Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:20 PM

A question regarding the bounty, will this amount be paid only if the project reaches an amount X?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

Most curious and impressive project i have ever met!!  Cheesy Cheesy Hope this will make something new!! 
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Wow such sarcasm, much fun.
I'd like to say that this is a bold or original idea but it really isn't anymore (remember scamcoin ICO?).
Please don't waste your limited time or resources on this overused joke.

You just keep thinking like that! But what are you going to do when we reveal Project C?
Are you gonna cry? Apologize? Or just run naked around the block?

Is it morally to advertise in to the nothing? We you can get a project of development and investing in weapons of mass destruction or the development of a virus that kills humanity.
And then we realy is geting  a CRAP!
P.S.Promise, if I'm wrong, I'll run naked around the block(c) ,  Grin Grin
If I'm right, you'll pay me the promised reward in bitcoins for the time spent ..
andosatu1

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

The "C" Project is still on schedule to be released by the end of January 2018, which is about 53 more days. We are very thrilled to see the platform and be a part of its initial phase...
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:50:28 AM

This is nonesense .. i dont believe on this
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

Did we drop a hint today to mark 1 week or maybe not!  Grin Cheesy Wink

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

someone got paid here? I just feel sorry for those of you who have spent time on this unskillful project, hoping you'll get a quick salary. Cry
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

someone got paid here? I just feel sorry for those of you who have spent time on this unskillful project, hoping you'll get a quick salary. Cry

If we read on bounty announcement first payment is on dec 16, its for first 2 weeks payment and the second is on dec 31. So we need to wait until that time to confirm your question. Just wait until dec 16 and i'll confirm here if i have get my salary.

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

If we read on bounty announcement first payment is on dec 16, its for first 2 weeks payment and the second is on dec 31. So we need to wait until that time to confirm your question. Just wait until dec 16 and i'll confirm here if i have get my salary.

Hey @Apriand, Don't bother responding to these people, they came here to promote their signatures Smiley Check the other 2 dumbs on top!

It must be killing every Bounty Campaign manger, and the ICO's teams who hired them how much buzz we are getting!

Because we are originals and we are YOU. So they are sending these dumbs here to comment something!

..C..

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Looks Interesting! but for me C is programming language and i am really like C and C# and i like your project as well!   
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

I think I got the hint !!  Grin
Whatever  Cheesy here is some love TxHash:0x9b3e12a09ab32280ad6b40d80483e37923342c2e4b4551872069d796303d0fbc
nobody-

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

Did we drop a hint today to mark 1 week or maybe not!  Grin Cheesy Wink

Hmm.

Your Contribution (Investment) will not provide you with any equity, asset, bond, security, derivative or any other financial instrument.
Could it be??

That this was the hint??

We'll C

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:49 PM

ahehehe tnx for your comment well i just give a try. Actually i work on other sig and bounty campaign last july to september. I spent 3 months and i earn nothing. Why not do it again 😃😃😃😃 its only 15days or even 1 month atleast i take a chance what if??? This bounty realy pays.
gimpo

Activity: 252
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

This method of advertising is not new, but it does not often occur. You staged a storm and almost everyone knows about you.
If this is a real project, you have received good interest from the community.
If this is fraud, you will also be remembered for a very long time.
Take popcorn and watch show.
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

I have a question. Yesterday was that Friday when you people where in an average campaign people get payments. So far I’m not clear if this week’s payment was yesterday or it is going to be on Dec 15th. The thing is I joined to this sign campaign two days ago and so far I have posted four or five posts. So my question here is if I will lost the posts I already posted or they will count when my first week (next Thursday) ends. Also this post count, right?
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:25 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 02:38:13 PM by Flomess

I'd like to say that this is a bold or original idea but it really isn't anymore (remember scamcoin ICO?).

You just keep thinking like that! But what are you going to do when we reveal Project C?

Probably just take pity on the poor souls that tought this was some smart marketing stunt for a legit project. After the reveal, after the ICO and after the exit p&d.
Luckly i can see you managed to gather like less than 100$ so far, not even worth the effort of this thread i bet.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

How many funds has been raised so far?
When I noticed the Bounty Thread has been 56 pages, I am really surprised.

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:56:04 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 06:56:39 PM by Ehrhc

Looks Interesting! but for me C is programming language and i am really like C and C# and i like your project as well!    
Hmm! No one here think like you!

Did we drop a hint today to mark 1 week or maybe not!  Grin Cheesy Wink

Hmm.

Your Contribution (Investment) will not provide you with any equity, asset, bond, security, derivative or any other financial instrument.
Could it be??

That this was the hint??

We'll C

Let’s help you:

It could stand for Goldman Sachs of Crypto, or Nasdaq/DowJones of Crypto, Maybe IMF of Crypto, or all mentioned or maybe not.
Every time someone will make a transaction, create new coin, or build on top of a blockchain, issue bonds/future/stocks you will gain or maybe not.

Also:

As people gain you will gain, as people lose you will gain.

Probably just take pity on the poor souls that tought this was some smart marketing stunt for a legit project. After the reveal, after the ICO and after the exit p&d.
Luckly i can see you managed to gather like less than 100$ so far, not even worth the effort of this thread i bet.

If you think this campaign about raising X million of money, then thank you for showing how  lack of imagination you are! But again because you managed to reserve a spot on Dare/Bet, what are you going to do after we show how wrong you are? Yes smart people are investing because they can understand, and they notice the hints we did drop, ..Take it from us with love, by Jan31 they will be richer than you for sure based on investment returns.?

This method of advertising is not new, but it does not often occur. You staged a storm and almost everyone knows about you.

Yes, our goal is “ good interest from the community”, because we reveal multi hints, include some team member, ideas and more.

hmm, you can check as 10k+ people are doing daily

..C..

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Exactly my thoughts.
My first reaction was C as in programming language, but i highly doubt that it is connected with ICO essence.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:41 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 10:18:49 PM by nioschka

Hmm! No one here think like you!

Did we drop a hint today to mark 1 week or maybe not!  Grin Cheesy Wink

Hmm.

Could it be??

That this was the hint??

We'll C

Let’s help you:

It could stand for Goldman Sachs of Crypto, or Nasdaq/DowJones of Crypto, Maybe IMF of Crypto, or all mentioned or maybe not.
Every time someone will make a transaction, create new coin, or build on top of a blockchain, issue bonds/future/stocks you will gain or maybe not.

Also:

As people gain you will gain, as people lose you will gain.

If you think this campaign about raising X million of money, then thank you for showing how  lack of imagination you are! But again because you managed to reserve a spot on Dare/Bet, what are you going to do after we show how wrong you are? Yes smart people are investing because they can understand, and they notice the hints we did drop, ..Take it from us with love, by Jan31 they will be richer than you for sure based on investment returns.?

Yes, our goal is “ good interest from the community”, because we reveal multi hints, include some team member, ideas and more.

hmm, you can check as 10k+ people are doing daily

Ha,ha,ha I really really like this project!!! Seems to me that people have lost their sense of humor and adventure along the way because all this money started to roll in this Crypto world. They forgot what Crypto was all about in the beginning. Keep kiCkin' guys!
(Especially in love with the part: "It could stand for Goldman Sachs of Crypto, or Nasdaq/DowJones of Crypto, Maybe IMF of Crypto, or all mentioned or maybe not." I don't believe that 7y ago there was a single soul that would even dare to think about writing it down, let alone that someone would consider it truth :-) This project tells us more about us and our frame of mind, and people should cherish it, if not for anything else (read: money), than because of that fact)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: