Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118422 times)
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

Hi,

Can I send money from an Exchange ?

of course you may, but the one who'll received the coins are also the exchange, so if you want to receive the coins please use walleta that you are the private key holder and keep it away from phishers
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:04 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:59:37 AM by Ehrhc

I have question, If i send $100 to your address, What will I get? how to you contract?

Fantastic we have an answer for you, You will get more than $100 x (The Chart), this is not ether man to contract, but you MUST NOT lose access to your wallet you sent from! In Jan 31st, 2018 you will get so much choices, and x’s to decide your next move Smiley

Yes, I join now 2017-12-03 and Hope we'll succeed.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x94fbb13df359741db0768944eef8233194ae7cfa37c6df1fef5b527014b45c43

@Ehrhc
Can you confirm received?

Yes, you can see it was confirmed Smiley

Hi,

Can I send money from an Exchange ?

Yes, you can. This is not a token!

Hi All,

I created an account here to join the project.
My few $ are flying to you guys Kiss
0x4370bb88da0492c1d177d90edc859ef1b019a8bfd15d46948073bff132821a22

I can help also with Polish translations, but you need to give me a credit in that case, cause I have blank portolio.

No one applied for the Polish Translation, you can go ahead on Bounty, reserved it, and I will confirm Smiley Quickly Smiley

Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

Quite unusual for an ANN thread. Now this piques my interest. Hmmm, how to join Bounty Campaign?

Click: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

Pick! Start! Simple..

my account twitter link: https://twitter.com/yen0502twi011
more followers : 389
reteet& like:
https://twitter.com/yen0502twi011/status/937602170676961280
https://twitter.com/yen0502twi011/status/937600653865582594

MY account facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/yen.mai.7792
freinds:409
my share & like: https://web.facebook.com/yen.mai.7792?_rdc=1&_rdr

my wallet ETH: 0x5eb94dd216682cc773f7ae52518728f9d85451bc
my wallet BTC: 1CNq1gcKhy9ryzoeeUbru7d6opyExiC2gF

Not here! There: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

toto90

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

I want to.be a translator on this project.. could I? good luck for this project

Reserve for indonesian translator
Menunggu kabar dari C ini gan, moga bukan proyek abal abal
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:45:03 AM

It seems that the campaign manager here cannot reply to my message 1 page back. he cannot provide the wallet transaction and the balance of this campaign this means this is a really scam. provide more information and wallet transactions and 15 BTC wallet balance before people trust you.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:58 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 10:42:25 AM by Ehrhc

It seems that the campaign manager here cannot reply to my message 1 page back. he cannot provide the wallet transaction and the balance of this campaign this means this is a really scam. provide more information and wallet transactions and 15 BTC wallet balance before people trust you.

Ok, we saw and we did reply, but we can't let people like you who don't understand to troll us!

So please either you mature up and understand how this ANN & Campaign work, or move on man ..Move on, it's not like you HAVE TO...

But we want you to please do us a favor come back on: Dec 16th, Dec 31st 2017, And JAN 31ST 2018.

THAT'S IT.

P.S Stop keep coming here to promote the ICO of that company you have it on your Signature, we know what you are try to do man! Grow up!

P.S So these people who you joined their last campaign scammed you? or you still hope to get your money from them? You know which one we are talking about.

..C..

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

Ok, we saw and we did reply, but we can't let people like you who don't understand to troll us!

So please either you mature up and understand how this ANN & Campaign work, or move on man ..Move on, it's not like you HAVE TO...

But we want you to please do us a favor come back on: Dec 16th, Dec 31st 2017, And JAN 31ST 2018.

THAT'S IT.

P.S Stop keep coming here to promote the ICO of that company you have it on your Signature, we know what you are try to do man! Grow up!

P.S So these people who you joined their last campaign scammed you? or you still hope to get your money from them? You know which one we are talking about.

I don’t understand what Alpinat is asking for. He wants to see the 15 BTC in a wallet address to verify bounty exists?

Is it even possible to get scammed by a signature campaign? My understanding of scamming involves an investor investing and losing currency to a scammer rather than making ROÍ from currency spent. In signature campaigns, one would just invest signature space, and get paid with currency. Not really an investment. More like employment.

If you worked for a company trying to promote itself and your boss asked you to wear a uniform with the company’s logos and ads, would you ask your boss to prove that he has enough money in his wallet to send you your paycheck when it’s due?

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

THAT'S IT.

Okay then i just said that put here the transactions and 15 BTC wallet balance, you are not even put it here, should the investors here relieved..i will comeback here in december 16 if people don't complain about the payments so you are legitimate i will let you go and go success your campaign.  
also i am not trolling this i am just caring those who are not know what you are doing in this campaign.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

hahahaa....human psycology is a funny thing! you got me mate, either you know you have a straight flush....or you are just bluffing it. however,  crypto is a game we play, and i i ll put my money where your mouth is...trusting you with 0.02 ETH and hope we meet on the moon Wink

We are YOU.
You trust BTC right? We are the same but Smaller than Bitcoin & Bigger than Ether.
We are giving you chance to be at the beginning birth of Bitcoin & Ether all over again.

..C..

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

This project is a social experiment? It's funny at least, good luck with your project dev Grin
No, this is as real as its 15 Bitcoins bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

It's not about how many Bitcoin, you say you will pay out, it's your project has no info at all. It's quiet funny. No info but there's a bounty. How then do content bounty hunters develop their contents. At least give some info about what your project tend to do. Not just 15Btc bounty campaign.

This is how you separate unique content from the trash fake content, that managed to put many "ICO"S on spot light, and many great " ICO"S didn't make it!

Smart bounty hunters will develop a story from their experience, based on what they have already and it is a lot.

That's why we are paying them in BTC ,not a " promise" of a coin/token value...So they can benefit right away!

We trust our C, but WE (YOU) should respect other people hard work they are delivering.

Moving funds: This has to do with reserve the value, and pushing the project to the max. We are not here to keep looking at wallets value increase, while come short of delivering the project!
 Do you want us to mention how many "ICO"S did this? With your hard working money? Because they figured why working let money double!!!

RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU FROM YOUR Project C.
People should develop content from thin air? Or is this some crypto experience sentiment token or what exactly?
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

this campaign is very surprising. very suspense they even don't give the meaning of the C that's so very very interesting i have some funds here. in some time i will invest it here in the C for sure.
Emilyearl

APESWAP

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

This project is a social experiment? It's funny at least, good luck with your project dev Grin
No, this is as real as its 15 Bitcoins bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

It's not about how many Bitcoin, you say you will pay out, it's your project has no info at all. It's quiet funny. No info but there's a bounty. How then do content bounty hunters develop their contents. At least give some info about what your project tend to do. Not just 15Btc bounty campaign.

This is how you separate unique content from the trash fake content, that managed to put many "ICO"S on spot light, and many great " ICO"S didn't make it!

Smart bounty hunters will develop a story from their experience, based on what they have already and it is a lot.

That's why we are paying them in BTC ,not a " promise" of a coin/token value...So they can benefit right away!

We trust our C, but WE (YOU) should respect other people hard work they are delivering.

Moving funds: This has to do with reserve the value, and pushing the project to the max. We are not here to keep looking at wallets value increase, while come short of delivering the project!
 Do you want us to mention how many "ICO"S did this? With your hard working money? Because they figured why working let money double!!!

Okay we see that you are explaining here about the project members here will not say anything if you have a good statements and not lack of information, can you send here the link of your wallet transactions and the balance of 15 bitcoin in the wallet?
if cannot give the link of the 15 BITCOIN wallet balance meaning there is a scam here.

We though this fun will start Friday, but it is today ok..Let's play this game of nowhere with your "assumptions"

1- If you actually scan our ANN & Bounty you would figure there is a wallet with 20 BTC = 15 BTC bounty + 2 BTC (Incase Bitcoin drops below $9k while we are running our bounty) + 3 BTC for the Spamming Campaign bounty.

2- Say we really care about your opinion as individual (We don't), then we shared the wallet + we send you 0.0001 btc to any address you want...Are we then clear..NO SCAM?

3- Say we did point 2 comes Dec 16th, we don't pay..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

4- Say we did point 2 comes Dec 16th, we pay...Comes Dec 31st..We don't pay..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

5- Say we did point 2 Comes Jan 31st, 2018 ..We show nothing..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

6- Say we did point 2 Comes Feb 31st, 2018 ..We crush the value of our project, most investors are losing 99% of the project value..Are you gonna cover our ass because your trust on us was validate because you saw the wallet?

Now, do you still wanna play with us? Because we are ready for you and that escrow game!

Think before you reply, because we will assume you are just an honest individual trying to clean up the "ICO"S industry...

Whatever you have in mind, we already though about, have an answer...

But hold on this is not about you!

THIS IS BIGGER THAN ETHER...SMALLER THAN BITCOIN.

Talk is cheap. Why provide wallets for donations at the first place? The ETH and BTC wallets you provided, what exactly are they for? I checked the eth wallet and it's new wallet with few donations.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

this campaign is very surprising. very suspense they even don't give the meaning of the C that's so very very interesting i have some funds here. in some time i will invest it here in the C for sure.
Are you sure about that? Just because of the reason you mentioned?
I will never make my decision until devs give more useful information.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

This is remarkable! I can't wait to see how this goes! This thriller and curiosity is gonna be a blast! Hoping for good fortunes!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Emilyearl

APESWAP

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

i dont qualify for the bounty campaign, so the only way is to send you money...do you really need the moneyt or we need a community?
i am ready to go ALL IN here with my 0.23 ether, if we drink coffee on moon! Wink what you say, dev?
I would love to share that tea with you if you wouldn't mind.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:54 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:57:21 AM by Ehrhc

People should develop content from thin air? Or is this some crypto experience sentiment token or what exactly?

You write from what you have! You record what you see! Once you sit down and think about it, you will find the words coming out, you don't have to be classic writer sit and promote. Everyone is bored with these copycat same ICO promotions, and last thing we want from you to do the same.

Go head write or record about the idea that a group of people are launching something unorthodox ..Tell everyone that.

We are not sentiment token! WE ARE NOT A TOKEN! we said we are bigger than Ether but Smaller than Bitcoin.

i dont qualify for the bounty campaign, so the only way is to send you money...do you really need the moneyt or we need a community?
i am ready to go ALL IN here with my 0.23 ether, if we drink coffee on moon! Wink what you say, dev?

Why you are not qualified? Who said that? Everyone is welcome to join, we said Newbies are welcomed!

You are most welcome to invest too, you will come here on Jan 31st 2018 and capital the word: HOLLY GOD WE MADE IT…WE ARE THE GODS OF CRYPTO

Most of us here take it Black, you bring your own coffee, and that one who like Tea.. Green or Black?

..C..

danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

Are you sure about that? Just because of the reason you mentioned?
I will never make my decision until devs give more useful information.
well for me it is a good campaign do not invest if you are not trust this campaign well if this campaign really not worth it you can leave if you wanted to. campaign manager said wait until december 16 and january 31st.
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

why did i decide to join C?
hmm this is very unique..

so, what next??
i dont know  Grin Grin i just follow my instincts...

C will be C, and C will continue to be a mystery until the time comes...
I hope my decision to join C, is right!..

Just wait and C!!!
Emilyearl

APESWAP

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

You write from what you have! You record what you see! Once you sit down and think about it, you will find the words coming out, you don't have to be classic writer sit and promote. Everyone is bored with these copycat same ICO promotions, and last thing we want from you to do the same.

Go head write or record about the idea that a group of people are launching something unorthodox ..Tell everyone that.

We are not sentiment token! WE ARE NOT A TOKEN! we said we are bigger than Ether but Smaller than Bitcoin.

Why you are not qualified? Who said that? Everyone is welcome to join, we said Newbies are welcomed!

You are most welcome to invest too, you will come here on Jan 31st 2018 and capital the word: HOLLY GOD WE MADE IT…WE ARE THE GODS OF CRYPTO

Most of us here take it Black, you bring your own coffee, and that one who like Tea.. Green or Black?
See you around then. Let me buy my coffee and wait
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:11 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:57:45 AM by Ehrhc

See you around then. Let me buy my coffee and wait

Man you ruined it for us, you said Tea! Now Coffee..Which one? If all of us Coffee fans then just come, coffee on us Smiley

..C..

moo3maad2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

i want to join your team but as an active member i have to be paid via free tokens.
as we say in business nothing is free..win win
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: