Bitcoin or explore altcoins.
I still think you should go for bitcoin and maybe a few for some potential altcoins.Bitcoin is still the topmost leading cryptocurrency as of today and i've observed that once it goes price downward,most of the altcoins are falling also.So buying more bitcoins today especially that the price has a little dip is still suggestive.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

I still think you should go for bitcoin and maybe a few for some potential altcoins.Bitcoin is still the topmost leading cryptocurrency as of today and i've observed that once it goes price downward,most of the altcoins are falling also.So buying more bitcoins today especially that the price has a little dip is still suggestive.

Buying Bitcoin at dips is always good and below 10,000k is always good to grab the Bitcoin, most of the people are afraid to buy Bitcoin at dips because people are spreading a lot of Fud that bitcoin coin will reach to 3000$, this makes the newcomers afraid about the Bitcoin.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

probably , all of us are buying bitcoin when it is on low price , what kind of guy will buy btc when it is on high price when he know that he wont get any profit from it and he may face loss from it

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Right now I think you need to first invest in other altcoins to earn first.
 While such bitcoin does not drop below but now 1 bitcoin is lower,
 so far and you can buy cheap more than you think.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Yes there will be a possibility you will earn 1 year holding your bitcoin is a good choice some traders expecting bitcoin will be more than $500k so below it is a good entry point

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Now it's good to enter into the bitcoin trading.Do you know why?
The price of bitcoin is below 10,000$,it's golden opportunity for the new investors.From my knowledge,bitcoin will reaches 12,000$ by this month end.Nearly 2000$ you will get in your hand for the investment in bitcoin.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

Any would be a best time to buy, specially now where price have drop really hard.. The goal would be having greater volume of bitcoin, the larger the volume the larger the profit. But before buying one, always remember that investment is taking risk. You might lose and might gain, but as I look at it Bitcoin has really a btight future. Just invest what you cam really afford to lose.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

i have observed in long term and i realize that $10k is an important level and i believe that you will receive profit in the future when buying under 10k.
Just review the charts and you will see by yourself how big can be the possible growth after some years, bitcoin still expected to reach 25-40k$ within this year, though we are seeing a lots of negative news and really impacted with the current value, but trusting the chain will bring good benefits, 10k$ are really safe if we are looking for long term investment, just buy below this value and forget your coins for a while, let the market fluctuates and never to lose hope.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Personally, I prefer buying Bitcoin at the time of deep correction. The one, we've experienced this week. For me, the nest time to buy BTC is when its price is 8000$-8700$ and sell it when in two after the start of its growth, or place a selling order at 9600$-10000$. A 1000$+ income in several days. For me, this strategy works very well.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Honestly, If you want to make money and you are new to the game you have missed the Bitcoin boat.

Focus on newer projects with very promising tech, thats where you will be making money.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Last year, Bitcoin has touched around 20k, so it would be a great opportunity for a lot of investors. If they buy now and hold for long-term then it would definitely be profitable.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Thanks in advance.
with the trend of the btc market right now i believe buying at that price point and below could easily give you are profit during this year, it might not happen with just a few weeks it could easily give you profit after atleast 3 months because we all know that bearish market can't stay that longer compared before because of the hype of the bitcoin right now.
I agree with this, buying bitcoin at the current prices is a good idea, it may not seem like it right now because the market is in a downtrend, however this is not going to last forever people have very short memories just a few months ago bitcoin was unstoppable and now people have very negative thoughts about it but bitcoin will eventually recover and will see a price way higher than the current one very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: