Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain  (Read 3660 times)
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

I've never heard of stolen a patient's data, but what's the point? The data is always in the hospital, in any case, if someone wants to know something about another person, then this can be done in any case. There who are going to invest in the project?
HealthTrust

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:10:34 PM

Hi devs, do you have KYC procedure or all investors that interested in your project can easy take part in your ICO?

Hello!

Our company is based on anonymity, privacy and security so there is no KYC procedures - also from my knowledge, most ICOs do not use KYC procedures.
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

I've never heard of stolen a patient's data, but what's the point? The data is always in the hospital, in any case, if someone wants to know something about another person, then this can be done in any case. There who are going to invest in the project?

Healthcare data gets stolen every single year in every single hospital. It costs a hospital a minimum of $3-4 million to clean up the mess. All hospitals end up paying the ransom that patient data is held for which can amount up to $30-40 million. This is a HUGE issue! That money can be spent in better places to improve hospital facilities and increase the quality of care patients receive.

cryptokingz

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:30 AM

Healthcare data gets stolen every single year in every single hospital. It costs a hospital a minimum of $3-4 million to clean up the mess. All hospitals end up paying the ransom that patient data is held for which can amount up to $30-40 million. This is a HUGE issue! That money can be spent in better places to improve hospital facilities and increase the quality of care patients receive.

I was reading it's a $6 billion annual industry that hackers make by stealing patient information from hospitals... you guys are planning on eliminating this "hacker industry" so hospitals can save all that money?

If so, with a total supply of 30 million coins, yours can easily hit $10 per coin. The annual revenue for some of these regular EMR systems is well over half a billion dollars. It'd be foolish for hospitals to not use your system.
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

I was reading it's a $6 billion annual industry that hackers make by stealing patient information from hospitals... you guys are planning on eliminating this "hacker industry" so hospitals can save all that money?

If so, with a total supply of 30 million coins, yours can easily hit $10 per coin. The annual revenue for some of these regular EMR systems is well over half a billion dollars. It'd be foolish for hospitals to not use your system.

The potential is definitely there
jagster

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

Yeah the potential is there, but execution and connections are key. It will take some work to get accepted and trusted by healthcare providers. New technology comes with risks, and throwing data at a blockchain is definitely risky. It's a big task with unforeseen vulnerabilities. Can one hardfork a healthcare blockchain and provide access to old data, does it get updated to the new chain, or does IT gotta keep a backup of each version?

All I can say is good luck. Blockchain real world implementations like this is what's really needed; not just more websites and payment services. Real world apps.
lambomoonmoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:29:12 AM

Yeah the potential is there, but execution and connections are key. It will take some work to get accepted and trusted by healthcare providers. New technology comes with risks, and throwing data at a blockchain is definitely risky. It's a big task with unforeseen vulnerabilities. Can one hardfork a healthcare blockchain and provide access to old data, does it get updated to the new chain, or does IT gotta keep a backup of each version?

All I can say is good luck. Blockchain real world implementations like this is what's really needed; not just more websites and payment services. Real world apps.

Blockchain is pretty safe, I don't know what youre talking about dude.
cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

The more I read about this project, the more I'm loving it. The team definitely needs to up its game in marketing though! They are all doctors so I doubt they know about marketing. Me on the other hand graduated with a 4.0 with a degree in marketing!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

We have already reached our softcap through private investors in the presale.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:44:48 PM

Imagine you are in General hospital and you are getting a heart attack... they you are transported by emergency to specialized hospital for special treatment.
What would you prefer - the guys from your new hospital to call/email your current for all of your data or have it by a click on a global chain?
LoveInThisCryptoClub (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Imagine you are in General hospital and you are getting a heart attack... they you are transported by emergency to specialized hospital for special treatment.
What would you prefer - the guys from your new hospital to call/email your current for all of your data or have it by a click on a global chain?

From what I'm reading about this project, the federal government comes down HARD on hospitals that end up losing patient data and they end up paying millions of dollars to pay ransoms and fix their system to prevent future attacks (which happen again anyway lol).

Better to have all this on blockchain where it's harder to get all that information due to its distributed ledger. If hospitals apply this system they'll save millions of dollars.

This project has value and has a successful team behind it.
cryptomaniac33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:22 PM

I've been doing my research on this the past few days because this is a fairly new topic for me. It seems to me like the lions share of healthcare costs are high all because of administrative costs. Administrative costs basically are mostly patient oversight, making sure everything runs smoothly and charge a huge fee for it. My cousin is a healthcare administrator for a small community hospital  and I showed him healthtrustplus and he agrees that if they implement blockchain, healthcare costs are going to go down substantially.
lambomoonmoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

I've been doing my research on this the past few days because this is a fairly new topic for me. It seems to me like the lions share of healthcare costs are high all because of administrative costs. Administrative costs basically are mostly patient oversight, making sure everything runs smoothly and charge a huge fee for it. My cousin is a healthcare administrator for a small community hospital  and I showed him healthtrustplus and he agrees that if they implement blockchain, healthcare costs are going to go down substantially.

bro you seem to talk a lot. Join their telegram group- https://t.me/HealthTRUSTplus
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
HealthTrustToken

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

Excellent question. There are a total of 20 million coins available. So if 100 people all invested the same amount, they would all get 200,000 tokens each. This is why we don't have an exact price on tokens yet. The total will all be audited and dispersed after the ICO ends, however if you buy this week, we will add an additional 30% tokens to your purchase. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Excellent question. There are a total of 20 million coins available. So if 100 people all invested the same amount, they would all get 200,000 tokens each. This is why we don't have an exact price on tokens yet. The total will all be audited and dispersed after the ICO ends, however if you buy this week, we will add an additional 30% tokens to your purchase. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hows the project coming around?

I like this company but doesn't seem like you guys are getting a lot of traction from other users. 30% bonus sounds great. Pretty much an extra 30% profit for doing nothing.

You guys have my support! Please let me know if I can help get the word out more.
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Hows the project coming around?

I like this company but doesn't seem like you guys are getting a lot of traction from other users. 30% bonus sounds great. Pretty much an extra 30% profit for doing nothing.

You guys have my support! Please let me know if I can help get the word out more.

Thanks for your feedback and support!

I am working on increasing the marketing and should hopefully get the word out to other investors. If you can message me in the telegram group I can definitely use your help and will give a proper bounty.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

Another one medicine project... This is nnn... 100%-copy of Patientory (which didnt make nothing). Why you better?
HealthTrust

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

Another one medicine project... This is nnn... 100%-copy of Patientory (which didnt make nothing). Why you better?

We aren't a 100% copy of PTOY but we did get the idea off PTOY and SVH.

I was an investor in PTOY as well and I later realized they have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING to get their product released. Their team is too unqualified and they have absolutely no experience in the healthcare industry. When Chrissa (their CEO) said she needed FDA approval for a medical application, I immediately knew that she had no clue what she was doing. The FDA is FOOD AND DRUG administration, they don't handle any of this. After I saw how they handled angry investors (by ignoring the investors complaints and instead talking about being "harrassed" by their investors), that was when I decided I was going to start HealthTRUST+. That wasn't the only motivation though. Every single member of our team has worked in a hospital that has been hacked and had patient data held for ransom. This hurts patient care and makes day to day work very difficult. We want these hacks to stop happening by securing the data on blockchain. This will save hospitals tons of money and help patients get the best care.

Why are we better? We KNOW the healthcare industry like the back of our hands. We have over 100 years experience combined in the healthcare industry and we know how to get the job done. The team is comprised of successful physicians who have pretty much seen it all. We have worked with every EMR you can name (even the brand new one Med Doc Live), we've worked with every single insurance company, payment methods, hospital administration, and we all also have a business background. I've been consulted by many software engineers, blockchain experts, and developers and they all say this project is very possible and is needed in the healthcare industry.

I chose this team very carefully because I know they are more qualified than ANY healthcare related company on Blockchain.

If you have any other questions - I'd be more than glad to answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: