Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain  (Read 3660 times)
medstudent

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:45:07 AM

Just invested $100 in ETH.

I see in your FAQ page it says we will get our tokens around mid January?

Also do you have a contract address for the token? I can't find it anywhere

LoveInThisCryptoClub (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:48:36 AM

per request, i just updated it.

0x9Ed3081f6c28f511fF67dd978F83b57B2A84ec2E
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

Yes, tokens after the audits at the end of the ICO which will take 2-3 weeks so some time in January. I have confirmed that that contract address above is correct.

GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

Can US residents invest in this? A lot of healthcare ICOs say US investors can't apply but all the people working for them are in the US :/
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

Can US residents invest in this? A lot of healthcare ICOs say US investors can't apply but all the people working for them are in the US :/

Yes of course! Our only requirement is that you be a human being Smiley
HealthTrust

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

Hi! This is Dr. Patel from HT+!

I'll also be here to answer any questions about HT+.

For faster replies - please visit our telegram https://t.me/healthtrustplus
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:11 AM

HealthTRUST project is using block chain technology to protect patient data, aiming to completely change some adverse phenomena in the medical industry. It is a great project. I expect it to grow and expand. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

Just had a quick chat with Dr. Ferrara... intelligent intelligent man. Seems so honest and real and is so passionate about his project.

Expect me to invest doctor!
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

HealthTRUST project is using block chain technology to protect patient data, aiming to completely change some adverse phenomena in the medical industry. It is a great project. I expect it to grow and expand. Kiss Kiss Kiss

Well that is one aspect of it.

Hospitals get hacked all the time... costs around $4 million per hack for the hospital for audits and clean ups. We believe current AES-256 encryption on top of blockchain's anonymous distributed ledger will solves this issue.

The hospital I work at gets hacked every single year and limits proper patient care. That's too much time and money being spent to get the system running again smoothly.

Why not stop that from happening all together?

That is the essence of HealthTRUST+.

lambomoonmoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Dude, I invested in dragonchain ico just sold for 3.5x today! I was looking for another ICO to invest in and this def seems like its gonna be big, the more I read the whitepaper the more I love it! Is there any benefit with investing via Bitcoin vs ETH or vice versa?
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:32 AM

Dude, I invested in dragonchain ico just sold for 3.5x today! I was looking for another ICO to invest in and this def seems like its gonna be big, the more I read the whitepaper the more I love it! Is there any benefit with investing via Bitcoin vs ETH or vice versa?

We are actually similar to dragonchain in terms that you can build more medical dapps on our platform the same way you can build business dapps on dragonchain's platform! We will be making a few of our own dapps as well.

HT+ tokens are used for storage space on our platform!
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

I was going to invest yesterday but you pretty much pushed me with this dragonchain stuff.

I sent 3ETH
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

I just bought some HT+

All strapped into my rocket ship-  next stop- MOON!
LoveInThisCryptoClub (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

I was going to invest yesterday but you pretty much pushed me with this dragonchain stuff.

I sent 3ETH

I put in 5 ETH. Plus got a nice bounty stake for posting this thread  Cool

If returns are like dragonchain, I'm probably going to invest more. Plus guys, we all get a 50% bonus today! brb picking out which color i want my lambo in a few months
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

I sent 3ETH

I put in 5 ETH. Plus got a nice bounty stake for posting this thread  Cool

If returns are like dragonchain, I'm probably going to invest more. Plus guys, we all get a 50% bonus today! brb picking out which color i want my lambo in a few months

haha pick out which color house you want instead, better investment!
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Can anyone tell me what the easiest bounty to do on that list? I would invest more but I'm spread thin right now and have all my investments tied up. The bounties seem like a great deal, just trying to figure out which ones gives most reward for least amount of work.
cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

I was looking at their team and noticed Dr. Yong Kim. He looked familiar so I googled him and showed him to my mom. Lo and behold Dr. Kim actually delivered me into this world 22 years ago in Bolingbrook, IL. Small, small world. I'm definitely going to invest in this company even though I'm not familiar with healthcare at all and I can't even stand the sight of blood.
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:04 PM

Hey everyone!

Dr. Patel here to answer any questions you may have about HealthTRUST+!
cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

Hey everyone!

Dr. Patel here to answer any questions you may have about HealthTRUST+!

Are you guys compliant with HIPPA laws?
lambomoonmoney

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

man no one answered my bounty question
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: